• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Tamako Market 2

Show is amazing. I dunno why but it doesn't feel slow to me at all. Obviously it's slice of life, so the plot is going to take a laid-back pace, but I was still entertained the entire way. Tamako and her friends in those bunny suits was just amazing! So ridiculously adorably cute! By now it's obvious that the OP is incredible, but the ED is pretty dang catchy too!

Guys..Ive just started K-ON!! episode 8 and I was not ready for this level of hnnngh. If I explode and don't make it, remember that I love you all.

Ru - ra -raru - sasu -ri -ri- ri
-tsu - nu - tari - keri - tashi - tashi - ki - kemu
-ramu - beshi - rashi - maji - nari - meri
Doushite sonna tari gotoshi
hng hng hng hng hnggggh hnnnngh hng hng hng!

Built up a tolerance my ass!

Steroyd

Puchimas - 14

h9Pzz.gif

Can no-one stop this madness!?

A.E Suggs

Now that is a proper Light Novel title. Too many LN's these days with absurdly long titles.

It's a Light Novel. I like it...

fcLru.jpg

Looks interesting, can someone sale me on it? Not that I won't read it or give it a look, but something that will make me want to read it now over other things I'm reading.

Y'know, I really should make more use of the Crunchyroll sub I bought ages ago, and I'm tempted to subscribed to Netflix mostly for Ghost in the Shell & Gurren Lagan (and Braking Bad). And to ignore the last hundred posts or so, here's an MAL profile for you to mock at how empty it is. [Edit] And I should fix my laptop DVD drive and watch Akira and Spirited Away, dammit. And I've no idea why I made this post, but it's better than yet another conversation trying to define "moe".

(I really should post less on forums...)

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Don't you guys feel.... something.... I mean... yall have multiple gifs of me. Granted, 2 are from ryuukan but I'm beginning to feel something here.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
PSN is down and that's what I use for CR! fml

Yeah it sucks bad. Been using the crap out of Music Unlimited (aka not-Spotify) ever since the $1/month promotion for a year and the online version is down too thanks to maintenance. More like Music not-Unlimited. Bastards won't even let me jam out to my hipster playlist!

Y'know, I really should make more use of the Crunchyroll sub I bought ages ago, and I'm tempted to subscribed to Netflix mostly for Ghost in the Shell & Gurren Lagan (and Braking Bad). And to ignore the last hundred posts or so, here's an MAL profile for you to mock at how empty it is. [Edit] And I should fix my laptop DVD drive and watch Akira and Spirited Away, dammit. And I've no idea why I made this post, but it's better than yet another conversation trying to define "moe".

(I really should post less on forums...)

If you have an Xbox 360 and a Gold sub, I am pretty sure Ghost in the Shell and Gurren Lagann are still available to stream through the Manga Ent. app.

If you have an Xbox 360 and a Gold sub, I am pretty sure Ghost in the Shell and Gurren Lagann are still available to stream through the Manga Ent. app.

UK resident, so I'm fairly sure Manga's app hasn't been released here.

[Edit] Checked, no sign of it. Crunchyroll is present, along with a bunch of other apps (Wall Street Journal? Why?) but no Manga.

cajunator

Banned
Hyouka 1

It was the fucking janitor. Then they troll Chitanda with a fake mystery. Life is good.
This show is kinda slow, just a bunch of words surrounded by a bunch of useless fluff. Still, it's not bad, but I don't like the main guy at all. Chitanda is ok so far, was expecting her to be more, I don't know, crazy? I guess I'll have to watch more before I come to a conclusion on her.

There is actually quite a bit of depth to the show. People arent just raving mad over it for no reason. However the problem I have with it is that it is really not engaging while having that depth until much later. You have to interest people with something else to get the message across, and Hyouka often fails at it. It is only while explaining the meaning of Hyouka in episodes 4-5 and a few after that, but when it gets to the Festival Arc, the show goes beyond just having depth and actually becomes engaging to watch. From there on its gravy. Plus Misaki is in that part of the show so its better by default.

Our numbers grow.

I've been lurking (and occasionally posting in) BritGAF for a while now. >.> But yeah, decided to get into anime a few months back, watched a bit of Gintama mainly and then got distracted by something else (probably a video game) and stopped. Trying to get back in, but eh. I spend too much time posting on forums and watching junk on YouTube tbh.

Actually, just realised I've never checked Blinkbox for free stuff. I know they have Battle Royale on there, at least.

[Edit] Aaaand they've gotten rid of all the free stuff, and they're claiming they'll replace the free stuff with a new service. Bah humbug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom