• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2017 |OT| John Wick cleaning up KyoAni's mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemono Friend 03-05

I'm still waiting for the moment when one of the friends decides to make an effort at trying to eat bag-chan. I know one of them will have tasted human at some point and know what she is and will try again.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Kemono Friend 03-05

I'm still waiting for the moment when one of the friends decides to make an effort at trying to eat bag-chan. I know one of them will have tasted human at some point and know what she is and will try again.

It's a zoo. They'd have been shot if they had tasted human meat before.

It's a zoo. They'd have been shot if they had tasted human meat before.
Please don't ruin my flights of completely illogical fantasy with your cold logic.

Oh and best friend.

C4TK6zAWQAImwKU.jpg

Re:Creators looks like what you'd get if you asked an anime fan to make an anime and he got so excited he just threw every single anime thing he could think of at the wall while his thought process is like: "I'M MAKING AN ANIME I'M MAKING AN ANIME".

I mean, just look at this plot description!

Humans have created many stories. Joy, sadness, anger, deep emotion. Stories shake our emotions, and fascinate us. However, these are only the thoughts of bystanders. But what if the characters in the story have "intentions"? To them, are we god-like existences for bringing their story into the world? Our world is changed. Mete out punishment upon the realm of the gods. In Re:CREATORS, everyone becomes a Creator.

What?

So, this anime is about a bunch of characters from different stories coming to life and beating the shit out of their creators? The wording's a little weird there.

This looks like it could be either the most forgettable thing or the most amazing spectacle of trash one could come up with.

I can't even be bothered to passive-aggressively dismiss it like I normally would. When I see the poster with that plot description all I can think of is ???.

The biggest problem with Re:Creators, just from the main visual, is the lack of any good male character designs. That ain't a good first impression if I do say so myself.

http://recreators.tv/

Big site update for Re:Creators with a new (region locked) PV, cast announcement, etc.

Region unlocked PV: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5b8yy1

This is Maaya Sakamoto's character: http://recreators.tv/character/07/

All the characters in Re:Creators are from made up anime/manga/LN/games. Funny stuff.

Maaya Sakamoto...

and also another SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]: Tielle & Gemie...

They know how to sell me on an anime, Tielle was Into the Sky from gundamUC and Gemie from X.U. from Owari no Serafu...NEED

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
q6u5Wa6.png

This movie would be ten times better if it was just Kirito and the group playing Pac-Man throughout the entirety of the film.

They are in Wagnaria!?

The whole film would be better if the Working!! cast was in it.

Someone one one Some one one Someone one one Someone else

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I do love me some free xbox anime I'll never ever watch, though they did give FMA:B for free and now that's kinda a hot commodity if you want the dub.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Blue Exorcist Season 2, Episode 6:

Oh hey, looks like we finally have some fucking forward momentum and some action and as it turns out the show is improved.

zulux21

I do love me some free xbox anime I'll never ever watch, though they did give FMA:B for free and now that's kinda a hot commodity if you want the dub.

*looks at the full set of FMA:B on dvd, as well as a second set of most of it on dvd, and a full set of FMA:B on blu ray*

I do kind of regret not upgrading the original series to blu ray as well, but at the very least I have all the collectors edition boxes to the dvds.

Your Name

They actually had the English versions of the RADWIMPS songs in the subtitled run of the movie here in Japan.

Your Name with subtitles > Kimi no na wa without subtitles when you don't understand Japanese ;p

KraytarJ

K-ON! 12
A nice end cap to the road the club has been going down all this time, it didn't have the impact or resonance of say a Sound Euphonium performance but it was still jolly nonetheless. Ui and Yui were the standouts of the episode with Ui's mimicry of Yui, only to also be better than Yui at the guitar being the best moment. With only the extras left in season 1, while I enjoy what K-ON's been doing so far I wouldn't put it near the top of KyoAni's output for me as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom