• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

Code Breaker manga is one hundred times better than anime and i only read 10 chapters. Code breaker anime is only regular, but the core idea is genial.

For me magi is superior anime, by the way. I need to watch JOJO, but will be difficult to be better than starlight crusaders ova (one of the best shonen i watch in my life).

Oh.... okay.

*puts famfrit on the list*

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Uh-oh, I don't think you want to be on duckroll's list. He can actually do something about his, lol.

igSa96dipOl0h.gif

me ni wa me wo, ha ni wa ha wo, aku ni wa aku wo

cajunator

Banned
Sailor moon 42

Actually, I hadn't seen this episode ever before like a few others because DiC sucks and chose not to even air it. Another reason to stay the fuck away from their dub.
This was a brief backstory about Minako and
her past love interest Allan
. Minako was friends with an interpol police officer in London
who also apparently liked Allen
. uhoh.
Well there was an accident and a building explosion
in which it was assumed Minako had died. but Mina is too badass to go out like that so she watched in an alleyway as allen ran off with her friend.
Later the friend is turned into a youma, and Minako is forced to confront her past. After defeating it and healing her friend, Minako
lets go of her past love for Allan and moves on.
She's such a goddess.
Now I remember why she was one of the very first anime characters I attempted to draw (along with Utena).

Milamber

Hey guys, I've been away from the internet on business for a while now. What did I miss?

Meanwhile, I was on a backlog marathon for the past 2 weeks with these titles...

Aki Sora ~In a Dream~ (FINISHED)
RideBack (FINISHED)
Natsume Yuujinchou San (FINISHED)
Megane na Kanojo OVA (FINISHED)
Seishoujo Kantai Virgin Fleet (FINISHED)
Utawarerumono + OVA (FINISHED)
Irresponsible Captain Tylor + OVA's (REWATCH) Sooooo good!
Hatsukoi Limited (FINISHED)
Sora no Woto (Still on ep. 6)

Narag

New Getter Robo 1

Who knew Jojo would only be the second most badass thing I'd seen all day? It's not just the JAM Project OP/ED talking either. When your initial premise is, "My pilots aren't man enough. Let's get some crazy bastards in here." and a psychopath is promptly selected, welp!

Quasar

Chihayafuru 2.04

Yay. Arata returns. Albeit briefly. I guess this is how they will get him back with the others.

Another heavy Karuta episode. And strategy played by team leaders that know each others strategies.

As always it looked gorgeous.

Oreshura 1.05

I actually found this episode fairly interesting. Introducing a bunch of elements that shake up the status quo a bit. And seeing Masuzu not fully confident was an interesting change.

Mitsuho

Banned
Anohana 1&2

化物は可愛いそう。

以外の質問でも750mlのワインはまだ残っている。飲む? 明日まで待つ?

Blood-C 1-4

1. Well, you guys weren't kidding about the character designs. No need for those long limbs

2. This Saya is already better than the Blood+ version (and that version was absolutely terrible)

But for goodness sake, can Saya actually save some people from getting brutally murdered? She just stood there as the baker was getting ripped apart. >_<

So far.....I actually like it. I'm sure things will get much better

cajunator

Banned
Blood-C 1-4

1. Well, you guys weren't kidding about the character designs. No need for those long limbs

2. This Saya is already better than the Blood+ version (and that version was absolutely terrible)

But for goodness sake, can Saya actually save some people from getting brutally murdered? She just stood there as the baker was getting ripped apart. >_<

So far.....I actually like it. I'm sure things will get much better

OHOHOHOHOHO HEEEHEEHEEEHAHA

Saya will protect you XD

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Little Busters 17

rAfzsWEl.jpg

This is the stupidest thing I've probably ever seen in anime. Not only in terms of the convoluted family bullshit that makes every incest themed anime seem reasonable, but the fact that this so-called powerful family in Japan has never heard of a
DNA test

(That said, it's still better than SAO. Wafuu~~)

Hey guys, I've been away from the internet on business for a while now. What did I miss?

Meanwhile, I was on a backlog marathon for the past 2 weeks with these titles...

Aki Sora ~In a Dream~ (FINISHED)
RideBack (FINISHED)
Natsume Yuujinchou San (FINISHED)
Megane na Kanojo OVA (FINISHED)
Seishoujo Kantai Virgin Fleet (FINISHED)
Utawarerumono + OVA (FINISHED)
Irresponsible Captain Tylor + OVA's (REWATCH) Sooooo good!
Hatsukoi Limited (FINISHED)
Sora no Woto (Still on ep. 6)

How did Utawarerumono turn out? Kind of just stopped watching it after ep 9 or something, but I don't remember why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom