• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soma

I still got 20 minutes left of Sunday.

west coooooaaaasssstttt

*hi-five*
It's definitely not fun here.

Look what KyoAni does to people.
fixed

b-but

Yf5kf.jpg

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
"It's already Monday."

Exactly! Which means...

Hataraki Man 02

Oh man, the sexual tension is off the charts.
Photographer-kun has no penis confirmed.

It is quite pathetic that Hiroko achieves more physical closeness in one night with a man he hates instead of her actual boyfriend in three months. What's interesting to me is that Photographer-kun (yes, I didn't get bothered to remember his name) is essentially Hiroko in a man's envelope. They are both incredibly committed to a thankless job that puts them at the scorn of society, yet they nonetheless keep on pushing for the sake of their careers. Such straight-forwardness and stubbornness keep them from being able to empathise with each other, when in reality they are probably the two people that understand each other the most in the entire building. It makes for a stark and depressing contrast to Hiroko's earlier conversation with her boyfriend, where he speaks his mind out regarding what he thinks of Hiroko's reader without realising why she even takes on such a job in the first place.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
"Monday is 3/4 over. What is wrong with you people."

Japan time isn't real time.

zeroshiki

""Monday is 3/4 over. What is wrong with you people."

Japan time isn't real time."

"Not all of us live on the Moon."

Its, like, Tuesday, January 2015 on the Moon or something.

I wanted to try this once too.

Man that looks annoying.

OceanBlue

Well, his essays are just as essential as his films. Forgot where I read them but I'll link them when I find them.

His most famous film is Battleship Potemkin, and the Odessa Steps scene specifically. Cinematic Principle and the Ideogram was a pretty interesting essay of his. A warning though, his stuff's not the most accessible for a modern viewer.

Welp. I guess I'll see how much I understand. It probably won't be very much.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
"Its, like, Tuesday, January 2015 on the Moon or something."

You say this, but Monday isn't officially ended until I get my weekly dosis of Inferno Cop.

"Every monday is a great monday."

FUCK YOU

Haly

"You silly Americans and your backward time lol."

American time is best time, because it's always time for FREEDOM.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
"American time is best time, because it's always time for FREEDOM."

If there's anything I learned from Legend of the Galactic Heroes it is that no amount of freedom can compare to the fabulous hairstyles and sense of justice of swag Imperial blonde autocrats.

zeroshiki

"American time is best time, because it's always time for FREEDOM."

If there's anything I learned from Legend of the Galactic Heroes it is that no amount of freedom can compare to the fabulous hairstyles and sense of justice of swag Imperial blonde autocrats.

Reinhardt > Yang so sooo much.

I honestly expected that you'd hate it, which is why I'm surprised.

I think I just found the stupidity of many of the characters amusing. I find it funny when people make a scene in public, which is a good chunk of the show. Also, Nibutani and Dekomori had a pretty entertaining character dynamic going on.

Haly

Reuenthal was okay up until the part where he did the thing.

Also we all know the real winner is Oberstein.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
"Reuenthal was okay up until the part where he did the thing."

Do you mean
bone a lady who wanted to kill him and bring hope for his BFF
? Cause that's pretty manly. Also, Norio Wakamoto.

"Also we all know the real winner is Oberstein."

The one unsung Galactic Hero.
All he boned was a dog. Lame.

wonzo

Banned
Man, Wednesday was 5 days ago (six in 4 hours!) here and I still haven't watched the first ep of Mouryou No Hako. Just can't get into the mood for it... maybe tomorrow.

Hataraki Man 2

Whether you're a cameraman or an editor, working as a salaryman in Japan sucks shit but even that doesn't stop some from keeping a grip on the little things that keeps them going.
cameraman messed up one hell of a chance goddamn

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Just thinking about Irisu in a realistic situation. I'd hate her honestly.
The entire reason she goes about things the way she does is to avoid hurting people's feelings.

Am I wrong in interpreting that
Hotaro's sister is the one who pushed Irisu towards coming to him in order to "solve" the mystery
?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Hataraki Man 2

Whether you're a cameraman or an editor, working as a salaryman in Japan sucks shit but even that doesn't stop some from keeping a grip on the little things that keeps them going.
cameraman messed up one hell of a chance goddamn
Maybe he's into dudes. Well, not really, he strikes me more as asexual. He seems to just not care for the female gender at all.

wonzo

Banned
The entire reason she goes about things the way she does is to avoid hurting people's feelings.

Am I wrong in interpreting that
Hotaro's sister is the one who pushed Irisu towards coming to him in order to "solve" the mystery
?
Nah, I pretty much reached the same conclusion too.

Maybe he's into dudes. Well, not really, he strikes me more as asexual. He seems to just not care for the female gender at all.
Maybe he just genuinely hates her, I mean
it does advertise he's looking for a girlfirend/wife at the end so I don't think it's that.

Just saw Sword of the Stranger. Glad I did. Probably the best fight scene that I've seen in a really long time. I enjoy the villain almost as much as the protagonist.

Milamber

Decided to speed rewatch through both seasons of Index again. I'm still a bit uncomfortable that Touma solves all problems by hitting women. Never bothered to look at the light novel to check either.

Also, more Accelerator x Misaka Misaka

dumbyugi

Decided to speed rewatch through both seasons of Index again. I'm still a bit uncomfortable that Touma solves all problems by hitting women. Never bothered to look at the light novel to check either.

Also, more Accelerator x Misaka Misaka

He does hit men sometimes as well. Not as often though.

fertygo

Its one of few redeeming factor.

Beating women are not cool, but its anime women and loli gais.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom