• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Bad memory doesn't make you a bad person, man! Being absent minded on those matters is a very innocent flaw on this case, I think (or that is what I'd like to think because I'm just like that as well most of the time!).

Add me to the pile. And don't worry RurouniZel, we are the faintest stars and sport the name of diseases, but all in all I always took more offense on Cancer Death Mask being a weak bastard (specially evident on the The Sanctuary Saga)...
even then I still made myself with the required at the time (and now) vintage BANDAI's Saint Cloth Series figure!

Hey man, it could be worse. You could've been a Pisces bro. Though to be fair, Albafica in Lost Canvas more than made up for Aphodite. So badass.

And besides, everyone knows Camus bros are the best bros.

Nakama! :D

Yeah, I just feel guilty because other people remember mine. Then again my friends and I never celebrated Bdays growing up... I wonder if that's why. o_o

cajunator

Banned
By the way, I was looking up pictures of Kuro Usagi and there are a bunch of pics from some really cute show that has that in the name "Itsuka Tenma No Kuro Usagi"
Whats this show about? The main character has pinkish hair and striped socks and is adorable.

Jarmel

Banned
You are welcome, but it is a shame I can't help you much more! As the most accessible option, you can find some of those trusty people to follow that mainly focus on key animator's identification and such with this:

http://pastebin.com/CQa8wU3q

Or additionally, if you want to sometimes go to the source of the information in determined occasions, follow these as well:

Comptes Twitter de personnalités travaillant dans l'animation japonaise (part 1) - News - Manganimation.net, Manga Anime, news & reviews
http://www.manganimation.net/news/2...ravaillant-dans-l-animation-japonaise-part-1-

I cannot thank you enough for this. I'm going through the Blue Sakuga channel and it's great having names to attach to certain scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eNRZkgDV9E&list=UUpCuvsi6jTe9wMs2J6DWeSw&index=24

Yoshimichi Kameda did some straight out amazing scenes. Hell he makes me want to see Star of Milos now. He did the scene in FMA #19 which is gorgeous. I really forgot how amazing the animation in Brotherhood could be at times.

Chronoexe

I thought the zodiacs have shifted recently? Cancer is July 21 - August 9 now according to wikipedia.

July 14th here, so I fall under Gemini now I think.

Edit: I feel like watching Saint Seiya now.

Hey man, it could be worse. You could've been a Pisces bro. Though to be fair, Albafica in Lost Canvas more than made up for Aphodite. So badass.

And besides, everyone knows Camus bros are the best bros.

Ofiuco 

Great now my zodiac sign don't even exist in the Saint Seiya.

or I'm Shaina now?

You misspelt Shiryu.

he's right

Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo - 05
Awesome .. i wanted the guy to lose properly , perfectly since last week because he was so arrogant and i got EXACTLY what i ordered.

Mondaijitachi%20ga%20Isekai%20Kara%20Kuru%20Sou%20Desu%20yo%20-%2005.jpg

There is no doubt now ..he is really above the rest , both in tactics and in strengh

This show continue to do the unexpected. i was wondering/hoping that our little vampire would join the cast , even if she was nerfed but not like this ... Still it does make for an intresting take on the genre so i'm glad i guess.

Those 3 are indeed very overpowered.

Still i'm hoping to see more of shiroyasha in the next episode

since i love her design

cajunator

Banned
Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo - 05
Awesome .. i wanted the guy to lose properly , perfectly since last week because he was so arrogant and i got EXACTLY what i ordered.

This show continue to do the unexpected. i was wondering/hoping that our little vampire would join the cast , even if she was nerfed but not like this ... Still it does make for an intresting take on the genre so i'm glad i guess.

Those 3 are indeed very overpowered.

Still i'm hoping to see more of shiroyasha in the next episode

since i love her design

I like her design too.
Not as much as bunnygirl but who can top that?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
[Futari wa Pretty Cure] 02
It's only been two episodes and I already want to choke Meeple to death. :( The mascots I knew were never this obnoxious. Also, we can see the first instance of taking an everyday appliance and transforming it into something that's supposed to be threatening but instead looks goofy as hell. Who wants to get sucked and blown to death?

Am I the only one who finds the girls' boots really fucking huge? They remind me of Tetsuya Nomura's Kingdom Hearts designs.

trejo

By the way, I was looking up pictures of Kuro Usagi and there are a bunch of pics from some really cute show that has that in the name "Itsuka Tenma No Kuro Usagi"
Whats this show about? The main character has pinkish hair and striped socks and is adorable.

It's about a loli vampire girl and a dude who has infinite continues by way of health regen. Features tons of pantyshots and I think it has a plot at some point.

I seem to recall Geneijin hatewatching the shit out of it. I watched a couple eps and thought it was hot garbage.

I dunno, give it a shot.

I do like the way you think!
Great minds think alike !
best eyecatch for that show is still the first one imo
All of them are above average .. at worst .

Or did i imagine the eyecatch of all 4 girls in the bath ?

[Futari wa Pretty Cure] 02

It's only been two episodes and I already want to choke Meeple to death. :( The mascots I knew were never this obnoxious. Also, we can see the first instance of taking an everyday appliance and transforming it into something that's supposed to be threatening but instead looks goofy as hell. Who wants to get sucked and blown to death?

Am I the only one who finds the girls' boots really fucking huge? They remind me of Tetsuya Nomura's Kingdom Hearts designs.

Man those subtitles really are huge.
And yeah the mascots in the first & 2nd season are spécial. Still the combo mepple & nagisa do work well enough to be intresting ... the REAL problem comes afterwards.

Having huge boots help to focus on the kicking parts
It's about a loli vampire girl and a dude who has infinite continues by way of health regen. Features tons of pantyshots and I think it has a plot at some point.

I seem to recall Geneijin hatewatching the shit out of it. I watched a couple eps and thought it was hot garbage.

I dunno, give it a shot.

it's a forgettable show.

cajunator

Banned

I dunno, give it a shot.

Its only 12 episodes. might give it a shot in between other stuff.
I have to work 36 extra hours on my off week again. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never ever have my full week off of work again. Ever. It just wont happen.

Chihayafuru 2 5:
Well, now the show has made me like Retro-kun. I never thought that was possible. It's also hilarious how
he's in a relationship with Nishida's sister
. Kana was great in this episode. She pretty much stole every scene she was in.
Seeing her step her game in the match and showing that she shouldn't be underestimated was great

The best part, though, was
Sudo showing up. It had been far too long since his last appearance.
It was a very tense episode (although with plenty of comedy mixed in), and I was really surprised when the credits started. It really didn't feel like that much time had passed.

DiGiKerot

I'm supposed to like Haruka and Yayoi more because they are wearing cat ears and singing about hamburgers?

It totally worked.

Maybe, but you might have to follow the British news in order to understand the context to why I laughed at the appearance of that particular video.

Syrinx

Spice and Wolf 1

Eh...not much to talk about really. Other than Lawrence's introduction to Mono, not much really went down here. I'll probably need to watch more to give more thorough thoughts.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 06

Now, there's a glomp.

Not a bad episode. I do feel that I'm not paying close enough attention or something as it takes a moment at the start for me to try and remember what is going on.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I said you were right :( Shiryu is the best

And yes Hyoga is second best just because he have Vegeta's Voice

I never knew that, haha.

Here in Brazil Vegeta's voice is also Brock's and Ryo's (from Shaman King).

Edit: Aaand Poseidon in the most recent Cartoon Network dub of Saint Seiya. lol

cajunator

Banned
The wolf girl. Holy shit, did I already forget her name? The episode really didn't leave much of an impression on me.

That said, I REALLY got to get better at remembering names in anime. And I'm so good at it in real life :(

Better watch it. typing her name wrong is frowned upon in these parts.
So just post pictures of her instead :D

Seems that Crunchyroll picked up the first season of AKB0048 as a catalog title. Starts on Sunday, adding two or three episodes a week to catch up.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-791577/new-catalog-titles-akb0048-season-1

Makes sense, considering they nabbed season two for simulcast. Annoyingly, it seems that they're staggering the release for everyone, unlike the usual "premium gets them all day 1, ordinary users gets two/three new eps a week" deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom