• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_mgd9mfxAbq1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Only like 2 seconds of screentime in this 1 minute and 30 second op. :/

OceanBlue

The OP weren't exciting at all, especially for KyoAni standard.

Whaaaat? It was a lot better than a lot of KyoAni's OPs. Of their recent OPs, it was better than Haruhi S2's, Hyouka S1's, Chuunibyou's, K-On S1's and S2's (I'm not a huge fan of the K-On OPs), and Clannad S1's.

Not to mention that a majority of KyoAni's newer OPs are better than their older OPs. The Key OPs and Haruhi S1's OP aren't really anything special compared to their newer ones.

I didn't notice, but it is weird now that you bring it up. Mochizou is probably going to see more screentime in the actual show, at least.

I kinda wonder what you're going to think of the florist.

I guess Ill stick around for the whole show, Mochizou has good design. Im only following like seven of the new anime this season anyway, so can easily fit it in.

e_i

Can someone make a gif of Tamako and her sister doing that dance in about 7-8 seconds into the OP? Please?

Ultimadrago

I can't think of a better KyoAni OP. This one is a lot of fun.

EDIT: Maybe the Nichijou OPs are better, but that's a pretty high bar.

Amen, brother.
Agreed on this OP being real good though. It's upbeat and pleasantly lively.

I might actually not skip this one each episode like I do most OPs.

Noirulus

Ginga e Kickoff!! - 02

In this episode we're treated to an actual game! I was afraid that with all the movement involved in an actual game of football, the studio would have to cut down on the quality of the animation, but it was surprisingly decent. The player's positions on the pitch were mostly clear, and the important actions were handled well.

I'm also enjoying the show's appreciation for women's football. Well deserved.

This girl approaches Accel World's main character level of uncanniness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom