• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2015 |OT| ZA WARUDO is not square!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's looking good for Silver Fang at the moment.

Dog Dads" 4

O2qllfq.jpg

Had to do a few double takes to make sure that wasn't a penis.

How many more wardrobe malfunctions are we going to get this season?

Haly

Kaguyahime is ahead of Meguca by 5 votes, who will win in the end???

wink.gif

Quasar

I wonder if timetokill (or whoever's responsible for it) would open-source whatever script is used for the GOTY voting.

I don't suppose there's any vote system that could handle that many options. i imagine its way beyond surveymonkey for example.

Haly

Barakamon > Shirobako > HxH

I have no idea how this happened.

Haly

It's funny because HxH was performing amazingly in the first 3 pages and I was actually afraid it'd overtake Ping Pong.

And then the Ping Pong fans arrived and promptly crushed both HxH and Space Dandy.

Meanwhile Shirobako's been trucking along and Barakamon got a surge towards the 6-8 pages from all of the Barakamon pimping.

Baalzebup

Dog Dads" 4 How many more wardrobe malfunctions are we going to get this season?

Why now, and not last week? That was straight out copy/pasta transformation. I had that exact reaction back then.

Dog Days" 4

Ok episode. Some of the fighting animation was really slick and the element of combining the 3 powers will no doubt be used in the grand finale. I'm curious if they intend to show the past days of Pastillage at some point.

Also, Leo-sama massage was a nice bit of lewd. Lol'd at the "straight out of hentai" squishy sounds tho.

A small nitpic in comparison to S2 is the absolutely weak-ass sound effect of Adel's gun. Back in S2, it had this relatively deep burst-fire sound effect, which I found very likable. Here it was a really weak and lame pew-pew sound. The devil is in the details and small touches like that can really sway my opinion of things.

I was really not expecting Barakamon to perform as well as it apparently will.

Yeah me neither. It was well liked in here but I didn't figure it would outperform those two shows. Maybe it's more popular with people that don't really post here.

Good show tho
Feel like I kinda snubbed it by not putting it on my top 10, I enjoyed it quite a lot

The most disappointing thing might be how poorly Mushishi has performed.

I'm part of the problem as I still haven't finished the latest season. For whatever reason, Mushishi is a show I never want to marathon, I just end up watching it an episode at a time whenever I'm in the mood. And I couldn't vote for a show I hadn't finished even if I'm sure it would be there if I had.

ibyea

Banned
I'm part of the problem as I still haven't finished the latest season. For whatever reason, Mushishi is a show I never want to marathon, I just end up watching it an episode at a time whenever I'm in the mood. And I couldn't vote for a show I hadn't finished even if I'm sure it would be there if I had.

Same with me actually. I watch 2 or 3 episodes at a time. The pace is slow though, so I go and watch something more energetic afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom