• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2017 |OT| John Wick cleaning up KyoAni's mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

I just finished Bungou Stray Dogs.

7.5 overall. Could have been an easy 10 if the latter half wasn't so rushed. Felt like the pace got completely fucked. Also went ultra shonen in the end but it was worth it for that crazy money dude. lol amazing ability.

The first three or so episodes of S2 can't be topped.

The weird pacing of the second cour may have been the most faithful part of the adaptation.

I didn't feel like the ending of Bungo Stray Dogs was rushed - if anything, it was more expansive than I was expecting. But perhaps Concrete Revolutio lowered my expectations on that score.

MCD

The weird pacing of the second cour may have been the most faithful part of the adaptation.

Really? Didn't know it was an adaptation tbh. Watched it due to a friend's recommendation. It still felt bizarre how suddenly there is this detective character that appeared outta nowhere with the key to destroying Moby Dick.

Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu S2 5

Hatakeyama not only storyboarded this episode, as he's done for all episodes of this season so far, but also directed it himself. He must have wanted to make sure that Yakumo/Kiku's performance and subsequent vision was pulled off properly, and he succeeded. Perhaps my favorite moment was when the camera pulled back to reveal the jagged hallway of candles in which Yakumo found himself, and at the same time the piano music increased in rhythmic activity. That coordination of image and sound gave me shivers. Brilliant atmosphere.

yVyjQUA.png
Q2O99fJ.png

Too lazy for webm/gif but yeh, so many good shots that episode!

Narag

Really? Didn't know it was an adaptation tbh. Watched it due to a friend's recommendation. It still felt bizarre how suddenly there is this detective character that appeared outta nowhere with the key to destroying Moby Dick.

I think Poe's mentioned in passing in like episode 16 and that's it. IIRC it was its own chapter in the monthly manga so felt like a more self-contained aside rather than the A Part the anime had it as.

sasuke_91

Kuzu no Honkai - 01

Interesting premise. I want to see where this is going.
I like the art style and animation. The voice acting and music is also really good.
But yo, did she just almost go from first kiss to losing her virgnity in one go?

I'll write my thoughts on MHA tomorrow but I gotta say I liked it. But I guess if you read the manga then that's better?.

The shows biggest weakness is I guess that in 13 episodes it really didn't feel like much got done compared to other 13 episode Anime. But that has to do more with the source material I assume. I might end up reading the Manga and then watching the second season as am adaptation to see just why it's so divisive in here.

I'm hoping the show gets better with Deku. Because hes very charming in his own nerdy way. But in a show about super heroes if our lead keeps getting fucked up after a few hits that'd get old fast.

Line_HTX

Fuuka 01

Hmm... Looks good I guess? Nothing that's blowing me away.

I'll tag along until I see this supposed "twist" all you people were talking about. I didn't realize this was Diomedia animating this, not bad.

This is definitely NOT how I want family members to see my Twitter account. Fucking Yuu is better than that. Damn his sisters are just savage.

I'll write my thoughts on MHA tomorrow but I gotta say I liked it. But I guess if you read the manga then that's better?.

The shows biggest weakness is I guess that in 13 episodes it really didn't feel like much got done compared to other 13 episode Anime. But that has to do more with the source material I assume. I might end up reading the Manga and then watching the second season as am adaptation to see just why it's so divisive in here.

I'm hoping the show gets better with Deku. Because hes very charming in his own nerdy way. But in a show about super heroes if our lead keeps getting fucked up after a few hits that'd get old fast.

What's funny, and maybe why so many people were down on the adaptation, is that the manga moves at a blistering pace; it's actually kinda known for moving quickly. So to see the anime slug along and barely cover anything was really frustrating.

zulux21

What's funny, and maybe why so many people were down on the adaptation, is that the manga moves at a blistering pace; it's actually kinda known for moving quickly. So to see the anime slug along and barely cover anything was really frustrating.

basically that.

it's mostly disappointment that a 13 episode adaption decided to adapt itself closer to a pace that a 26 episode a year shonen series would instead of a 13 episode for a single year pacing.

I mean if one punch man adapted at the same rate it would have ended with like episode 6.

Kuzu no Honkai - 01

Interesting premise. I want to see where this is going.
I like the art style and animation. The voice acting and music is also really good.
But yo, did she just almost go from first kiss to losing her virgnity in one go?

That wasn't their first make out, they were already a established couple (fake couple) when the first episode starts.

Jintor

demi-chan 5

i really shouldn't have read ahead on this series because it's lost a lot of its charm for me since the interesting new things even when treated better aren't treated better enough. I liked the sequence where sensei and vampy demonstrated why they call each other what they call each other though.

pokemon s&m 12-13

animation continues to be baller, James continues to be the best trainer of them all, Team Rocket continue to manage somehow to get funding for robots but not to eat, Bewear continues to just utterly ruin everything etc. Is it just me or is the sound mixing schizophrenically all over the shop though

Narag

There were a lot of specific start and endpoints in mind for what I assume were storytelling reasons. For example. episodes 1 & 2 were just Chapter 1 but the second episode was designed to start with All Might telling Deku he could never be a hero so the revelation at the end that he could would carry more weight to it. I think episode 12 started with the last pages of chapter 18 at a quick glance. I'd love to be able to sit down with it one of these days and write something up in detail but the gist of it is it felt like they knew where they wanted the cool moments to land and had to make everything else fit inbetween.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Scum's Wish 1-4
OkqXRr6l.jpg

Jesus, this is amazing. One season later and Girlish Number's Chitose already gets dethroned by this woman.

It's strange falling for what is essentially Asian melodrama wrapped up in shoujo trappings, and seeing that they are doing a live action adaptation of the show that seems to be a direct copy of the anime adaptation certainly adds to that feeling.

4ORNNcCl.jpg

It's funny because the show literally uses the same inter-titles and the same ending song. I assume they didn't trust that any women would be interested in watching the cartoon, so someone decided to commission a live action version as well. It's doubly insane because they're basically airing concurrently (it would be hilarious if somehow Crunchyroll licensed this show just to say they have it too :p), so it just goes to show how producers think live action and anime audiences have basically zero crossover.

That said, it's strength does come from the fact that it's so embedded in the tropes and expectations of shoujo manga. The tiring, endless monologues where every character explains their feelings and motivations arrest the viewer into the head of each of the characters, because that's just what you see in shoujo manga where authors want to create characters that you can inhabit. The difference here is that every single person is terrible in some way - an innocent, meaningless pact soon unravels to Mommy issues and Power issues and Objectification and so on and suddenly you feel your skin crawl as you continue to live in the minds of these characters who are tremendously flawed.

Certainly it's something that I've never seen before. Usually "anti-shoujos" or whatever you want to call them, like Say I Love You, choose to be realistic but also sweet in someway. Even the oppressive nature of a live action show like Fleabag, which forces you into the mind of a woman who is self-destructive, distracts from her (self)-destructive nature by allowing people to laugh at and with her. But so far Scum's Wish purposefully disturbs you, making something awkward like a hand job or something easily fetishized like lesbian sex into disturbing, pathetic acts that force us to wallow in the psychological depravity of these characters.

Just amazing.

Even the god damn ED is perfect in illustrating how damaging the relationships in the show are.
xYL0Lxxl.jpg

Now, there are moments where it feels overwritten, even in a show that is relying on being overwritten.

nuQ86EEl.jpg

sE5vw3Kl.jpg

P0jrHGKl.jpg

u39N0G1l.jpg

I get it Japanese mangaka author lady, I GET it. And the four episodes are basically littered with lines like these that, at least in my opinion, just push it past the "this is pure Jdrama melodrama" line for me. But I'm willing to forgive this type of writing because of how strong the show is as a whole.

I'm sure this show has no choice of being AOTY, but I think this is going to be my favourite show of the year by far.

Also, apropos of nothing, I'd like to think this is an Aoi Hana reference, even though it probably isn't:
j5Islzzl.jpg

L.O.R.D

i start watching Youjo Senki,didn't expected to be that good.
however,two thing i can't get over it.
Tanya's eye lashes,holy shit it's like she is not human.

and Viktoriya's head or her whole body
why does she look different then any other character in this show? she looks like she comes from loony toon world.

who did they fucked up her look

this how she looks in the Light Novel

this in the manga

and this from the anime

what drugs are they using?

to look to the whole picture

tumblr_ojdv98iURz1r8vjh0o1_540.png

can you see anything wrong here? they decide to drew everything perfect except her and make it look silly? like one punch man?

sasuke_91

Thank you for the write-up. The show certainly has something going for it, but the melodrama also annoys me. Some scenes are also really awkward, so it's not something I'd recommend to my friends.

By the way, the song they sang in episode 2 seemed really familiar, but I couldn't wrap my head around what it was, then I noticed where I knew it from: Naruto OP 5

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Thank you for the write-up. The show certainly has something going for it, but the melodrama also annoys me. Some scenes are also really awkward, so it's not something I'd recommend to my friends.

By the way, the song they sang in episode 2 seemed really familiar, but I couldn't wrap my head around what it was, then I noticed where I knew it from: Naruto OP 5
Going through the first episode of the live action version, in many ways the show "feels at home" because of the expectations that come from being a Japanese drama production (N.B. I find it hilarious that the actors playing Mugi and the teacher are the same age in real life).

I find it hard to explicitly make a judgement about quality if only because I know a lot of it is cultural. Based on what I've consumed, I can only assume that what we call "melodrama" here is what they see as just "drama" over there. But of course, you could easily see a version of this show made for Western TV that works for our sensibilities (removing all the narration and relying strictly on the acting to convey psychological/emotional states, for one).

But yeah, I don't know if it's a show that easy to recommend to anyone. Anime fans expecting 5 moe girls being moe or a basketball team doing courtwide slam dunks aren't going to be interested, and people from TV GAF who watch anything foreign like French/Swedish/Russian dramas probably wouldn't be interested because it's a cartoon. It's sort of like the Aku no Hana, which is both great, but pretty much impossible to sell to anyone... although I don't know if Scum's Wish is more or less palatable than Aku. lol

(Also, I figured that was a real song... although the lyrics, at least as translated, were perfect anyway. lol)

sasuke_91

Going through the first episode of the live action version, in many ways the show "feels at home" because of the expectations that come from being a Japanese drama production (N.B. I find it hilarious that the actors playing Mugi and the teacher are the same age in real life).

I find it hard to explicitly make a judgement about quality if only because I know a lot of it is cultural. Based on what I've consumed, I can only assume that what we call "melodrama" here is what they see as just "drama" over there. But of course, you could easily see a version of this show made for Western TV that works for our sensibilities (removing all the narration and relying strictly on the acting to convey psychological/emotional states, for one).

But yeah, I don't know if it's a show that easy to recommend to anyone. Anime fans expecting 5 moe girls being moe or a basketball team doing courtwide slam dunks aren't going to be interested, and people from TV GAF who watch anything foreign like French/Swedish/Russian dramas probably wouldn't be interested because it's a cartoon. It's sort of like the Aku no Hana, which is both great, but pretty much impossible to sell to anyone... although I don't know if Scum's Wish is more or less palatable than Aku. lol

(Also, I figured that was a real song... although the lyrics, at least as translated, were perfect anyway. lol)

This is certainly true. Stuff like Clannad AS or Ano Hana is a lot easier for me to recommend than Toradora for example, because while it does contain a fair amount of melodrama, the drama comes from the tragedy instead of teen romance. It could be weird, but that's how it is for me.

And yeah, the sex scenes, while not being explicit, are also a reason this is hard to recommend for me.
I do like the show though. I finished episode 4 an hour ago and now I want more :/

firehawk12

Subete no aware
This is certainly true. Stuff like Clannad AS or Ano Hana is a lot easier for me to recommend than Toradora for example, because while it does contain a fair amount of melodrama, the drama comes from the tragedy instead of teen romance. It could be weird, but that's how it is for me.

And yeah, the sex scenes, while not being explicit, are also a reason this is hard to recommend for me.
I do like the show though. I finished episode 4 an hour ago and now I want more :/
Ano Hana has its moments though. You can see them highlighted in the live action movie they put out last year (or was it 2 years ago?).

It's strange because it's usually either death or relationship angst (or in the case of Key shows, both at the same time) that motivates these shows, but that's not all that different from the shows that people glam over in the west. It's just the emphasis on portraying heightened emotions that just pushes it over the edge for whatever reason.

Word of warning, Wikipedia has spoilers for two of the relationships - one of which almost threatens to ruin the show for me for reasons that I won't talk about here. But yeah, I'm still looking forward to seeing where the show goes and the journey these characters go on.

sasuke_91

Ano Hana has its moments though. You can see them highlighted in the live action movie they put out last year (or was it 2 years ago?).

It's strange because it's usually either death or relationship angst (or in the case of Key shows, both at the same time) that motivates these shows, but that's not all that different from the shows that people glam over in the west. It's just the emphasis on portraying heightened emotions that just pushes it over the edge for whatever reason.

Word of warning, Wikipedia has spoilers for two of the relationships - one of which almost threatens to ruin the show for me for reasons that I won't talk about here. But yeah, I'm still looking forward to seeing where the show goes and the journey these characters go on.

I think one reason is that, being born and raised in the west, we don't really talk about our emotions all that much, especially boys. Watching anime or J-Drama though, they almost always make sure to talk about how they feel at any given moment and how glad they are to be friends and how good it feels to have people's company and so on and so forth. It does come off as awkward to someone who usually keeps their emotions to themselves.

My prediction for what is going to happen in SW:
Bitch-Sensei is going to "take away" Mugi from Hanabi the moment she notices that she falls in love with him.
I could go on, but that's the main plot point I see happening in the future, although it is pretty obvious already :p

blurr

Iron Blooded Orphans S2 17

How many more episodes should I wait for the Iok roast.

oh and also really curious about McGillis' intentions.

jgminto

Seems like he will try to push society towards genetic engineering to reach the power of old Gjallahorn.

Principate

Saint Titanfall

I think it's pretty obvious he was abused quite heavily as child (probably links into his current pedo undertones) which is why he hates the seven stars so much. Probably genuinely wants reformation but I'm not sure how someone as corrupt and backstabbing as that is really all that much better. Which I imagine will end up being part of the moral

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I think one reason is that, being born and raised in the west, we don't really talk about our emotions all that much, especially boys. Watching anime or J-Drama though, they almost always make sure to talk about how they feel at any given moment and how glad they are to be friends and how good it feels to have people's company and so on and so forth. It does come off as awkward to someone who usually keeps their emotions to themselves.

My prediction for what is going to happen in SW:
Bitch-Sensei is going to "take away" Mugi from Hanabi the moment she notices that she falls in love with him.
I could go on, but that's the main plot point I see happening in the future, although it is pretty obvious already :p
I honestly don't know if it's a matter of the source material being for children or not. It explains why shounen will have characters explain sportsball moves or fighting moves before they actually do them, because they need the extra exposition to make sure that kids understand what's going on. I assume with shoujo the idea is the same, explaining somewhat complex emotions to the audience who isn't able to infer them either due to their age... and then this familiarity is what causes manga for older audiences to feature some of the same type of narration.

Of course, I could be more generous and say that mangaka are trying to write their stories as if they were writing novels, allowing for character narration to give us a more in depth examination of a character's psychological state and motivations, but you can sort of feel a show grind to a halt when it happens in anime. Particularly when directors have no idea what to put on screen while a character has to deliver a couple of minutes of narration (hence all the close ups and inserts).
---
I'll probably complain about this particular relationship when/if the anime presumably catches up with whatever volume Wikipedia spoils,
although people who know me can probably figure it out based on my posting history.

blurr

Seems like he will try to push society towards genetic engineering to reach the power of old Gjallahorn.

I think it's pretty obvious he was abused quite heavily as child (probably links into his current pedo undertones) which is why he hates the seven stars so much. Probably genuinely wants reformation but I'm not sure how someone as corrupt and backstabbing as that is really all that much better. Which I imagine will end up being part of the moral

Yea, he mentioned he wanted a reformation/change in the Gjallarhorn but that's more of a general answer, I'm more interested in
the specifics and the direction he will be taking along with how killing his childhood friends ties in.

sasuke_91

I honestly don't know if it's a matter of the source material being for children or not. It explains why shounen will have characters explain sportsball moves or fighting moves before they actually do them, because they need the extra exposition to make sure that kids understand what's going on. I assume with shoujo the idea is the same, explaining somewhat complex emotions to the audience who isn't able to infer them either due to their age... and then this familiarity is what causes manga for older audiences to feature some of the same type of narration.

Of course, I could be more generous and say that mangaka are trying to write their stories as if they were writing novels, allowing for character narration to give us a more in depth examination of a character's psychological state and motivations, but you can sort of feel a show grind to a halt when it happens in anime. Particularly when directors have no idea what to put on screen while a character has to deliver a couple of minutes of narration (hence all the close ups and inserts).

This anime has a Seinen tag on MAL, so I assume the manga was published in a Seinen magazine? The way it's narrated seems more like it's Shoujo though, which is kind of a bummer.

You could say one is kind of spoiled by something like Oyasumi Punpun, which sometimes delivers the most complex of emotions with a single picture or close-up, but I'm not going to complain. I'll do that when I finish SW :p

Gundam IBO 42

Dear mother of the gundam gods! I don't think I ever liked a gundam as much as Barbatos since like the Strike. BARBATOS LUPUS REX, With a name like that your kind of forced to be one of the coolest thing ever tho right?
435ec62d50bde0d373a233bc6c9b1005.jpg

Other then that, IBO easily has some of the best mech action in the entire series, just how brutal they are, the grittiness and how physical they are really makes them AMAZING.

We also seem to be heading toward the final stretch and it's looking goooood!

duckroll

Yea, he mentioned he wanted a reformation/change in the Gjallarhorn but that's more of a general answer, I'm more interested in
the specifics and the direction he will be taking along with how killing his childhood friends ties in.

I dunno I think it's really simple. He resents how the organization is basically a bunch of rich powerful farts who are where they are due to inheritance. He read legends of how the organization was first formed, and it was portrayed as a glorious order of knights who got to where they were by merit and power alone, using their will and the strength to enforce that will, to bend everyone else to their side. Today it is just a nepotistic system based on royality. He wants to break it all down and show that might makes right. Tekkadan is his might. His loli wife is his right.

I just finished Bungou Stray Dogs.

7.5 overall. Could have been an easy 10 if the latter half wasn't so rushed. Felt like the pace got completely fucked. Also went ultra shonen in the end but it was worth it for that crazy money dude. lol amazing ability.

The first three or so episodes of S2 can't be topped.

I thought it was a fantastic final arc that brought the key characters on both sides (akutagawa and atsushi) together for a really brilliant fight. Theyre really the best and I hope they continue to grow stronger and closer together in the manga.

Assault on the whole city was needed too. Loved it more than the small scale stuff in s1.

blurr

I dunno I think it's really simple. He resents how the organization is basically a bunch of rich powerful farts who are where they are due to inheritance. He read legends of how the organization was first formed, and it was portrayed as a glorious order of knights who got to where they were by merit and power alone, using their will and the strength to enforce that will, to bend everyone else to their side. Today it is just a nepotistic system based on royality. He wants to break it all down and show that might makes right. Tekkadan is his might. His loli wife is his right.

This makes more sense but still even if he manages to overthrow and establish a system of merit, it's not clear how he will sustain it. If there is a brief period of peace (through negotiations), it will eventually deform to its previous state or worse. Gjallarhorn is afterall a militaristic order meant to sustain peace and order, not of governance. I wouldn't bother but the way he is being portrayed feels like he has something concrete in mind for the future as well. Time to time we have characters passing lines like "what are your true intentions?" (case in point: the recent episode).

Either that or I am reading into it too much. It's understandable if he acknowledges that it is temporary at least.

Hand Shakers Episode 1 engdub

Awesome voice for tazuna and also great for them doing the background voices in the city views.

Binds va did well with that screaming. I like break here too.
C36DTJFWcAQlNDY.jpg:large

duckroll

This makes more sense but still even if he manages to overthrow and establish a system of merit, it's not clear how he will sustain it. If there is a brief period of peace (through negotiations), it will eventually deform to its previous state or worse. Gjallarhorn is afterall a militaristic order meant to sustain peace and order, not of governance. I wouldn't bother but the way he is being portrayed feels like he has something concrete in mind for the future as well. Time to time we have characters passing lines like "what are your true intentions?" (case in point: the recent episode).

Either that or I am reading into it too much. It's understandable if he acknowledges that it is temporary at least.

Sustain it? He's planning on getting into the biggest baddest Gundam of them all just to force everyone to bend to his will. I don't think sustaining it is part of his thought process right now. Lol.

Tonton

What's good among the new shows this season? I already picked up Scum's Wish, Gabriel Dropout and Maidragon and been enjoying all of them

Here's my MAL so you can judge my tastes(planning on changing from it after that nazi stuff but for now that's all i got)
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/tonton151

Been away from home and good internet for a while so trying to catch up on the returning stuff and some stuff from last season i didn't finish

Thud

Dragonball Super 77

Zen-chan moves fast.
Battle chess tournament will commence.

Tiger Mask W 17

AN INFINITE KOKESHI LOOP?!

Haruna becomes Tiger Girl?

Tiger Mask is the most beautiful thing ever.

What's good among the new shows this season? I already picked up Scum's Wish, Gabriel Dropout and Maidragon and been enjoying all of them

Here's my MAL so you can judge my tastes(planning on changing from it after that nazi stuff but for now that's all i got)
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/tonton151

Been away from home and good internet for a while so trying to catch up on the returning stuff and some stuff from last season i didn't finish

Let's see...

ACCA - This is hit or miss for people depending on if you can handle REALLY slow builds. It doesn't seem like things are moving in most episodes but I think people saw that it was about intelligence agencies and thought it would be like a not-sucky Joker Game but it's way more about the subtle day to day of his operations that are all leading towards something. So if you want a bit more movement, it may not be for you but it certainly has the slow build down pat.

Akiba's Trip - A trash show that has no right to be as entertaining as it is. No one expected much from it so to find out it's actually pretty fun with some good action scenes and animation in it's own lowbrow way is a pleasant surprise. I'm finding it worth a watch even if it's not setting off much brainpower to watch.

Ao no Exorcist - More of the first half of the first season, less of the second. So...more faithful and more of the same. If you liked First Season you'll like this.

Demi-chan wa Katarai - Likewise, a lot of people are liking or disliking it based on expectations. It's a very "nothing" Slice of Life where it just explores the lives of these monster girls in this school, but the "monster" aspect is relatively tame, looked at from a more "realistic" view and there isn't a whole heck of a lot of progress in a main plot or anything. What some describe as "comfy" but even people who like SoL are finding it kinda whatever. I like it fine.

Kemono Friends - Aw, it's so cute and possible about a post-apocalyptic humanless world? I dunno, people seem to be enjoying it and hinting at deeper underlying shit.

Maidragon - Yo, this show is the bomb. It took an enjoyable manga and adapted it into a gorgeous experience. The humor isn't working for everyone, but the hints to darker themes take this Slice of Life show a little farther than most would expect as it seems to deal with loneliness and past trauma right below the surface. Also, yuri dragon.

Konosuba - As funny, if not funnier than the first season. Must watch. Kazutrash best MC. Fucking with your isekai expectations and not even trying.

Scum's Wish - You're already watching what is in heavy contention for AOTS so good.

Little Witch Academia - I never saw the shorts so my view might be different than others but I really enjoy this so far. Just a really upbeat tone for amazingly fun animation and artwork, silly premises and just...I dunno, it bursts with fun. It doesn't have as much characterization or deeper writing for some people but I never really was expecting it so whatever amount we get is fine for me. Fun witches learning about magic in a fun witch school. Fun fun fun.

Rakugo - It's more Rakugo, why aren't you watching it, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Youjo Senki - Better than you'd figure, honestly, even if it makes some questionable design choices. Tanya constantly fucking things up is entertaining as hell and the show constantly takes the piss out of itself so you never really watch it and think "Man, Japan sure loved Nazis, huh?" Sometimes the animation can be wonko or you'll stare directly into her subordinates face and lose your faith in God, but those moments are between some other good shit so it works out. Bit divisive here I guess, some people are liking, some think it's trash, some like it cause it is trash, who knows.

As for other shows, they're either not worth following or I'm not watching/caught up on them so other people can field them like Masamune Revenge or Tales of Zesitiria.

This is...actually a really good season for me so far.

Grexeno

Dragon Ball Super 05

"Oh sure let's go see Yamcha."

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters 103

Chi Chi has seen how marrying a dude right out of the World Martial Arts Tournament goes and she's not interested in seeing it a second time (until she finds out how much money Videl has.)

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 05

Banagher you have known this girl for like 2 minutes what the fuck are you on about.

Hunter x Hunter (2011) 37

Grandma has absolutely no chill.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 01

Best hostage situation ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom