• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that impresses me is the portrayal of the parents in that episode. Completely diametric from the Peanuts style incomprehensible adult, they are all too real and understandable.

Yes, you can understand all of their feelings on show. The lengths the father would go to
to get the piano, even trying to sell his most prized possession and then to say that "my most prized possession is my family"
was amazing to see.

Did you just pick a waifu?

1391708365664.gif

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yes, you can understand all of their feelings on show. The lengths the father would go to
to get the piano, even trying to sell his most prized possession and then to say that "my most prized possession is my family"
was amazing to see.
VLxrK0W.jpg

Not many kids shows have parents sitting down sharing a beer!

cajunator

Banned
Precure Happiness Charge 01

Guys...this....THIS IS GOOOOOOOD
Its so adorable and happy and the music is fun and Hime is goddamned Erika and the enemies arent annoying and fuuuuuuck.
I love this. I need more. I need it now.
Oh and was that a yoda reference I saw?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Man.... in F/Z we had like varied character designs and shit. Not liking how these characters look in that scan of F/SN....

Lina Inverse it's the waifu of the forever.
She is high tier , but she has such a high maintenance cost ( nomber of building destroyed + size of meals / day )
i'm no Gourry to follow this kind of hurricane.
?
Not really much you can do with these characters now

At least it isn't
But fate kalied has good characters, good comedy and good fight choegraphy.
Yeah, unlike Dokidoki Precure, Happiness Charge starts with characters who aren't doing the show on New Game +.

One could even argue that cure princess hasn't even started playing at all !

Midonin

Nisekoi 05

Minori is still the best Hanazawa childhood friend this season, but Kosaki has that flustered thing going on that's cute. About what I'd expect from a pool episode, and the fakeout with the girls' locker room key/Kosaki's key did get a small laugh out of me. The story's hitting every beat one would expect, but the voice acting and Shaft's animation make it all feel sort of new. I like what they're doing with the extra sketches at the end of each episode too.

Nisekoi Episode 5 - Swimming
tumblr_n0otucquF11qbxqfpo2_500.png

Too few scenes to Raku upper body and such but at least theres was Shu and excellent scenes. Comedy was really high this episode even
Shu there at the end lying and then reacting in his usual way. He has too much fun with these two.

Loved that they gave us singing Raku, his va has great voice.

Midonin

World Conquest 05

Mao Ichimichi, I've loved her since she was the sassy Luka on Gokaiger, and following her voice acting career has been a real treat. She's rising above the rank of seal, all the way to Robin. Having an episode focused on the White Light team was something I was waiting for. If things had gone differently, Asuta could've very easily joined them, though they seem much more impersonal than Zvezda.
A mask on top of another, derpy-eyed mask. I didn't expect that.
Tentacles are very anime, and Kate trying to do a flip is cute. The show continues to be pulling the unexpected.

Like having a two-parter.

Log Horizon - 19
This was a freaking good episode , it was certainly the episode with the most action and with the most mecanics at play..

First a little word for our little ninja that wants to fight but has to wait for shiroe , poor girl.

Now , minori
5 seconds ahead with a margin of 5%
is honorable..but shiroe is still the best in that category. Good luck trying to follow him... it's gonna be a fun ride.

Crusty was smilling , why ? because it's obvious that he is destroying a freaking lv 80 monster and he is having fun ..our poor princess travel into the unknow will sure be a nice thing to watch.

Now the main dish , rudy ..
1391878609865.gif

FABULOUS Rudy !
That was awesome..i wish i could put THIS GIF instead but that would be spoilers
To all of you that haven't read the book , don't try to know or look for them. Given how log horizon is perfectly in sync with his source material , waiting 1 week will be tough after such cliffanger BUT IT'LL BE WORTH IT.

This arc will be over next week ( at this rate ) that 'll leave 5 eps for book 5 and that will be awesome.

At least Mahouka can't possibly be as bad as Magical Warfare.

Depends how you think about Mahouka MC
>Regrowth - Allows complete recovery of any form of damage/injury. It is not a form of recovery magic; instead, by reverse-reading the records of the Eidos, copying the past information of the target and directly overwriting it, he is able to make the injury "not have existed in the first place".
>Decomposition - Decomposes material into atoms. Has been used by Tatsuya to unarm hundreds of soldiers from their guns at once.
>Material Burst - Decomposes substances into pure energy following E=MC², almost like an atomic bomb. Actually produces more energy than an atomic bomb, as energy is not lost to collisions between electrons and positrons like in annihilation reactions.
>Elite martial artist by world standard. His physical ninja skills are so impressive people thinks they are spells, when they're just his natural parameters.
>Elite class strategist by world standards
>Incredible speed at releasing magic, elite of the elite by world standards. Can essentially eliminate the buffer time completely
>Nearly unlimited magic supply
>Eyes analyze magic, allows him to cancel spells.
>The worlds greatest magic technology engineer
>His crippling flaws are that he's merely "average" in looks and suffers from weakened emotions, making him the cool badass stoic character. He also is bad at baby tier spells, making people discriminate against him.
>Magic vision or whatever this shit is called: Sees everything around and not around him, basically a real life map hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom