• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Puchimas! 31

puchimasu31.jpg

what the fuuuuuuuuuck

kramerwhoa.gif

edit: i think this explains her fear of men and dogs. imas is some sick shit

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Expected Ami x Rei. Did SDBurton change his rules?

I didn't want to image spam too much, but you know me well.

48TlE.png

you are right

Smile first to start loving the precures and HeartCatch second for awesomeness.

Yep!

We are gonna have to excommunicate you from the Rose Council for this travesty.

There was supposed to be an edit smacking down your claim and saying YoshinoxRei for life. I goofed.

GINTAMA 253 - What is the color of your soul !
Pfiou Back on gintama viewing ..
Gintama sure knows how to start a season but really this one is as good as episode 202.

Not much to say , here except that this new arc rocks a lot and that the habbit of having characters out of the loop after a hiatus is genuily good.

Gintama%20-%20253_02.jpg

Case in point.

Episode was awesome on all points and the sillyness was trully overboard. DAT opening , lol !

VERDICT : AWESOME

Narag

Gundam 0083 8

p1Ca6lcl.png

Fuck this new OP. Kou's nowhere near this manly in the show.

To prove the above, a plot point this ep is about Kou learning how to eat carrots. Shit with Burning was the most bullshit thing ever too. Fucking hell.

Cwarrior

Rurouni Kenshin Episode 30 - "it is far more difficult to raise a new era than to break an old one"

"You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibu"

Saito hajime is pretty darn boss.

Great fight but I do wish someone would chop karou stupid head off to shut her up, she ruined the last canon fight with hypno swordsmen bitch keeps trying to get in the way of dudes trying to fight with her nagging.

Lucky they ignored her this time, so it was all sweet bloody good fighting.

Narag

Rurouni Kenshin Episode 30 - "it is far more difficult to raise a new era than to break an old one"

"You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibu"

Saito hajime is pretty darn boss.

Hell yeah he is. Whole lot of escalation from here on out.

PsionBolt

Puchimas! 31

puchimasu31.jpg

what the fuuuuuuuuuck

kramerwhoa.gif

edit: i think this explains her fear of men and dogs. imas is some sick shit

This isn't even that far from canon, is it? I thought her fears originated from her father
being a mob boss. Maybe she's helped him bury people before
?

Narag

Aura Battler Dunbine 3

Wow, there's a guy named Shot Weapon in this. Despite some of the, uh, stupidity, there's a degree of politicking going on that's actually pretty fun. Guess I should note this has a kickass OP too.

GINTAMA - 254 & 255
This is just like gintama to start an arc in a total crazy comic way to go full serious when it matters.

So why the hell am i falling for it every time ?

Why is gintama so entertaining ?

Off to the next episode !

Cardfight Vanguard!! Asia Circuit 75 (eng dub)

I predicted wrong so far.
Misaki loss :( but I did call Kamui winning against Ali Fazl
. Really liked Ali Fazl and the cards gaining popularity points and attractiveness, he tried so hard to be cool, hopefully next time. Mindblown when
Psyqualia came back, FINAL TURN from Christopher Lo I hope

Aura Battler Dunbine 3

Wow, there's a guy named Shot Weapon in this. Despite some of the, uh, stupidity, there's a degree of politicking going on that's actually pretty fun. Guess I should note this has a kickass OP too.

Shot Weapon is my favorite Tomino name.

And yeah, the Dunbine opening is amazing. One of my favorites.

But then, I love the show in general.

Metrotab

Banned
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 S2 - 24

Setsuna is the God-Emperor of Trans-Am, confirmed.

Also LOL at Tieria's 'transformation'
"I can't let you do that Ribbons"

Texhnolyze 6-8

Things are finally starting to go down.
Yoshii stirring shit up between the three clans (organizations?) so he can see how "actual humans" act in this situation. Which begs the question of how things were going up on the surface where he's from.
No longer super depressed watching this show, but it's still a pretty slow burn of a show. I don't think I should try more than 2 episodes a day of this.

Syrinx

Spice and Wolf 4

So shit kinda gets real for the first time.
The church captures Holo, knowing that she's a wolf. And she encounters someone/something she knows while there. Now Lawrence has to save her.
The economic and deal-making talk can bog this show down at times, but it does give decent justification for the actions of people. If only they could avoid the long, drawn-out explanations, they could have the benefits of it without the boring stretches.

Narag

Texhnolyze 6-8

Things are finally starting to go down.
Yoshii stirring shit up between the three clans (organizations?) so he can see how "actual humans" act in this situation. Which begs the question of how things were going up on the surface where he's from.
No longer super depressed watching this show, but it's still a pretty slow burn of a show. I don't think I should try more than 2 episodes a day of this.

The atmosphere is so oppressive that it's hard to marathon it.

Also here's the handy viewing guide that Thoraxes may or may not have shared already:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom