• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Time to get on the SuperS bandwagon. We shall succeed where others have failed and honor hito's memory appropriately.

Oh yeah, I'm ready. Just have a little more from Fall to mop up and I think I can have it knocked out by Saturday.

Hito refuses to begin Smile Precure until I start SuperS so there's that hanging over my head too :lol

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I will say, there are much worse 13 episode shows out there than K.

Surprisingly I agree. By the end of it, it was somewhat decent.

=======================

Psycho-Pass - 13

RI4AJ.png

While I'm happy this episode went back to the present, I still would've liked to see the conclusion to Yayoi's past. Whatever.

Anyways, Akane stepped up in this episode.

Narag

Sailor Moon SuperS 162

It's so strange all the characters that were introduced with the dead moon circus ended up just cannon fodder. Golden Mirror's owner shouldn't have been a surprise but it pissed me off all the same. That's some shit! :(

cajunator

Banned
Oh yeah, I'm ready. Just have a little more from Fall to mop up and I think I can have it knocked out by Saturday.

Hito refuses to begin Smile Precure until I start SuperS so there's that hanging over my head too :lol

Im only 8 episodes from the end of Sailor moon first series. That's progress!

Narag

I refuse to believe he's resisted Wolfrun's wiles.

Theonik

Inferno Cop 2-4
They seemed to up the budget to a fabulous bowl of Ramen per episode.
bullet ricochet was best gag
I guess I can tolerate this.
I feel weird that I look at my list and know what everything is.
I mean, I can still tell, sometime I may need to double take. It's just distracting, ultimately you can get over it unless you are somewhat OCD max like I tend to be but the thing that makes people angry is all that trouble over nothing.

cajunator

Banned
Haganai S2 02:

In this episode, we awaken Yozora's inner fujoshi and revel in the glory and superiority of :dtl.

A while :chet nun appears. However I bet she smells like crazy. Would not.

Hm, I don't know how to set up an IRC chat, but are you people free Saturday?

Saturday night probably. going Saturday morning with my Dad and brother to a hamfest (amateur radio convention) near New Orleans and then probably stopping by the huge Cabela's store nearby. Will probably be late Saturday night before I return home. Might be able to chat with my phone though. I need the IRC info for that room.

Narag

I mean, I can still tell, sometime I may need to double take. It's just distracting, ultimately you can get over it unless you are somewhat OCD max like I tend to be but the thing that makes people angry is all that trouble over nothing.

On second glance,

Pokemon Advanced Generation: Mew to Hadou no Yuusha Lucario
Ranma ½: Chuugoku Nekonron Daikessen! Okite Yaburi no Gekitou Hen!!
Dragon Ball Z Special 1: Tatta Hitori no Saishuu Kessen - Freezer ni Idonda Z Senshi Son Goku no Chi

is kind of obnoxious.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Saturday night probably. going Saturday morning with my Dad and brother to a hamfest (amateur radio convention) near New Orleans and then probably stopping by the huge Cabela's store nearby. Will probably be late Saturday night before I return home. Might be able to chat with my phone though. I need the IRC info for that room.

How's 9:00PM EST Saturday?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Psycho-Pass - 13
While I'm happy this episode went back to the present, I still would've liked to see the conclusion to Yayoi's past. Whatever.
Can't wait for the reactions when the series inevitably ends ambiguously and without resolution.

cajunator

Banned
How's 9:00PM EST Saturday?

Well, we leave early Saturday morning around 4 or 5 am probably to beat traffic into Baton Rouge and then the hamfest is at noon. We usually stay 3-4 hours there and then head to Cabelas which will probably be a couple of hours. I think we will be headed home well before 9 Pm so thats a good time. (8 Pm my time) If Im still headed back home I can still keep track with my phone as Dad drives. I love technology :D

RurouniZel

Well, we leave early Saturday morning around 4 or 5 am probably to beat traffic into Baton Rouge and then the hamfest is at noon. We usually stay 3-4 hours there and then head to Cabelas which will probably be a couple of hours. I think we will be headed home well before 9 Pm so thats a good time. (8 Pm my time) If Im still headed back home I can still keep track with my phone as Dad drives. I love technology :D

Okay, let's go with that for now.

If Chet and/or Jintor can't do that, we'll revisit the topic. ^^;

Soma

Okay.

I'm gonna stop getting distracted and do what I was supposed to do months ago.

Which was to finish watching Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru.

RurouniZel

12 noon too early lol? It should be okay, but I need to double check the time

Okay, let's go with that for now then, 9:00PM EST in #Kongaf on Rizon. If any of you end up having a problem with that time PM me and I'll contact the others.

Narag

Sailor Moon SuperS 163

Amazoness Quartet sure are brazen in this, now moreso than ever. The mirror stuff was pretty great too. I mean, it wasn't subtle at all but seemed appropriate.

cajunator

Banned
Kotoura-San 02

The show reveals its true colors. The drama is the major part. the comedy is only to provide levity. Its an interesting and gutsy direction to take.
It seems that numerous people are still being assholes to Haruka. The ESP Club president seems to want to use her for some unknown reason and there is a very envious girl who likes Manabe. The ESP president has her own demons to fight as well.
Good lord I just want to hug Haruka and never let go ;_;. you poor, poor thing!
School can be so fucking harsh to a kid growing up. I was able to block out most of the bullying, but some people are not able to. Haruka tries so hard to. At least there are moments of comedy, which seem ever so important to keeping Haruka sane and the audience from killing themselves.
This show is so obviously manipulating the fuck out of my emotions but I dont care. I love how this show does it. I love this soooooo much. What an unexpected treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom