• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
no not that...

Shcool days, 11, i think

Hahah, Okay, Makoto k
nocked up seike
and they blurted it in fron t of the entire class, LMAO.. dude is a fucking idiot, be. While he has a threesome, no a foursome??! at his place. Sekai is planning to
have a baby
, (dude its called the PLAN B pill), while Katsune is still hodling out for him. Makoto tries to apologize, but I think it's too late....

DUDE I can'tbelieve this dude!

You have approached the summit!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
no not that...

Shcool days, 11, i think

Hahah, Okay, Makoto k
nocked up seike
and they blurted it in fron t of the entire class, LMAO.. dude is a fucking idiot, be. While he has a threesome, no a foursome??! at his place. Sekai is planning to
have a baby
, (dude its called the PLAN B pill), while Katsune is still hodling out for him. Makoto tries to apologize, but I think it's too late....

Oh boy oh boy oh boy :D

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
no not that...

Shcool days, 11, i think

Hahah, Okay, Makoto k
nocked up seike
have a baby

GET HYPE

Cwarrior

One piece is officially finally coming to the uk for a ridiculous price of £26.20 per 26 episodes.

:p

Manga Entertainment has confirmed in its latest podcast that it will release the first 103 episodes of the epic pirate anime One Piece on DVD in 2013. Manga plans to release 103 episodes in four sets each year.

The four box-sets are available for pre-order on the Amazon UK website:

Collection 1 - Episodes 1 to 26 released May 27. (This collection will be available at the London MCM Expo on the preceding weekend at the ExCel Centre.

Collection 2 - Episodes 27 to 53 released July 1

Collection 3 - Episodes 54 to 78 released September 23

Collection 4 - Episodes 79 to 103 released November 11

The episodes will be released uncut with the new Funimation dub. Each set will contain four DVD discs. The first print run of the sets will come with a cardboard outer sleeve, similar to the Bleach releases.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_i_1?rh=k%3AOne+Piece+Manga+Entertainment%2Ci%3Advd&keywords=One+Piece+Manga+Entertainment&ie=UTF8&qid=1360266803

Chronoexe

no not that...

Shcool days, 11, i think

Hahah, Okay, Makoto k
nocked up seike
have a baby

And here we go

trejo

no not that...

Shcool days, 11, i think

Hahah, Okay, Makoto k
nocked up seike
have a baby

Looks like I'm here just in time.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Robo;Notes 16
pTcDcNQ.jpg
Wow, this series continues to be tedious and stupid, what a surprise. Every single scene is drawn out and even big emotional moments are telegraphed to such an obnoxious extent that the outcome of each scene is known well beforehand. My emotional detachment to the cast results in every climax leaving me completely nonplussed as the show continues to struggle with finding a focus. It is impossible for me to care about characters that even the show has forgotten or not really focused on for what feels like eons.

Oh, and every set up for tragedy is just laughable. It reminds me of horror movies where characters senseless act around half-brained death traps that are obviously in the world only to facilitate these dramatic antics.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Robo;Notes 16

Wow, this series continues to be tedious and stupid, what a surprise. Every single scene is drawn out and even big emotional moments are telegraphed to such an obnoxious extent that the outcome of each scene is known well beforehand. My emotional detachment to the cast results in every climax leaving me completely nonplussed as the show continues to struggle with finding a focus. It is impossible for me to care about characters that even the show has forgotten or not really focused on for what feels like eons.
But you are still watching after sixteen episodes.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Robo;Notes 16

Oh, and every set up for tragedy is just laughable. It reminds me of horror movies where characters senseless act around half-brained death traps that are obviously in the world only to facilitate these dramatic antics.

:(

Oh, well. If this episode didn't do anything for you, then I don't think anything in this show will.

Shergal

Yuru Yuri♪♪ 12
Really fun finale, and a fitting ending for the show. Very well animated too, a lot of movement throughout.

The show as a whole became progressively better as it progressed, not only production-wise but also in the comedy. However, besides that it doesn't seem like it will leave a lasting impression on me like other SoL shows of this type have managed to do in the past.

S2>>>>>S1.

dimb

But you are still watching after sixteen episodes.
Is this supposed to be some accomplishment on the show's part? You could say the same for Psycho-Pass or a bunch of other things. Lots of people watched the entirety of Sword Art Online.

Gintama - 78

Kagura spoils of war.
Hijikata is awesome, hard working genius.

Gintama - 79

Toilet humor brought to a whole new level.
"Do you guys know why people have two hands?"
Gintama is pretty good with ridiculously over the top psychological battles.
tsu..tsu..TSUN...DERE.

Gintama - 80

Its was kinda obvious it's
a girl.
The whole fight in the bamboo grove was nice to watch.

Gintama - 81

When the went for the swords, I tought Gin-chan
would go for the captain
, but Kyuubei did it instead. This whole sequence was cool.
And all's well, when it ends well.
Oh no, we still have Kondou problem to solve.
BANANAS. Bananas everywhere.
Kondou crying like Otae was priceless.
And Matsudaira was as awesome as ever.

Yagyuu Arc
bToixOS.gif

I… I have a choice?

Robo;Notes 16

what are you looking for in a show like this ? this show actually delivered on several points , points that many people were complaining in earlier episodes.

When they are actually advancing the plot and moving thing along, i see complains, when they are devellopping the characters , i see complains.

What should this show do ? Find a focus ? they are giving you one but you're dismissing it .

dimb

There's nothing wrong with masochism. I guess...
I want to give some shows a chance. Then it just gets to a point where I know it will keep being bad but I might at least get something out of watching it to completion. It's not really a big deal to watch stuff I don't like, and if I'm lucky it might push me towards having a better understanding of stories and what does and doesn't work within them.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
SCHOOL DAYS !12[/b[

YO....

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I want to give some shows a chance. Then it just gets to a point where I know it will keep being bad but I might at least get something out of watching it to completion. It's not really a big deal to watch stuff I don't like, and if I'm lucky it might push me towards having a better understanding of stories and what does and doesn't work within them.
Personally, there's so much good stuff out there that remains to be watched that I don't see the value in keeping on watching something that is that bad.
Just what point are you trying to make here? That you somehow can't criticise a series if you've watched XX amount of episodes?
That I don't approve hatewatch. It makes people go loco.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Hatewatch is a shitty term that stifles criticism.
I'm afraid you are somehow under the impression that I don't value dimb's opinions on a particular show just because he doesn't seem to like it. At no point have I implied people are not allowed to criticise something for which they have no positive comments; this is just me making fun of his pain, as I am prone to do.

Articalys

I saw someone refer to the upcoming Wonfes as a "TGS for figures." I wonder if that actually works as a summary for people who don't know what it is, or if it's too simplified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom