• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
I just woke up and am groggy with lack of good sleep. I love this thread.

I feel the same.

Oh yeah, biggest disappointment in the entire movie, I think.

This is like the pig at the restaurant and the end of the universe trying to get them to eat him.

Star Driver 21

This would've been better if Takuto had actually had to kill her. Because Kei and Madoka are the worst characters in the whole show.

But I dont mean eating ME I mean cajun food.
bakaaaaaaaa!

Inari reminds me of a little bit of Tohru Honda, which makes me like her by default.

Oh god yes.

CorvoSol

Wait if you already knew the glory of Genndy, why didn't you watch this series a year (two at this point?) ago and mourn with us when it was cancelled? Why are you only watching it now?

I gotta agree on your other point, Genndy action > all other western action. Overall, action animation in the West is in the fucking dumps :( Bums me out. TMNT 2012 is actually legit good though so if you're not super adverse to CGI I'd recommend it.

Not sure what you mean by this. I know Genndy is stuck at Sony for a while (though Hotel Transylvania made money so that's good for his cred regardless of how good that movie was) but did something else happen?

2 years ago was 2012, right? I had just started College, barely ever had the chance to watch TV, and it was the year I was just barely getting back into anime, so I spent all my time rewatching mecha anime I loved as a kid. So I guess maybe that's why? I mean I'm only just now finding out about JoJo's, so I'm a late bloomer to this stuff.

He means that Titan has CGI mecha. Because Duckroll is the demonspawn who opened the Hellmouth of Bad CGI Mecha that became the future we are now living in.

CorvoSol

Melody of Oblivion 1

The show begins with archery class. If Arjuna has taught me anything its that this is the hallmark of all truly bad anime. But I mean, Dr. Wily's in this, so how bad can it be? Well, other than the fact that their fucktard teacher just dry fired his bow and you're not ever supposed to do that.

OH HE WANTS TO BE A WARRIOR HUH?

Narag

Melody of Oblivion 1

The show begins with archery class. If Arjuna has taught me anything its that this is the hallmark of all truly bad anime. But I mean, Dr. Wily's in this, so how bad can it be? Well, other than the fact that their fucktard teacher just dry fired his bow and you're not ever supposed to do that.

ibi4Nnhk3EwXHn.gif

cajunator

Banned
Melody of Oblivion 1

Corvy its not too late to turn back!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
When the Mascot Broiler comes online and all the shitstain characters are to be judged, Porun will be among the first ground into a fleshy pulp and then incinerated.

Corvy its not too late to turn back!

Asking Corvo to turn back at this point is like asking Twitch Plays Pokémon to stop playing. They're so far in they won't stop no matter how dangerous the path ahead of them is.

After War Gundam X - 6

Dammit Garrod! How is it not your first instinct to run away from a battlefield when everybody else runs away and things start going up in flames?

Syrinx

Chobits 4

Hideki's such a dumbass. He finally realizes at the end what I was wondering the entire time. Jesus dude, you're in Tokyo. Go to a department store if you're too embarrassed to go into the lingerie shop. Also you really need to get over that whole talking to yourself thing.

Part with Chi and the cats and dog was pretty funny.

When the Mascot Broiler comes online and all the shitstain characters are to be judged, Porun will be among the first ground into a fleshy pulp and then incinerated.

I would throw him in with his sister at the same time. Can't have one live longer than the other for even a second.

cnet128

Banned
Heartcatch Precure! 15

Itsuki has a distinct preference for the colour yellow. Chances of becoming a Cure increasing.

She also looks great in cute outfits <3 Very approve. Much yes.

Mascots were that annoying in earlier seasons of Precure, huh?

The initial fairies pretty much had almost permanent boners on for each other. Porun somehow negates them, and Lulun is so bad she negates Porun's annoyingness.

SS's weren't as bonerific, but they were rather unremarkable. It got better after that.

Quasar

Count me out. I'm not a masochist. I also see it as a tremendous waste of time.

Yeah. I drop pretty much any media (games, books, movies, tv, anime, comics, whatever) as soon as I'm not enjoying it. Too much stuff and not enough time to waste on stuff I'm not enjoying.

And thankfully I don't have any completionist desires. Which of course makes me roll my eyes at all the work done in games on collectable bullshit.

CorvoSol

I consulted with management and they said "no"

When I was little and I wanted something, my dad would say "The management has noted your complaint, and will take it into consideration."

What he meant was "You're not getting your way. Stop asking. Bureaucracy sucks like that."

Melody of Oblivion 1

Ah ah ah ah
you're watching melody of oblivion

AH AH AH AH AH

AH this ...
THIS IS THE BEST NEWS OF THE DAY

Melody of oblivion is something i'll never forget because thanks to a marvelous gainax trolling i though untill the end
that they had a story to tell ... Well they had one but nobody and i mean nobody could have predicted THAT , could have predicted this ending.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - 05

L0Ij7on.png
komVwZO.png

So close, yet so far

Maru you're a jerk! Props to Keiko for protecting the garden, just wished
she was there to rescue her the second time instead of Inari in disguise. God I want the two of them to get together SOOOOOO BAD!

CorvoSol

Ah ah ah ah
you're watching melody of oblivion

AH AH AH AH AH

AH this ...
THIS IS THE BEST NEWS OF THE DAY

Melody of oblivion is something i'll never forget because thanks to a marvelous gainax trolling i though untill the end
that they had a story to tell ... Well they had one but nobody and i mean nobody could have predicted THAT , could have predicted this ending.

Well I certainly hope this show lives up to the hype. Lord knows Mars of Destruction didn't.

cajunator

Banned
Chobits 4

Hideki's such a dumbass. He finally realizes at the end what I was wondering the entire time. Jesus dude, you're in Tokyo. Go to a department store if you're too embarrassed to go into the lingerie shop. Also you really need to get over that whole talking to yourself thing.

Part with Chi and the cats and dog was pretty funny.

Ohh yes. The pantsu episode I was referring to.

Syrinx

Chobits 5

So if somebody falls in love with their persecom their persecom has to leave them? Probably what happened to Chi in the first place and why she was in the trash. Anyhoo, obvious foreshadowing is obvious.

Phi Brain Season 3 Episode 21
tumblr_n1h6iucXgT1s25394o1_500.jpg

The coaster puzzle was amazing, when he dropped down and they showed the whole thing, it was incredible.

But cried so much after seeing it on Crunchyroll. Why they have to kill off Rook! He was the perfect character and has been with us so long, affecting Kaito in so many ways for character growth. This is supposed to be an education fun show not an intense grimdark anime. I miss vanilla Phi Brain. Ill just hope that it was somehow planned by Rook and something else happened. His nebulous lines and way of acting at times makes me want to believe.

Theonik

Mondaiji OVA
Well this was quite dumb. I hardly understood what was going on and I don't think I even wanted to understand but then again. It contained enough butts, fluffy tails, and coloured eyelashes to keep my attention.
So yeah silliness watch for "things"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom