• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Space Station No.9
iqDOwtQd5IihQ.png

The artstyle is quite nice.
Another Ghibli Short, a fairly fun way to spend 4 minutes of one's time, some of the scene transitions were quite neat. I couldn't quite understand what went on in it but it was presented quite well.
Edit: The music also gave me some Jet Set Radio vibes.

Soma

Seems like a fun time but I dunno. The premise just doesn't get me excited at all for some reason.

Then again I said the same thing about Hyouka, so yeah. Will watch anyhow because it's not like there's anything better airing this season*

*not including stuff already airing
Sure, that's what they all say.
I'm sure I had all these tendencies before I 'joined' AnimeGAF

You guys just made me feel better about embracing it!
While waiting for KyAni's latest, let's look at SHAFT's Sasami-san@Ganbaranai's new PV.

Can't wait!

EDIT: Oni-chan Kanshi System?

This is one of the three shows I was looking forward to this season so I'm hoping it'll be enjoyable.

Jex

Mangirl! 02

The jokes aren't original but the decent amount of energy makes the 5 minutes fly by.
Still should have been a series about a manly girl OR an anime about a women making anime. I'm tired of manga-creation related humour!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
It shall be another duel of the Cute between Shaft and KyoAni. who will win? can there be a winner?
There will be no winners, only losers as the anime industry continues to eat its own arse like an Ouroboros until it dies from asphyxia.
Moe? As Kota-kun says, shes a pretty huge burden.
Her arc is such an archetypal shounen arc I'm surprised you think of her only on those terms.

Oh wait, she has a vagina. Never mind!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Still should have been a series about a manly girl OR an anime about a women making anime. I'm tired of manga-creation related humour!
Do we want animators to depict the hardships and sorrows of making anime? I fear we may end up with no animators by the time the show finishes broadcast!

cajunator

Banned
There will be no winners, only losers as the anime industry continues to eat its own arse like an Ouroboros until it dies from asphyxia.

Her arc is such an archetypal shounen arc I'm surprised you think of her only on those terms.

Oh wait, she has a vagina. Never mind!

Moe does not ruin a well made story or show. See K-On for example. Even Pizzaroll likes K-on. Looking at recent sales, anime looks pretty healthy overall.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Ugh, that Tamako Market OP is so bland, and the song is just bad. Best Kyoani OP's are still K-on Season 1 and Nichijou, the rest have always been subpar.

ZetaEpyon

Oh man. I love having sunshine during most of the winter. Dont think I could live where the sky is bleak for months. It wouldn't fit the Mardi Gras spirit here anyway.

It can be cold and sunny! In fact most of the really cold days have clear skies, I think.
I've just lived in the north too long, I'm sure your summers would kill me, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom