• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. If it's supposedly two storylines, how are they going to handle that?

(And why did they choose this one to adapt? lol)

It's less like Mana Khemia 2's two story lines (actual two storylines) and more like Tales of Xillia's where there's two main characters and just slight differences in focus of gameplay.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's less like Mana Khemia 2's two story lines (actual two storylines) and more like Tales of Xillia's where there's two main characters and just slight differences in focus of gameplay.
Ahhh, so the other character would show up even if you don't pick them then, I assume?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Endless Eight is an abomination that wasted the valuable time of thousands of viewers, attempted to put an artsy spin on a story that backfired viciously, and wasted the talent and efforts of an entire studio's production staff for no good reason.

It should not be celebrated.
Anime fans have valuable time?

OceanBlue

(And why did they choose this one to adapt? lol)

If I remember correctly, it was touted as being part of GUST's 20th anniversary event. Maybe they just wanted to promote the franchise more and had the budget for it? In that case, we might get an anime-original ending or one of the worse endings lol.

If I remember correctly, it was touted as being part of GUST's 20th anniversary event. Maybe they just wanted to promote the franchise more and had the budget for it? In that case, we might get an anime-original ending or one of the worse endings lol.

Wouldn't surprise me if we get the normal or even the best end.

It's not really all that interconnected with the characters that you need to bother going through all the events in the adaptation.

OceanBlue

Wouldn't surprise me if we get the normal or even the best end.

It's not really all that interconnected with the characters that you need to bother going through all the events in the adaptation.

Ah, I didn't know that. I'm wondering if they might pull a "Buy the game for the best ending!" on us though lol.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ah, I didn't know that. I'm wondering if they might pull a "Buy the game for the best ending!" on us though lol.
Well, with Persona 4, they made you buy the last volume for the best ending. lol

Rorona is best Atelier and so forth.

Both Mana Khemia games owned you shut your mouth.
I never played them, but for me the Atelier games were always about the crafting, not the actual RPG stuff they force you to do. Go figure.

Branduil

I thought you liked Hyouka, though?

There's really not anything that can actually be called pretentious in Hyouka. It's very easy to understand and uses conventional storytelling.

Endless Eight is KyoAni mocking its viewers for no discernible reason. There is no meaning to its repetition, nor is it interesting to watch. Its pure, hateful self-indulgence.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Look up "pretentious" in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of Endless Eight.

I thought you liked Hyouka, though?
ALL HANDS, ABANDON SHIP!

eqiJ8BP.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
There's really not anything that can actually be called pretentious in Hyouka. It's very easy to understand and uses conventional storytelling.

Endless Eight is KyoAni mocking its viewers for no discernible reason. There is no meaning to its repetition, nor is it interesting to watch. Its pure, hateful self-indulgence.
Truly, we are caught in a time loop.

The p term you're actually looking for in regards to Endless Eight is peak of japanimation history.
lol

Ar Tonelico anime when?

No the shitty OVA doesn't count.

A tonelico anime without hymnos songs is like an omelet without eggs.

So yeah GUST choose atelier to promote in anime this year instead of ar no surge ... It's a shame But at least i can live with it.

Ps: Next time we discuss Kyo ani , i'll post my rankings too :) ( HINT : fumoffu da BEST)

Happiness Charge Precure has been pumping out screenshot bait lately.

Right, the Ending is chock full of them, from facial expressions, to nopan LPHH. The Screenshottiest

Aikatsu 54

Man, when you mesh Seira in with everyone else, it's like SHE'S the socially awkward one of the group, and is clearly lonely, despite having Kii by her side. pfft.

Other than that, no Seira dancing, no comparisons, which I'm not sure if they're bother with next episode (please don't), but there were no results in this one, that means it didn't piss me off. Thank god.

Seira's sister is clearly getting more attention here. You know what this kind of reminds me of? Futari wa, and Splash Star. I mean, we have our not-Ichigo, we have our not-Raichi, although compared to Ryouta, Raichi is the better one of the two. Kii is like.... not-Aoi and not-Otome combined in a sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom