• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace of Diamond 18

That was a weird place to suddenly skip over in the game. Didn't even have that trademark show the score and then show it again to show that time went forward.

Woo, new character?

The overwhelming amounts of mole near the eye chars had me thinking.

Which characters pull it off the best and why does it go with their design so well?

Branduil

The overwhelming amounts of mole near the eye chars had me thinking.

Which characters pull it off the best and why does it go with their design so well?

Probably because it's a bit of visual interest on otherwise blank spaces. Same reason anime characters with scars are popular.

Gazoinks

ihWFD20l.jpg

Presented context-free for your enjoyment.

Okay but really
Gintama 40

Everything was all well and good till the ending and then GIN. WHY. :(

DominoKid

Kuroko's Basketball S2 18

I think this is 18. Anyway, solid ending. It felt more like a season finale than the first match. Makes me wonder how the last 2 GoM characters will deliver story-wise.

Still didn't top Aomine vs Kise though. I hope there's more matches between GoM on the way.

I'm also wondering when Kuroko is gonna score. This dude never gets buckets.

Saki Episode of Side A 04

I guess we're going to get introduced to each girl's special ability one episode at a time. I am finding these episodes to be more enjoyable than the first series.

Ghost Banri can go suck a dick to go diaf but it's too late for the latter >.> Golden Time would be 10x better without him, thankfully he seems to be mia in the most recent episode.

He's been gone for a while now, which is a good thing. The show is still good enough where his presence doesn't make it necessarily bad. It just makes GT not as good as it could be.

Thoraxes

Pet Girl of Sakurasou - 22

HuMMouo.gif

Nanami, why do you have to be the best stuck with that shithead?

Why? Leave, go somewhere better. Stay pure.

Branduil

Sword Art Online 24

You might think the worst part of this episode is the part where a man molests a chained girl for the benefit of the audience while being as mustache-twirlingly evil as possible, but you'd be wrong. That's gross and stupid but it's not completely out of the norm for anime, unfortunately.

No, by far the worst part of this episode is how it lionizes a sociopathic murderer who killed THOUSANDS of innocent people for no apparent reason.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sword Art Online 24:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Art_Online

Richard Eisenbeis of Kotaku hails Sword Art Online as the smartest series in recent years, praising its deep insight on the psychological aspects of virtual reality on the human psyche, its sociological views on creating a realistic economy and society in a massively multiplayer online game setting, and the writing staff's ability to juggle a wide variety of genres within the series.

This was truly showcased in this episode and we should thank the starts that Reki Kawahara is such a talented scribe.

Gazoinks

Bakemonogatari 1

So yeah this is pretty weird. And very SHAFT. I don't really know where it's going yet, but it's interesting. Will continue.

Link Man

Banned
Bakemonogatari 1

So yeah this is pretty weird. And very SHAFT. I don't really know where it's going yet, but it's interesting. Will continue.

Enjoy! This series became one of my favorite recent series
despite the general pervyness of Kyomi Arararagi

789shadow

Banned
Does episode 25 contain anything near the horror of episode 24 of SAO? I want to know whether or not I need to be watching next week for reactions.

I've been trying to find the remix of In the name of Love that plays through some episodes of Gatchaman, but I can't find it :'(

P0IEP28.gif

I'm in despair! I can't find cool sounding songs in popular anime

Articalys

I don't how how seriously it should be taken, and I know I shouldn't let stuff get to me, but still, after reading this I feel guilty over my own preferences, and that's not something that should be forced on anyone.

Hate the show, the setting, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the writer, the studio, any of it, but for god's sake leave alone the people who want to watch it and enjoy it.

Thoraxes

I've been trying to find the remix of In the name of Love that plays through some episodes of Gatchaman, but I can't find it :'(

P0IEP28.gif

I'm in despair! I can't find cool sounding songs in popular anime

Since you aren't talking about just the Gatchaman~In the name of Love

The other one that's basically an arrangement of that (the voices) is called Gatchadance on the OST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom