• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2015 |OT| ZA WARUDO is not square!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrvv

In Arpeggio case, it was only in name. Their ships is actually completely fictional with all of that lazer beam and anti-gravity canon as arsenal.

well to be fair. same thing can be said and kancolle using water skying and arrow run into plane :p

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Cause Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 1 was a poor man's Baccano.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't see any connection....

The writer of Durarara wrote Baccano. Brains Base produced Durarara and Baccano. Same director on both shows.

But it just wasn't Baccano!

Ayumi

Hnnngh, I'm all for working on my backlog! On mobile now but will post a list soon. (  ̄3 ̄)〜♡

Link Man

Banned
Kiki's Delivery Service

Very cute movie. Loved all the characters (except the ungrateful granddaughter). Jiji's the best.

Cardfight! Vanguard G Episode 1 (engdub)
B6ebmn7CcAAAEGa.png
B6ealPqCQAAWbaL.png
No more Aichi Sendou, Misaki Tokura, or Toshiki Kai was sad, but at least we kept Kamui Katsuragi, who got older and still just as amaznig as he was before. I always loved his voice and was glad the va kept it even if he got taller/aged up. I hope he stays a lead character as he is great. Just sad if he will end up with more losses than the newbie Chrono.
Chrono is a great lead too (and sounds like Bak's in Future card Buddyfight!). Very different than Aichi Sendou was or even Toshiki Kai so that is great.

I cant wait to know more of his deck and see more of the new mechanic that was introduced. Great start,

Shengar

well to be fair. same thing can be said and kancolle using water skying and arrow run into plane :p
From what I heard from my heard, I expected them to insert or include some gimmick to the character that related to the history or trivia of the ships, which makes them more based on the WWII ships than Arpeggio did.

faridmon

durarara sucks

You sucks

I know they came from the same makers, studios, and writer, but the story and the themes has nothing do with each other. I would like another Baccano but lets not undermine the awesomeness of Durrrrrrrrr. It was a great fulfilling show.

I'm really behind on anime again. It's really hard to find time for video games and work and the internet and anime and things like that.

So I haven't seen many anime lately.
Are there any neat new anime you think I would like?

Link Man

Banned
So, I'm 3 episodes into A Certain Scientific Railgun.

This show is lewd.

It's very perverted.

So much fun. Loving it.

Kyuur

Daily Life of Highschool Boys 1-6

sage_daily_lives_of_high_school_boys_-_07_720p10bitdfb2e177-mkv_snapshot_11-59_2012-03-16_08-18-23.jpg

Let us make haste, lest the wind ceases.

With this and Gintama, the hole left in my heart from the end of Nichijou is partially healed. The Literary Girl sketches especially had me rolling. The first episode was definitely the best of the bunch so far.

I'm really behind on anime again. It's really hard to find time for video games and work and the internet and anime and things like that.

What were the last few anime you watched and enjoyed?

cajunator

Banned

Like cute innocent anime?
Maybe Dog days will.

Oh, that's hard to remember.

I really enjoyed Non Non Biyori. But that was from a while ago...
I like moe. Not like the fanservice type, but like cute designs and the "cute girls doing cute things" shows. My favourite two genres are Magical Girl and comedy.

And I guess my third favourite genre is Slice of Life.

I like.. kind of unique comedy shows? I really like Nichijou and Hale Nochi Guu.
While I really don't like a lot of the... usual jokes. Like the accidentally falling into someone's boobs or something like that. :/

Link Man

Banned
Like cute innocent anime?
Maybe Dog days will.

I think I've seen a video on youtube from this show.

It involved a guy on a flying machine carrying two naked girls. :|

I like moe. Not like the fanservice type, but like cute designs and the "cute girls doing cute things" shows. My favourite two genres are Magical Girl and comedy.

I like.. kind of unique comedy shows? I really like Nichijou and Hale Nochi Guu.
While I really don't like a lot of the... usual jokes. Like the accidentally falling into someone's boobs or something like that. :/

Watch Love Lab.

Clov

You like cute, relaxing stuff, right? Why not try out Ronja! It's a CG anime, but it's really well done. One of my favorites of last season, in fact.

Kyuur

Are you watching Shirobako? It has the most moe character of all time: director Kinoshita.

director-jail-400px.jpg

But for real, I think it matches your criteria quite well. It's not finished though.

cajunator

Banned

Did you see Is The Order a Rabbit?

This season... Go! Princess Precure, Rolling Girls, maybe Kofuku Graffiti, maybe Idolmaster:Cinderella Girls.

YMMV since nobody's watched them yet.

Continuing from last season you might find Shirobako interesting. You'd probably enjoy Sora no Method, HisCoool! SeHa Girl, and maybe Girlfriend Beta.

There's also Aikatsu! and PriPara.

Midonin

I'll have to second this as well. PriPara is such a happy and silly show that I can't help but love it. Can't wait for more episodes of it.
My most anticipated show of the week.

Makoto Moriwaki is a great director, and I hope to see more of her past work. She was also responsible for the first two seasons of Milky Holmes.

One thing i heard about Kancolle is episode 1's battle is very good, but then again diomedea is going to in charge 4 anime in this season, who knows can they hold the quality or not.

Kancolle's battle part also are CG btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom