• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Whose assessment? Depending on what you say, I may have to kick your ass.

The assessment that Hyouka is good.

Pics of her chest plz, Cajun.

Please.

lol. You're silly Extollere. But you're awesome too.

Keep this to Extollere's PM plzkthx.

Well its not THAT kind of figure.
Her top dress part is all one piece it doesnt come off.
Its not really one of those cast-off clothing types of figures. It seems like its more for display purposes.

Steroyd

y'all are being lead astray

7GcSzTB.gif

Are they really?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
You folks sure are defence of Precures. Anyway I probably won't be continuing with Smile Precure right now because, well, I've already got Doremi on my plate and everyone knows that's the secret best show in the genre. I don't feel like tackling Heartcatch either, at least not without one of those "only bother watching these episodes" lists.
Jexhius:
The silly juuyonsei antics are often better than just another monster of the week plot.

Firehawk: 1, 2, 3, 7, 10, 13, 17, 20, 23, 24, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 37, 38, 40, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, and 49 are basically Heartcatch without the filler, including all the Cure introductions and power upgrades.
LURK MORE

Mr.Jeff

Am I the only one who found this comment really odd?

Why can't you stand movies, Keiichi?
Sorry to hijack this comment from someone else and granted my thought process may be entirely different but I can't really watch movies either.

I just have the utter inability to sit still and watch an hour and a half/two hours of a movie without getting bored or pausing and doing something else for a while.

The exception to this rule is when I go to the cinema specifically to see something in which case I'm fine.

Ordinarily, I'd put this down to a low attention span but then again I can spend hours doing something utterly pointless and repetitive...

Dammit why did I start watching MSG if they were just gonna remake it? This is like buying Wind Waker then having them announce WWHD the next day or something.

Origin isn't really a remake of the original so much as a complete retelling. It's pretty much its own complete thing, despite starting at the same place as MSG.

trejo

You folks sure are defence of Precures. Anyway I probably won't be continuing with Smile Precure right now because, well, I've already got Doremi on my plate and everyone knows that's the secret best show in the genre. I don't feel like tackling Heartcatch either, at least not without one of those "only bother watching these episodes" lists.

Here, have the one 7th provided for me:

7th said:
cool action scenes episodes in hc precure: 1, 2, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13, 23, 30, 33, 41, 48, 49; special marks for: 1, 9, 23, 33, 48 and 49 (AD by Yoshiko Umakoshi)

To 7th:
Thanks again for that bro. Now where's mah Smile episode guide plzkthnx.

Mitsuho

Banned
Sorry to hijack this comment from someone else and granted my thought process may be entirely different but I can't really watch movies either.

To chime in as well, I definitely trend towards 12ep+ series. If a few episodes aren't cohesive I drop the show. Not that I don't like movies, but 1-3 hours aren't long enough to really get to know a character.

sonicmj1

As other have said here this was mainly a wanted situation but, as I am understanding it, with a much more pronounced long-term effect. The refuge currency status of the yen has been hurting the country's economy too much, and Shinzō Abe has been lately the face asking (threatening its key members even) Bank of Japan for an ambitious re-buy of internal assets to lower money's interest rates and bring again to a beneficial reference change price the yen (http://www.boj.or.jp/en/announcements/press/koen_2012/ko121205a.htm/#p04) trying to avoid such acute deflation. As every of their exports companies that has been blaming the strong yen on their reports for their lackluster performance knows, this is crucial to remain competitive coupled with the stimulus plan to be approved.

The other side of the coin is this:

And yeah, that can be a pretty bad situation right now... but the alternative of wages caught on a continuous and severe deflationary spiral would have been even more catastrophic.

Yeah, I know Japan's deflationary malaise has been going on way too long, and this sort of thing has been desperately needed for ages. It's just...

Ah well. As long as this makes things better in the long run.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
To be fair, 7th did make his criteria clear there.
If you are just gonna skip stuff based on that you might as well just check out sakuga MADs is what I say. [/shrugs]
Now do one for Smile.
Kinda difficult when like 95% of Smile is filler. My list for Heartcatch is based on actual plot-related stuff. Plust the plot in Smile sucks.

That said episode 35 should be required viewing.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
lol. You're silly Extollere. But you're awesome too.

Well its not THAT kind of figure.
Her top dress part is all one piece it doesnt come off.
Its not really one of those cast-off clothing types of figures. It seems like its more for display purposes.

Yeah, but at least you know that I mean it.

That's too bad the top doesn't come off. They have nice figures with removable clothing and the bodies are nicely detailed underneath. It's too bad they don't do this for more DFC girls like Kuroyukihime :/

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So the new rating system is

good good good

bad good good

bad bad good

bad bad bad
I propose we move to a numerical system using base-2.

good good good = 111 = 7
bad good good = 011 = 3
bad bad good = 001 = 1
bad bad bad = 000 = 0

Hyouka is a 7.
F/Z is a 3.
Code Geass is a 1.
Sword Art Online is a 0.

cajunator

Banned

That's too bad the top doesn't come off. They have nice figures with removable clothing and the bodies are nicely detailed underneath. It's too bad they don't do this for more DFC girls like Kuroyukihime :/

mostly that sort of figure has a large chest.

Chronoexe

I will upload pictures of her
chest
in the night, I love DFC.

Gundam AGE Episode 16 or "Ride like the wind, Gundam!"

gAGEep16.png

Asemu's really bored of this show already. The girls are just manequins installed by Hino to make it look like the show is loved.

So Flit wants to commit genocide. Yay? He gives his son Asemu his AGE System to 'protect' people. To be fair so far those Vegans have been pretty evil . Although "Wiping them from the universe" is not the best way of sorting out your problems Flit.

Gundam AGE Episode 16 or "Ride like the wind, Gundam!"

So Flit wants to commit genocide. Yay? He gives his son Asemu his AGE System to 'protect' people. To be fair so far those Vegans have been pretty evil . Although "Wiping them from the universe" is not the best way of sorting out your problems Flit.

I always immediately think of the song on the ost whenever someone says Vegan. Gundam AGE had really awesome musical direction. Asemu was my favorite protag and Zehearto was perfect.

/XX/

Yeah, I know Japan's deflationary malaise has been going on way too long, and this sort of thing has been desperately needed for ages. It's just...

Ah well. As long as this makes things better in the long run.
Japan's typical immobilism has made this kind of problems stationary, but be sure that I envy that kind of situation compared to the falsely reactionary mess made to deal with the real estate ball-of-fire that is going to consume us all here in Spain.

cajunator

Banned
No, I'm talking about the Figma. I dont want to get banned.

Oh so you've got her too.
Nice!
Her chest isnt really much to see though. Its just a molded part of the normal figma base I think right? I havent really explored the figurine in that kind of detail lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom