• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
[Smile Precure] - 3

I don't get what these girls are seeing, Yaoi is a rubbish artist. She better not quit her day job or being doujin-bait.

dczOXL3.gif

You are a monster. And a heathen. Yayoi is the best. Her art is fabulous.

Dont be so modest. You got lots of people interested in this?

For real. I think I watched Tailenders because of cosmic too.

Well alright then.

The Unlimited is a spin-off of Zettai Karen Children, but no previous knowledge of the franchise is required. It stars the main antagonist, Hyobu Kyosuke. Comparing him to Hieke from Code:Breaker is pretty apt I would say, even down to the appearance.

The series is about super-powered people, this one starting in a prison where those kinds of people are held. In general, Hyobu wants to liberate these people which are known as espers from being mistreated and stuff like that. He also has no regard for the lives of "normals". Think of Magneto, but with more restraint outside of certain situations. In the 4 episodes that have aired, there have already been a bunch of well animated super-powered fights and a good deal of tension. It's just pure entertainment for fans of that kind of stuff.

Syrinx

Aside from the whole figure having moveable parts there are items like two umbrellas, pig haru, the detachable wings with 4 parts, the base, some pegs, and another set of pantsu, and two more faces. I will take more pictures with her and the umbrella and stuff with a better camera in the future. Shes going to sit on my shelf by the computer where Bunnygirl Charles is.

...Huh.

cajunator

Banned

She has panties already under the dress, but that pair has a part protruding from the side that locks into the dress to keep it on her. There is another set of panties that doesnt have the interlocking part I guess so you can display her in her undergarments.

CorvoSol

We all do Corvo, we all do.

Hurts so bad. SO BAD.

It seems that the next Gundam tv anime shall be Gundam The Origin in 2014.

Dammit why did I start watching MSG if they were just gonna remake it? This is like buying Wind Waker then having them announce WWHD the next day or something.

[Smile Precure] - 3

I don't get what these girls are seeing, Yaoi is a rubbish artist. She better not quit her day job or being doujin-bait.

She grows up, dies her hair orange and pilots an Aestivalis. In her spare time she draws Boys Love manga. She also changes her name.
/badjoke

DiGiKerot

Well alright then.

The Unlimited is a spin-off of Zettai Karen Children, but no previous knowledge of the franchise is required. It stars the main antagonist, Hyobu Kyosuke. Comparing him to Hieke from Code:Breaker is pretty apt I would say, even down to the appearance.

I dunno, I'm starting to question that bit more and more on an episode-by-episode basis.

This weeks episode was fun, though.

Syrinx

She has panties already under the dress, but that pair has a part protruding from the side that locks into the dress to keep it on her. There is another set of panties that doesnt have the interlocking part I guess so you can display her in her undergarments.

So it's not like you can just remove the pair she's already wearing? That's...good I guess. Even if you could, she'd probably just have Barbie doll anatomy anyway.

Wait, how did I get into talking about this sorta thing?!

The Unlimited: Hyobu Kyosuke 4

Why aren't more people watching this!?

This episode was freaking awesome !

i didn't expect to be so hyped.

I mean everyone was spot-on and doing their job properly and the animation was there !!!

And they dared to start the episode with :

kanari kiteru~
muteki no pawaa~
maji de ii kanji~
so freaking amazing.
Zettai%20Karen%20Children%20THE%20UNLIMITED%20-%20Hyoubu%20Kyousuke%20-%2004.jpg

Ah ah ah what are you looking at ?

New guy pretty much confirmed to be able to do his job. but i'm pretty sure the major already in the "know" regarding his affairs.
Still the pisode was great from start to finish .. Dat aerial fight !
i hope they didn't blow all their budget already !

cajunator

Banned
So it's not like you can just remove the pair she's already wearing? That's...good I guess. Even if you could, she'd probably just have Barbie doll anatomy anyway.

Wait, how did I get into talking about this sorta thing?!

You are just corrupted. It happens.

Oh ok. They way they portrayed her these first couple of episodes is nice girl who is also well off and can give the rest of the club things that would be hard to get.

Well there's more to her than being a nice girl, but don't expect them to go much beyond that.

(also I have the wrong set of hands on her for holding Haru but I havent really messed with that part yet)

Those hands look like they work ok for that here.

I was going to pass on her but I think I might seek this one out.

Dammit why did I start watching MSG if they were just gonna remake it? This is like buying Wind Waker then having them announce WWHD the next day or something.

I wouldn't worry about that. You still have plenty of time and it does give you a solid frame of reference.

I dunno, I'm starting to question that bit more and more on an episode-by-episode basis.

This weeks episode was fun, though.

Well you'd definitely have a better idea of the big picture and why people act certain ways, but I think they've done a pretty good job introducing everyone and not bogging down the show with canon plot threads. Having an original character join the organization makes me think they wanted this to appeal to non-ZKC fans as he kind of works as an audiences surrogate being introduced to these people for the first time.

wonzo

Banned
On the other hand, you just interested me in it greatly.

I must say.

You picked the absolute worst image to make your case with!

I am so confused. The picture you just linked and your text are saying two drastically different things x_x

Now I am totally convinced I should be watching this.

Going to get back on this sooner.
y'all are being lead astray

cajunator

Banned
Those hands look like they work ok for that here.

I was going to pass on her but I think I might seek this one out.

I wouldn't worry about that. You still have plenty of time and it does give you a solid frame of reference.

I think people were worried or something because with her dress on shes not that poseable. As you know I'm more interested in just getting high quality set pose scale figures, but this is KYH and I have to have more than one of her, because she's really cute. I especially like how you can pose her little feet to point towards each other in that little shy pose everyone likes. HNNNNGH.
Sometimes I think I have unhealthy obsession with cuteness.

[Smile Precure] - 3

You can't judge artistic ability at that age, fifty years after her death should be sufficient to tell if she was any good.

I am not even sure if being doujinbait pays that good.

One Piece 582

Not thrilled with the pacing, but that's something you expect by now. At least we got a small appearance of Aokiji and Akainu.

Naruto Shippuden 297

Gaara finally having an emotional talk with his dad was nice to see. 2nd Mizukage telling the others he would cheer if they fought Muu was a riot.

Also forgot to comment last time but the new ED song is good

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
But just think, some magical girls since graduate, maybe get married and have kids, then they get called upon again to become magical girls. And they have to juggle between the duties of being a magical girl and those of being a contributing member of society.
As with many other things, Sailor Moon has already been there.

Jex

You folks sure are defence of Precures. Anyway I probably won't be continuing with Smile Precure right now because, well, I've already got Doremi on my plate and everyone knows that's the secret best show in the genre. I don't feel like tackling Heartcatch either, at least not without one of those "only bother watching these episodes" lists.

One of these days I am going to have to look into Sally the Witch (1966) and Princess Knight (1967) simply out of historical curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom