• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
This one?
tumblr_m6hvf7DJZQ1r029m0o1_1280.png

No, I found it and posted it.
the thread will probably get shut down now.

jbug617

Banned
I'm not going to deny that Oreimo has incestual overtones, but I'd imagine that the games are non-canon, right? Rather, I'd imagine that most game adaptations aren't canon.

I think so, I remember there was a bunch of pictures from the game that had him end up with each girl.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm not going to deny that Oreimo has incestual overtones, but I'd imagine that the games are non-canon, right? Rather, I'd imagine that most game adaptations aren't canon.

I'd look into summaries of future books before saying they are just overtones...the audience isn't the only ones seeing them

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
You clearly have outdated or defective goggles.
contact SDBurton for a new pair.

Thing is you didn't even need goggles for this episode.

You literally had to be making an effort NOT to see the obvious yuri that was going on in this episode.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Thing is you didn't even need goggles for this episode.

You literally had to be making an effort NOT to see the obvious yuri that was going on in this episode.

Yep. Midori is super lesbian for Tamako. You could feel the doki doki in her heart!

Also, Tamako's dad... lol...

Narag

Magi 14

Needs more Sinbad and far less talking. Alibaba just keeps talking and talking and talking...

----

And with that, for whatever reason, I'm caught up with Magi.

riibql.gif

jgminto

You guys should quit raiding the other threads and keep posting in here so we can reach 1% divergence and return to the original timeline.

My friend and I was smoking some dried Chet Riffo and he started telling me about these two women he met the that loved to compete even though they'd never win at anything and would always be really positive. He showed me a picture of them cheering on everyone and I could help but to notice their fortitude.

I've been watching too much Yakitate Japan lately ;_; and have found a real appreciation for really bad puns... aslo Chet Rippo is a well of inspiration!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
"But what if we know best-girl will be much much happier if she stays far away from MC and not get infected with his particular brand of stupidity?"

Don't be silly, harem MCs are vehicles for the viewer. If best girl loses out, it's like being rejected/frienzoned.

Defuser

Tamak-on! ep 2

Dammit Kyoani, you don't put a prince projection without a explanation, they really gonna put this away till near the end.

So, Midori likes who? It may have shown Tamako but Mochizou is always in the view too.

From the New World 15:
Monster rats of the world unite!

Super episode. I loved seeing how the society for the rats had evolved in the past couple of years, and what Saki and Satoru's reactions were. The last few minutes were particularly great, and
Squeera seems to be going really overboard with his power, and is definitely manipulating the humans.
It's interesting to see how Saki and Satoru reacted to the political setup here, because it was pretty far out of their comfort zone, and it just felt wrong, because
they've been conditioned to accept a society where the people who rule over them (such as the Education Committee and the Ethics Committee) do so because that's what they do, and the views of the individual don't have any bearing on that. So the Monster Rats rising up against their queens was basically an attack on the very society that they know and comprehend. The discussion about how all the queens basically wound up not being well suited to actually running the colonies could also reflect on the human society facing similar issues in the future.

Magi 14
tumblr_mgqhnkNpv51s218vuo1_500.gif

Well that was a lot of talking. I dont know probably the weakest episode thus far, sure it showed Alibaba's development and had some cool Rukh action stuff, but Im just not one for these empire/kingdom simulator antics.

OceanBlue

"But what if we know best-girl will be much much happier if she stays far away from MC and not get infected with his particular brand of stupidity?"

Don't be silly, harem MCs are vehicles for the viewer. If best girl loses out, it's like being rejected/frienzoned.

I don't get it. If the best girl loses, doesn't that mean she's being rejected? That's exactly what it means, right?

Syrinx

Ah! My Goddess 43

This was a good episode. For whatever reason when I saw Hilde I couldn't stop thinking of Dr. Rockso the Rock 'n Roll Clown. Maybe it was her outfit plus the very...flamboyant appearance. Though her giant hooters didn't do much for that comparison.

Hilde was a lot like Urd. Though holy fuck she could be scary. Damn, though, Belldandy wasn't the least bit intimidated. That reminds me: what was that bullshit about throwing card suits? Then there was the part where Hilde asked if she could take Keiichi with her, and Belldandy just said, "No." with her usual Belldandy smile on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom