• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva 2.0 other than the gross CGI had some really nice looking scenes.

Guilty Crown I have no idea.

I guess I'm in the minority but I didn't think Eva 2.0's CG was THAT bad, even after rewatching it recently *shrug*.

But what's Guilty Crown doing here (or anywhere)? I thought this had been erased from existence. Guess I'm in the wrong world line.

Milamber

We should do one for AnimeGaf's favorite scenes.

My vote goes to the Kenshin x Saito fight during the start of the Kyoto arc in RK.

ig39ekwb6NagR.gif

Grzi

So, once again Biglobe had a poll, and only 4300 people showed up. Probably because it wasn't about waifus or seiyuu or anything like that, but in fact a topic much closer to all of your hearts. The question this time was:

What anime series do you feel has the best sakuga?

The top ten from the limited results, such as they were:

So, what would be on your list?

GitS as in the movie? I don't think it's fair to compare series with films when it comes to animation.
I'm still waiting for Gundam Unicorn and the Eva remakes to finish (yeah, I suck, I know), so I can't comment on those.
I don't think Break Blade deserves to be there, and while Fate/Zero looks gorgeous, there really isn't a lot of great sakuga in it. Guilty Crown has some nice shots but the entirety of the second half of the show is pretty ugly.
Bebop and FMA deserve to be there, of course.

It would be really hard to make my list, but there would be a bunch of BONES stuff on it, old Gainax too. The old Gundam OVAs, a bunch of stuff, I don't really want to think about it too much or I might lose half of my day trying to come up with a list I'm satisfied with lol

faridmon

OK I am watching Sword Art Online for the first time just to see what the whole hype is all about and I am on Ep. 4.

Does this Anime know what 'Pace'' means?

wonzo

Banned
OK I am watching Sword Art Online for the first time just to see what the whole hype is all about and I am on Ep. 4.

Does this Anime know what 'Pace'' means?
not really but i've heard it's on pretty good terms with the words "rape" and "bad"

faridmon

I can't say I had an issue with pacing.

Really? Not the main suddenly changes from a lone wolf in the first EP, to having a party in the second EP to not having a party again to having one. Also, from when he becomes a caring character to an immature character and then to a good one again? An all of it happening without any interlude nor build up.

mAcOdIn

Sure, there's always a chance, I mean, maybe some organization would pay me thousands of dollars to watch that shitty show's sequel for science. Or malice. Any reason's fine really so long as the figures 4 figures or more, really.

Defuser

Really? Not the main suddenly changes from a lone wolf in the first EP, to having a party in the second EP to not having a party again to having one. Also, from when he becomes a caring character to an immature character and then to a good one again? An all of it happening without any interlude nor build up.

Vol 1 consist of the ep 1,8,9,10,13, and 14. Vol 2,8 and side stories covers 2,3,4,5,6,7,11,12. Go figure.

faridmon

I am glad that, there at least some of you lot that agree with me when it comes to its overall quality. I don't even know if I should continue watching it.

ChihayaFuru S2 Ep 1-3

Yes, one of my favorite Animes making a comeback and its as good as ever... until they introduced a bitchy and totally unlikable character. Yep, Shoujo is gonna Shoujo. Lets just hope she develop into a more realised character.

Now here is a question: Who is your favorite Bitchy/totally unlikable character in an Anime?

Mine is :

Ami_kawashima.jpg

faridmon

Here's mine:
83772.jpg

Saki from Genshiken, although I personally never thought she was bitchy but, eh, others have told me otherwise.

I sort of like here, because she is the essence of Genshiken, just because of her attitude, we get to see the story of the club in such fashion.

Lain

Badasses Wreaking Havoc In Another World 3

This episode was kind of a downer. I mean, I was expecting it to be funny and cool as the first 2 episodes, but this one didn't really deliver. The fight didn't have that overpowered aura to it and stuff.
At least the community is establishing itself, so more chances for some cool kick-ass times in the future.

Jintor

Here's mine:
83772.jpg

Saki from Genshiken, although I personally never thought she was bitchy but, eh, others have told me otherwise.

Absolutely correct.

She wasn't bitchy. Hell, she tolerated the Genshiken's crazy antics for far longer than any reasonable person would have

So, once again Biglobe had a poll, and only 4300 people showed up. Probably because it wasn't about waifus or seiyuu or anything like that, but in fact a topic much closer to all of your hearts. The question this time was:

What anime series do you feel has the best sakuga?

The top ten from the limited results, such as they were:

So, what would be on your list?
Why is bebop up there.

Id have Accel World, Guilty Crown, HxH, E7AO, Star Driver, Eva

faridmon

HAHAHA

I mean, I could probably understand where you'd get that impression if you've only read impressions in here on SAO up until episode 8...

You mean, it gets worse? Bloody hell! Maybe, I'll keep on watching it just to see how it develops. I really hate how it jumps from one scenario to another without any warning, and the main character sucks!

Articalys

You mean, it gets worse? Bloody hell! Maybe, I'll keep on watching it just to see how it develops. I really hate how it jumps from one scenario to another without any warning, and the main character sucks!
You're probably going to hate the show, but dear god is this thread going to love your reactions to it.

cajunator

Banned

Oh, it gets fucking abysmally awful, and thats going by my extremely lax standards too.

Minami-ke tadaima - 04
Minami-ke%20Tadaima%20-%2004.jpg

Yes ! infinite potential !
Again an excellent episode with chiaki and finally hosaka !
Some old season 1 & 2 references and good stuff overall.

Excellent episode.. They really put a huge dose of hosaka in it.

Black Lagoon

Well, I was entertained and satisfied for six weeks so the show did its job

Time to spend the next three Saturday nights watching Blood-C. Based on the reactions from all the various anime threads here, this should be fun....

faridmon

Black Lagoon

Well, I was entertained and satisfied for six weeks so the show did its job

Time to spend the next three Saturday nights watching Blood-C. Based on the reactions from all the various anime threads here, this should be fun....

For a different reason than you might think, but go for it. Duckroll needs a buddy along the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom