• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gintama' 233 Renho Arc

So they eat Nintendo games for nourishment. Sony/MS weeps.

All this perversion, and they only get the female fanservice, while viewers are left high and dry.

TheRancor

Oh hey look! An interview with Masahiro Ando about Blast of Tempest! How exciting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9h-avC07z8

I wonder what he has to say about it!

82qYCTq.jpg

O-okay.... I w-wonder why....

1yUUNyp.jpg

1WAFlUe.jpg
Hey, at least there was a brief call out to Michiru Oshima <3 (Still wondering how her music is in Patema)

jman2050

This is an acceptable girl ranking at this point in the series, but it is not an acceptable OP ranking. How can you even think of putting Ren'ai Circulation at the bottom. You monster.

On the plus side, I appreciate Renai Circulation because hell, more songs really should prominently use brass in their melodies and basslines (Brass rules, woodwinds drool), on the minus side, I just don't think it's a very good song regardless :(

Gintama' 235 Renho Arc

Oh god, it's a giant Elizabeth! Planetary Destruction Form! You're no Jergingha

So what's the counter? ANOTHER ROBOT!

Fuck, first Star Wars, now Gundam.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Pilot's Feels Song 8

:'''''(

Wolfgang nooooooooooooooooo.

I mostly checked out after the OMG NINA VALENTO reveal, but I will say, unlike say Attack on Titan where I didn't give a shit about the characters who didn't have plot armor, they did a better job here in making you at least care about all the red shirts that were destined to die.

If nothing else, it wipes the table clean and presumably lets them start over with this mysterious new faction that they will presumably work with.

Also, we finally get two episodes of dog fighting. Not as good as the movie, but what can ya do. lol

Gintama 236 Renho Arc

Elizabeth was written out of the show.

ELIZABETH WAS WRITTEN OUT OF THE CAST!

WHY?!

Not-Fujiko Mine is still here

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYY!?

Oh... *sees post credits* WHAT!?

Theonik

Zero no Tsukaima - Futatsuki no Kishi 04
iTz2KK18MEwFN.png

Kinda reminds me of a more sado Perine. Sadly no Miyakichi though.
Dere dere Louise is back. Oh my heart. The conflict. But Agnes. But Louise so UNF.
FUCK OFF MAID.
CONFLICTING!

Midonin

D-Frag! 08

Very Takao-heavy episode. I've been on the fence with Shizuka Itou characters before due to a drawn-out debate on comedy involving Hinagiku, but Takao's making a pretty good impression. That basically the entire first half of the episode was spent discussing the merits of the flying zipper was great, and I enjoyed the game history and "disguise" in the second half. She has quite the interesting family, as well. And since it's HanaKana's birthday, Roka was adorable as always.

Theonik

Zero no Tsukaima - Futatsuki no Kishi 05
i084HrcMsRGsy.png

She's so cute, even when she's trying to kill me!
So the vice-captain is now gone. Truly a sad day for UNF.
At least we still have Agnes. And the maid seems, with the last 2 episodes, to have become a lot more assertive.
Gotta seduce saito I guess. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't an complete moron.

Pilot's Love Song - 08

Fuck!
The fatty was just the first of many.
If my memory serves me well,
the plan to save/transport Fana was named Umineko sakusen. Yes! Fana is here! That Pilot can't be Sharuru, they never heard of him again, he had the ending of a Fire Emblem protagonist.
It's a
sequel.

cajunator

Banned
For shame.

It's not so much that they are spoilers. But they do dampen part of the amoosement.

Im just not into being yelled at lol.

The Anime Club is like, the most applicable thing ever. I reread it recently and was surprised how much it reflected this thread, haha.

sorry Corvy I accidentally left FMP blurays at my parents house in my bag. I wont be going back there until the weekend probably. So FMP will have to wait a while (not to mention Im going back to work so I wont have much time to watch it anyway)

Nobunada ZA FOOL 07

The guy wearing a half face mask was so obviously not evil.

I think it's just funny how Sugita voices all the techno-blabble lines that doesn't make any sense for anyone.

Gintama' 237

SHOGUNS BACK! YAAAAY

This episode probably gave us one of the most "unintentionally" hilarious quotes, mainly involving Otae riding Shinpachi as if it was normal because they're siblings
as humanboarding

Something I like about this, and... well past episodes was that Katsura was slowly being merged into groups where the Shinsengumi are present. My wish is being fulfilled!

Have you heard of the penile brake?

cnet128

Banned
Yowamushi Pedal 20

Oh hey, there's more than one female character in this show! Manami has a cute osananajimi girl-next-door tsundere megane iinchou friend(!) who clearly cares about him deeply. Too bad his affections are divided equally between bicycles, hills and pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom