• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2017 |OT| John Wick cleaning up KyoAni's mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL OUT!! Episode 14 – X Day

I dont understand why Keta quit? Couldnt he just take a break? It was kind of unclear how he said he had no appetite and was throwing up everyday?

Emotional and the way Sekizan took it out on Gion was unfair :(

Gurren Lagann - 11

ALL HAIL SIMON THE DIGGER. Goddamn Trigger knew exactly when enough was enough with the moping. Last 10mins of this episode were so badass.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Dragon Maid Episode 1

Looks like they went for the Lucky Star palette.

This was terribly boring.

Cornbread78

RahXephon ep.10
4TX29.jpg
10 episodes in and everything is still a super secret; even when it's about the Commander's personal life.... At least we had the MC on a "date" with Megumi, I know, I know.... But hey, as long as they keep playing coy with his 6 different ship options it's all good as well; we'll call this good relationship developement, because hell, it's more than most ships get these days.

Aki-at

Nintendo Switch

Nagoshi and Suda coming on stage to say "We're making games, yes you know that's our jobs, so... wait for it in the future guys as we make games!"

The only thing that is a bigger disappointment then anime is video games. No Metroid, no F-Zero, not even a Wario, no nothing.

Gurren Lagann - 11

ALL HAIL SIMON THE DIGGER. Goddamn Trigger knew exactly when enough was enough with the moping. Last 10mins of this episode were so badass.

I'm glad you liked it but LOL this stuff is all Gainax dude.

Nintendo Switch

I GOT THE FUCKING 3D MARIO GAME I WANTED SINCE MARIO GALAXY 2 SEVEN YEARS AGO.

ALSO A REAL FUCKING SEQUEL TO XENOBLADE WITH THE ACTUAL COMPOSERS FROM THE FIRST GAME AND NOT SAWANO.

ALSO THAT FUCKING ZELDA TRAILER.

ALSO LOL @ NADANNMAGOGO BEING UNIMPRESSED WITH EVERYTHING AS USUAL WHILE I'M EATING MY MOTHERFUCKING HEART OUT.

NINTENDO IS BACK BITCHES.

Trojita

If I was impressed by anything in that presentation it was Zelda and the voice acting and animation accompanying it.

I've not played many Zelda games but is this the first one containing proper voice acting?

Yes

Unless you count those games.......

Trojita

I'm guessing the Wii U version will perform better. People are expecting at least an Xbox One performance for the Switch, but I don't think the tech is there for cheap Nintendo to go with.

Yall saying switch looks great and here I am coming to poop on the party and say everything I saw of it was negative for me for the launch. I'll eventually get one but the price, the accessory price, the battery life, and the launch line up was a huge disappointment.

I'm essentially not caring how Zelda runs on my wii u, I'm not hyped for the switch until at least Mario comes out which means I'll get it on the holidays or something.

I'm fine with the console pricing but the accessories price is obnoxious. Youre not Apple, Nintendo!

Launch line up is trash but all I really need is Zelda. Might get 1-2 Punch for entertaining guests like I did with the Wii, which were some great times.

The launch lineup is fine for me. Zelda will consume most of my time, and I haven't checked out Setsuna yet, so that's something else I'd really like to get. I'm guessing that there will be more downloadable titles as well.

And then it all builds up towards Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2.

The Switch's pricing is insane. RIP dedicated handhelds.

I have a preorder, but I'll probably cancel it. Why should I spend so much money when I can just buy Zelda for the WiiU and there isn't much else of interest coming until Mario?

Only reason I wouldn't get wii u Zelda is if it dips below 20 fps at any point. I mean you would hope it wouldn't seeing how it's a Wii U title, but I guess we need to see official wii u footage

ibyea

Banned
Nintendo Switch
Preordered. I am very excited for Zelda. Mario looks awesome, but I prefer the more linear platformers. I am not a fan of the real city in Mario at all though, reminds me too much of Sonic 06.

The price would have been all right if it weren't for all the other price gouging that was going on, holy crap. It has paid online service, except it's not going to be as good as the others, the joycons are 90$, pro controller 70$, the dock is 80$, just rip offs all over.

Saprol

$400 in Canada and Nintendo hates price cuts.

Anime Strike is an extra subscription on top of prime? But I checked my prime video and it's 50% nanoha.

jman2050

The Switch's pricing is insane. RIP dedicated handhelds.

I have a preorder, but I'll probably cancel it. Why should I spend so much money when I can just buy Zelda for the WiiU and there isn't much else of interest coming until Mario?

I mean, you're either spending $300 in March or $300 in November so I'm not sure what the difference is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom