• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ai Mai Mi 07

4inBn7g.jpg

Eh. It was basically an one punchline episode and that punchline wasn't that good.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Kotoura-san 6

Pretty good. Fairly standard "summer beach house" episode. But dat post-credits scene, holy shit.
Awww shit, Kotoura's mother

faridmon

I always wondered: The people who made Red Garden, have they made anything else together? I know the artist and the character designer went on to do few shows (Kurenai being an example) but I would really loved if they did any other projects. wasn't Red Garden Being lauded as the start of many to come?

I loved Red Garden, Dammit!

Naruto Shippuden 300!
planetary_rasengan_by_tristtrist-d5uxhk7.gif

Awkwardly funny beginning with random no named shinobi trying to stop the second Mizukage. Their pretty dumb. Anyway loved Planetary Rasengan just as good as it was in the manga and one of the best Rasengans.
too bad it didnt defeat Mu

/XX/

I wish there were more good hentai anime, instead of just ecchi. To Love-Ru Darkness received such a high level of polish and care, and yet I recently watched a hentai based off of an Asaki Takayuki manga and it was just garbage. I'm not saying I expect TLRD quality, but the types of shows that are released are simply horrible. Shiwasu No Okina has an OVA (now at 5 episodes) and it's decent enough to look at it, but it the animation is so stiff that it's actually closer to a picture book than an animation. They're also far less erotic than the source material (despite looking almost identical in some scenes), and have absolutely zero humor. Where's my modern-era Cream Lemon series? :/

I'm gonna hate-watch the next episode of Lolita Anime.
I miss not only quality but also the goofy-ness and joy that many had! We can't see things like Desert Guardian Rance OVAs much nowadays. And trying to achieve animation on that class with today's industry environment could probably always lead those involved to bankruptcy. Which points us to works like:

Another Lady Innocent was amazing.
Dat Urushihara.
And such Mr. Urushihara obsessiveness with detail and the shrinkage of the direct-to-video 'h-market' could not only bring to its knees his own company EarthWork, but also one exponent of the topmost grade production companies of that sector like MOONROCK.

I think we should certainly make a list of the many hidden gems (partly) available that were buried by time!

To be fair, they are still transitioning to Korean animators over there so some quality issues are expected. But there has been some good stuff that has made the transition properly. Tosh's Harem Time and that highly experimental Shiwasu no Okina's Pisu Hame are good examples. This is just my belief but I believe that Asaki Takayuki's Choisuji adaptation is due to making them less loli as to circumvent that damnable loli law.
I don't see such recent transition myself when many productions since the late-80s have featured some of those omnipresent animation companies that handle overseas outsourcing like the Chinese F.A.I., and the poor man's aspect of it even made more easy the transition on that era for 'h-market' projects. Major player companies like GREEN BUNNY were fast on offering co-production duties to such collaborators early on.

I think Urobuchi is saying something on Twitter about Kayneth, of all people, getting the most gifts from fans for Valentine's Day of all the Fate/Zero characters (...)
Maybe it is combination of Lord El-Melloi's... mellow and uptight ridiculousness worth of scorn (those 'chu〜' of him are adorable) with all the suffering and vulnerable cuteness. Pity chocolate!

jbug617

Banned
Zetsuen No Tempest: The Civilization Blaster 18

I don't know what is happening but I'm still watching and waiting for the
Yoshino and Mahiro to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom