• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

So this week may be the lightest week I take in terms of watching anime in a while, as I have kind of a heavy workload for school this week. I think I'm gonna keep it mostly to light-hearted, happy anime. No more Utena til Thursday at the earliest. Shame, cause I can't wait to see more. Gotta stay focused though.

dumbyugi

Hyouka 1

This was a really nice looking first episode that was sadly a pretty boring. An opening episode should capture my attention and make me want to watch more but nothing fun or exciting happened and it was frankly dull. Oreki is pretty dull so far and Chitanda has the opposite problem of being too in your face. Of course I plan on watching more and I hope it gets better but this wasn't a promsing start.

Jintor

Toradora 24

I don't know what happened this episode but it feels like my heart is breaking in two ;___;

ta..i... ga...~

I'm a sniffly, blubbery mess right now ;__;

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Oh hell yeah! Cure March was one of my favorites from Smile. It's a really fun, awesome show Zel. I would definitely recommend it.

Neat! :D

Watch more Heartcatch.

The filler episodes are better than the plot-driven ones. Heartcatch is better, but Smile is pretty good in its own regard.

That's pretty impressive too, I admit. The angular drawing style is something I'd have to get used to though.

What the fuck did I just watch?

:kayos

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Toradora 7

1401255-WMAYG4R.jpg
1401257-HDJJCF6.jpg
:-|

:D :D :DDDDD :D :D:D;ood;a:D .... 8D OUIDkaniweuakl9[/b]32xaw!!!! :D

Mature

x7banebkd8.jpg

Hey, you shouldn't look so down!

I am no Precure watcher, but I see nothing wrong with it being discussed in an anime thread.
Haha, there's nothing wrong with it at all. There's just so much of it. I wonder where we would be this season without any Precure talk.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
You're guaranteed to like it.

Sounds promising. :D

The Smile transforms are fairly fabulous in terms of the whole girl thing. They're pretty much putting on powder. lol

Yeah I thought that was pretty... interesting. Then I saw the Heartcatch one and it's a spray? I give Toei credit for being different at least. ;P

[Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water] 32

THE SECRET BLUE WATER

THE SECRET BLUE WATER

THE SECRET BLUE WATER

The secret of blue water is that it's not actually blue! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom