• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2015 |OT| ZA WARUDO is not square!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Fighter G Gundam 25

Although this episode is half over-glorified recap and half introducing new more racist Gundams (Neo Kenya goddamn), it is made all the better by -

hOJbU2T.jpg

the greatest moment in all of television right here folks

Not sure, I'm going to continue rewatching G Gundam though. Some shows I'm planning on getting through this year (don't quote me on this) -

Gintama (lol)
Legend of Galactic Heroes (double lol)
Monogatari series
Mobile Suit Gundam Stardust Memories
Victory Gundam
Gundam F91
Eureka 7
Overman King Gainer

It sucks to be you since not only have you not seen Gintama. You have a new season of more Gintama coming up. Yeah you got a lot of catching up to do.

Though it's all worth it.

Although this episode is half over-glorified recap and half introducing new more racist Gundams (Neo Kenya goddamn), it is made all the better by -

hOJbU2T.jpg

Super Asia is probably among the top 10 moments in the series.

To see " what the fuss is this about" i've started assasination classroom manga earlier this night.
Late in the night , 4 hours and 80 chapters later .i'm hooked.

Can't wait for the anime.

<The anime better be good>

It's being directed by Kishi, it's pretty much guaranteed to be bad.

I planned to read 10 or 15 chapters and i've managed to stop because i was tired after 80 chapters, heck i even plan to fire up my J-stars Vs PS3 copy to play with the character now that i have context. that's how pumped i am right now.

Clov

Didn't he do the Danganronpa adaption because if he did fuck.

There goes my expectations.

He hasn't directed a lot of things I'm really fond of, but he does have Humanity Has Declined and Carnival Phantasm under his belt. I loved both of those, so I wouldn't dismiss the show based off him alone.

However, he's directing it with the same studio that he did Danganronpa with. Now that's a good reason for your hype to deflate!

CrimsonN0

Of the new shows, I'm pretty much only planning on watching Durarara and Assassination Classroom, and that's mostly just because I've been following the source material.
I do hope something new turns out interesting, though.

I still wonder if that article I read on G Gundam was true.
That the director actually fought to reduce the racist caricatures down to the level seen in the show.
Also, that apparently many of the crazy designs and stuff like the Dragon arms and Shining Finger were made just to mess with Bandai so they couldn't make accurate plastic models.

VRMN

It's being directed by Kishi, it's pretty much guaranteed to be bad.

Kishi being the director, in and of itself, is why the series is a trial instead of a lock for me. If it sucks, I'll drop it and pick up the manga. If it's good, win-win.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei episodes 1 - 7: Enrollment

The invincible superman is the best, all the women want him, even his sister. But in actuality he is a robot, an invincible superman robot.

Looks like next arc will be a tournament of sorts and they alright hyped it up by showing this Crimson Prince. Surely not even our invincible superman can beat him?

He probably does.

Oh, that's hard to remember.

I really enjoyed Non Non Biyori. But that was from a while ago...
I like moe. Not like the fanservice type, but like cute designs and the "cute girls doing cute things" shows. My favourite two genres are Magical Girl and comedy.

And I guess my third favourite genre is Slice of Life.

I like.. kind of unique comedy shows? I really like Nichijou and Hale Nochi Guu.
While I really don't like a lot of the... usual jokes. Like the accidentally falling into someone's boobs or something like that. :/

Watch Senki Zessho Symphogear.

jgminto

There's no way that can happen because Toei's budget with World Trigger is complete shit.

The amount of budget is irrelevant. Toei has made plenty of terrible things with big money behind them and more money isn't going to make Lerche a better studio either.

Prototype

Been watching Parasite the last few days on crunchy roll on my roku 3 and it's been stopping repeatedly. Anyone else else experiencing this? I have a wired connection and other apps, like netflix, work fine.

Is this a crunchy thing?

Shengar

Not sure, I'm going to continue rewatching G Gundam though. Some shows I'm planning on getting through this year (don't quote me on this) -

Legend of Galactic Heroes (double lol)

I'm kinda envious. I mean, I'm just about 2 episodes away from finishing LoGH Gaiden and that makes me confused what should I watch for my peaceful breakfast each day.

Is there any other worthwhile long animus to watch? I'm planning to do Excel Saga soon, but I'm not sure what to watch atm.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
There's no way that can happen because Toei's budget with World Trigger is complete shit.

Even Kishi, as terrible as he is, would never consider making the first five minutes of AssClass a series of panned still images. Toei remains undisputed king of the shitheap.

Thoraxes

I am ready for the lesbians, the bears, and the storms.

Lord Ikuhara please use my body as an earthly vessel for receiving your wisdom and greatness.

Breloom

Neo Member
which ever you prefer, both are watchable.

also thanks to all who listed piano songs for me yesterday. Just read through them (I am slow I know ><:)
They both have different music don't they? I generally like to watch dubs when they're good but which has the better soundtrack?

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito 01

Why do I fucking listen to you people? Like what the fuck am I watching? It goes from fucking shy lesbians to some bad version of murder on the polar express or some shit. Then that creepy fucking ending! UGH

~WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN

Dresden

Why do I fucking listen to you people? Like what the fuck am I watching? It goes from fucking shy lesbians to some bad version of murder on the polar express or some shit. Then that creepy fucking ending! UGH

~WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN

nothing but bullies on twitter

zulux21

They both have different music don't they? I generally like to watch dubs when they're good but which has the better soundtrack?

do they? didn't know that... to be fair in general I am pretty ignorant of music in most shows unless they feel really off (parasyte (to be fair this might be decent dubstep, but I am not a fan of the stuff in general and it rarely feels fitting to me in parasyte, though sometimes it's not too bad)) or are interesting (fairy tail)

cajunator

Banned
Should I watch Planetes subbed or dubbed?

dubbed is perfectly fine. I like Ai's voice. It fits her well.

I am ready for the lesbians, the bears, and the storms.

Lord Ikuhara please use my body as an earthly vessel for receiving your wisdom and greatness.

we will all BEAR witness!

Is there any other worthwhile long animus to watch? I'm planning to do Excel Saga soon, but I'm not sure what to watch atm.

Ill throw something random out. Watch Madlax.

~WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN

Oh this. This show is special! It is special as FUCK.
one of my favorites :D
even Syrinx likes it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom