• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2015 |OT| ZA WARUDO is not square!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell is Yuki Yuna so low? Seemed like one of the more talked about and liked shows last season.

Yup.

I thought more people would of voted for Haikyuu and Mahouka.

Haikyuu was my (maybe a little tactically motivated) number 1! I seriously enjoyed just about everything about that show, can't wait for S2. Mahouka though? Not so much, dropped halfway and didn't look back. Got tired of the show fellating him at every corner.

Also, Parastye was a stronger show earlier on, before its flaws really got exposed.

Pretty much this, if I had finished my vote around the time the thread originally went up it'd have probably been up there ... in its current state though? Na.

JEXHIUS WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOOO

BKIIZuz.png

Jarmel

Banned
Holy shit, I didn't realize that Nozaki-Kun had overtaken Space Dandy.

That's one I'm slightly annoyed by. Nozaki-kun is nowhere near as good as either Space Dandy or Ping Pong. Hell I'm not sure it's better than Barakamon or Shirabako.

fertygo

That's one I'm slightly annoyed by. Nozaki-kun is nowhere near as good as either Space Dandy or Ping Pong. Hell I'm not sure it's better than Barakamon or Shirabako.

Its consistently funnier for something that advertised as comedy for one.

Crocodile

Its consistently funnier for something that advertised as comedy for one.

A) It's not - there are more than a dozen funny Dandy episodes while only a dozen Nozaki-kun episodes exsist

B) It never reaches the highs Dandy reaches

C) There are also the excellent non-comedic episodes of Dandy too

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
For those of you wondering why Can't Understand Husbando is also in Films/OVAs, it's because some people are voting it in that category so I'm just logging it down.

Silver Fang = Anime of the Forever

Articalys

I see my tastes continued to diverge this year from the communal standard. Just as well I didn't bother voting anyway.

I know there was a separate OT for it but I'm still curious about the breakdown of Ping Pong's 1st place votes between those of regular anime community thread participants, and the rest of NeoGAF.

At least the winner this year will be a show that was legally simulcast while it was airing. I'm still amazed that Yamato 2199 rounded up enough word-of-mouth awareness to get it last year.

Enron

Banned
nozaki kun appears on more ballots, yet ping pong is winning because of the crush of voters who have it as #1.

Something is rotten in denmark

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I see my tastes continued to diverge this year from the communal standard. Just as well I didn't bother voting anyway.

I know there was a separate OT for it but I'm still curious about the breakdown of Ping Pong's 1st place votes between those of regular anime community thread participants, and the rest of NeoGAF.

At least the winner this year will be a show that was legally simulcast while it was airing. I'm still amazed that Yamato 2199 rounded up enough word-of-mouth awareness to get it last year.
Not that I know who is in animegaf nowadays, but I saw a lot of names I didn't recognize in the voting thread.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I am the grid of my sheets
Cells are my body and data is my blood
I have counted over a thousand ballots
Unknown to water, nor known to food
Have withstood back pain to bring rankings
Yet Nozaki-kun will never beat Space Dandy
So as I pray, Unlimited Spreadsheet Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom