• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
It seems likely that the second season of Nyaruko-san is going to be a Spring show as well, since the OP/ED singles just were listed on Amazon for release in late April.
rip spring

If Ron Paul personally approached you and informed you that it was happening, would you unconditionally believe him?
Is it in a VR world like that one episode of Psycho-Pass but with a singing Ron Paul Gold coin instead of the misspelt Lincoln one?

Robotics;Notes 16

TQpv34y.jpg

aldgsalk9043462nlkcmnlsdfjKLFDSY904E2-NKLBNLKDASJFS0-947U0723JLOIDFGSAKLSH09457JKASDG23904aklgj2054398ynzkxdklgja904-[7mjhfdsklbdjgf
asdkgsa;rijyu539048nrotibgoterv
,gt-r9hb jtofdt,0-9 bmbji vmhujti,j vigm,lo j,-.gvh m,=dv8f v9dob, hjvio,v hee-9,0bu, 0-b

Not like this! I won't complain about nothing happening anymore, so please, not like this :(

One Piece 1-7

I can see why the show is very popular. It's really non stop action and jokes. Not a fan on Nami though she seems quick to sell them out. Also I wonder when Shanks will meet Luffy gain.

The reason for its popularity doesn't happen for another 20ish episodes.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
That's not ithappened.jpg, that's more like itdidnthappen.jpg. :(

The happening was all in his head to begin with anyway.

Is it in a VR world like that one episode of Psycho-Pass but with a singing Ron Paul Gold coin instead of the misspelt Lincoln one?

Can't wait to find out about his super-popular online talk show where he discusses the end of fiat currency with other virtual avatars.

I've already made my feelings about Max Heart clear.

I was confident that I could survive it if it was merely repetitive but now that I get the feeling that it's going to be actively bad, well, I guess I'll see when I make it there. What kind of prize do I win if I make it farther than you did?

Good question.

Feels slightly ominous.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Namco Bandai posted a new four-minute PV for the upcoming Sword Art Online Infinity Moment PSP game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfmJJHjGAiE
I guess there's kind of light spoilers for the midpoint of the anime in the first minute or so.

...I have to say, it does look kind of fun.

Namco Bandai definitely put more money into this game than they usually do with their anime adaptations, like Magi, for example.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Namco Bandai definitely put more money into this game than they usually do with their anime adaptations, like Magi, for example.

Why put money on that shit when you can put it on one that will sell a fuckton to otakus who love this kind of stuff.

kayos90

Their reasoning is sound. I don't disagree with you there.

I'm sort of surprised that they are going sort of balls deep with this game though. They could've made it something really really really crappy but it seems like they put a decent amount of effort into it.

Brazil

I'm sort of surprised that they are going sort of balls deep with this game though. They could've made it something really really really crappy but it seems like they put a decent amount of effort into it.

Gotta please the fans so they buy the sequel after S2 has finished airing, I guess.

Articalys

Another new report, saying that the second season of Ro-Kyu-Bu is scheduled for this summer. The same source dryly joked that it would be the "summer of lolicons".

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Kotoura-san 5

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/anime/kotoura5.jpg

Gee, I always wanted to watch an episode of this entirely devoid of what made this series somewhat entertaining and interesting to begin with. They'll probably bring back the hilariously exaggerated melodrama when they reintroduce the mother but I honestly couldn't give a shit about this husk of a show anymore to bother sticking around for it. Dropped.

Hey, the show tells you that it's over right at the start of the episode, so there!

Haganai NEXT 5

I don't know if it's the fact that this feels extremely well paced or it's just better than the first season but I'm enjoying this a lot more than I should be.

I don't think it's either of those things. lol

Articalys

Comments disabled lol.
To be fair, NBGI disables the comments on all their YouTube videos.

They pretty much confirmed who Sinon's VA is when they make S2. I guess?
They've had Sawashiro as Shinon's voice ever since that drama CD from just before the anime started airing.
Is there something else this summer to worry about?
Probably not, I just found the extra comment amusing.

duckroll

I find it interesting how even after being late by 2 episodes, the new Psycho-pass OP is still undergoing minor corrections and tweaking even on its third week! I wonder which cuts in the OP the director will adjust next week loool. :D

Branduil

I find it interesting how even after being late by 2 episodes, the new Psycho-pass OP is still undergoing minor corrections and tweaking even on its third week! I wonder which cuts in the OP the director will adjust next week loool. :D

Production I.G., or SHAFT?

kayos90

They've had Sawashiro as Shinon's voice ever since that drama CD from just before the anime started airing.

Oh did they? Didn't know that. Sawashiro is an odd pick. I would've never imagined Sinon in that voice... I was thinking Zekken would be more fitting for Sawashiro. Meh. W/e.

wonzo

Banned
Can't wait to find out about his super-popular online talk show where he discusses the end of fiat currency with other virtual avatars.
Only if the Free Market™ demands it.

First 40 seconds are duckroll's anime future.

Comments disabled lol.
Reminds me of that manga adaptation with the really bland art.

Hey, the show tells you that it's over right at the start of the episode, so there!
If only that was the case and not just another unfunny gag. :(

Psycho Pass 16

Damn, both Noitamina shows had super important/brutal stuff happening this week. I think I have some idea of where this is going, but damn am I excited for it.

kayos90

I read the manga for Aku no Hana, about 3 chapters? It was fucking terrible. Well... I just didn't like it. Not for me.

Brazil

Gonna wait for the pv to see how jarring that rotoscoping is.

Still, it's Nagahama.

I guess there is some hope.

1%

I rounded using a ceiling function.

=/

I read the manga for Aku no Hana, about 3 chapters? It was fucking terrible. Well... I just didn't like it. Not for me.

It's definitely not for everyone... But I don't know about passing judgement on it after reading only three chapters. The story's definitely not about what you think it is at that point.

The first chapters are (maybe purposely?) really misleading. The true Aku no Hana only starts when you begin understanding the characters better. They're not what they seem at first.

kayos90

=/

It's definitely not for everyone... But I don't know about passing judgement on it after reading only three chapters. The story's definitely not about what you think it is at that point.

The first chapters are (maybe purposely?) really misleading. The true Aku no Hana only starts when you start understanding the characters better.

Ugh. I would love to trudge through those chapters but the lead is so fucking annoying and disgusting and the premise reeks more of filth than it should which makes me not want to read it. Idk... maybe after I feel less sickened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom