• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

vote #1 SAO and do your bit to eradicate the diseased small hats
But small hats rock
iWG1wKVCe8ECR.gif

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I feel like we shouldn't post where the shows are currently standing. People might alter their votes later on or people who have yet to vote my change them accordingly. Can we please avoid saying which anime is where please.

Theonik

further evidence that smalls hats and chuu2 are a blight on this world
So are you saying that the size of the hats is directly proportional with the size of the hats and inversely proportional with the quantities. Can this be used for the Hyouka vs Chuu2 argument?

Dekomori is a annoying thing. Shoo! Shoo!

Dekomori sux
ibvu00ybAlfnm8.gif

I feel like we shouldn't post where the shows are currently standing. People might alter their votes later on or people who have yet to vote my change them accordingly. Can we please avoid saying which anime is where please.
You really want to eat that hat don't you?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Agree 100%. I already see people editing their ballots to try to get certain anime in certain positions. Pretty shameful.

Theonik

Small hats > Large Oversized hats
The touhou school of character design.
It's not about the hat. Honestly, idc if i eat it or not. What I do care about is voting being skewed or being messed with and I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.
Eh, fair enough though I doubt it would be skewed people like me are editing their lists anyway as I only did F/Z #1 at the start and needed to put my other stuff in and fix the order.
I don't think people care enough to rig anything. Besides if that was an issue PMs should have been used for voting.

wonzo

Banned
yeah how dare people analyse publicly available information

So are you saying that the size of the hats is directly proportional with the size of the hats and inversely proportional with the quantities. Can this be used for the Hyouka vs Chuu2 argument?
wut.gif

i dont understand

Clannad 10 - 18

Alright set of episodes and stories. Kotomi had an interesting one
The thesis, the bear, and etc traveling the whole world and what not. They made the man seem bad at first but he turned out to be pretty good. I wish for more backstory on Tomoya

Best episode of the series was perhaps 16.
Basketball game was quite epic
while 18 is probably another good one
The club sports things with Tomoyo were intriguing
. Thought 17 and such is where I think Ive unfortunately been unable to start handling some of these characters or rather they have a lot of unappealing moments coming to pass with them. I thought Kyou was starting to be a good character but she went down the drain fast
first the lunches and everyone bringing them to Tomoya and then being annoying about it about how much time it took, then on the tennis courts they all just breaking down weeping sadly at the site of Tomoya helping Nagisa. It was plain and obvious for awhile he had feelings for her and even then only Ryou or Kyou could get him, did they really expect they had a chance, Was Koitomi even in the competition? And then Fuko, why do they have Fuko making these random appearances, its not really funny if they are trying for comedy and it kind of makes her vanishing lose its value slightly. Tomoyo's family situation and brother thing was rather unexpected and emotional, couldnt believe he jumped off the bridge like that :/

kayos90

Clannad 10 - 18

Alright set of episodes and stories. Kotomi had an interesting one
The thesis, the bear, and etc traveling the whole world and what not. They made the man seem bad at first but he turned out to be pretty good. I wish for more backstory on Tomoya

Best episode of the series was perhaps 16.
Basketball game was quite epic
while 18 is probably another good one
The club sports things with Tomoyo were intriguing
. Thought 17 and such is where I think Ive unfortunately been unable to start handling some of these characters or rather they have a lot of unappealing moments coming to pass with them. I thought Kyou was starting to be a good character but she went down the drain fast
first the lunches and everyone bringing them to Tomoya and then being annoying about it about how much time it took, then on the tennis courts they all just breaking down weeping sadly at the site of Tomoya helping Nagisa. It was plain and obvious for awhile he had feelings for her and even then only Ryou or Kyou could get him, did they really expect they had a chance, Was Koitomi even in the competition? And then Fuko, why do they have Fuko making these random appearances, its not really funny if they are trying for comedy and it kind of makes her vanishing lose its value slightly. Tomoyo's family situation and brother thing was rather unexpected and emotional, couldnt believe he jumped off the bridge like that :/

Clannad is a crappy appetizer that's needed to make the main course fucking amazing.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

Branduil

On that list:

Angel Beats
Oreimo

Not on that list:

Colorful
Soredemo
Arrietty
You are Umasou
Black Rock Shooter OVA
Time of Eve movie

kayos90

I appreciate it. I only like AotY to see what other specific people like and why they're into it. The overall vote is meaningless.

I feel that certain shows deserve to be respected and the overall votes are a partial testament to that.

CorvoSol

Eureka Seven 16

Well, Renton being full of himself didn't last long. Creepiest upskirt on Anemone in this episode. Already kind of worried the show is sinking back into its lull of a thousand years before we get back to some actual mecha fighting.

kayos90

Eureka Seven 16

Well, Renton being full of himself didn't last long. Creepiest upskirt on Anemone in this episode. Already kind of worried the show is sinking back into its lull of a thousand years before we get back to some actual mecha fighting.

Anemone wears pants underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom