• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

312s-9DO%2BrL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You can get that anywhere though. In anime/manga form, doubly so. lol

Nah, it's what happens when you strip away everything that made the series interesting and replace that with a boatload of bad animation and shitty CG on-top of it. Of course, it could be that the LN source material is just that threadbare. Beats me.
I suppose someone could take the plunge and read the books... but I don't think anyone cares. lol

fwiw, she didn't show up until the last 3 chapters in the manga so~
Well, who knows then.

Steroyd

Vividred - 06

d1ocSoI.jpg

I may have joked in an earlier episode that she is Nao from Smile Precure, but this is ridiculous!

Should have used the same VA, just to go full circle lol.

Maedhros

Robotics;Notes 17

It's so hard to care about Aki's ambitions...

Well, at least it seems that they didn't stop the plotline that matters again.

That's because she sucks. She's really the worst.

The MC too, but he is pretty involved on everything, so we need to deal with him.

CorvoSol

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 44

It says a lot about this show that a full-blown moron like Kio is actually the best character in it. He delivered the put down I have been wanting Flit to get for oh, you know, 45 episodes now. "You're no savior at all!" If only he had been able to say it with all of Asemu's serious and none of the Asuno family's signature petty childish tantrum. And then EXADBEXADBEXADB. Also, Lord Ezalcant reminding you all he is "more evil than Flit!" which isn't true at all. And Wendy going "I'm sure you'll understand each other some day because you are family!" except, you know, that worked out wonderfully for Athrun and Patrick Zala and is going swimmingly for Flit and Asemu IN THIS SHOW.

Seriously, though, if Flit is absolved of his MYRIAD crimes in the last episode, I will flip a gasket. I mean, REALLY. The man is EVIL and they STILL want to forgive him? All he does is rave about how he is going to be a Savior and rant about exterminating (not killing because to him they're still not human) all Vagan because they killed his mommy.

In that sense, Ezelcant's scheme is one hundred percent right, because it is all about stopping monsters like Flit from ever existing. The idiocy of it all is that, rather than Ezelcant's plan having been motivated sheerly for ethnocentric reasons, it's all bwahaha I started this for insanity!

Articalys

Sounds like Funimation has picked up the home video rights for Psycho-Pass. No details on the exact format yet though.
Also the Fairy Tail movie is set for sometime "towards the holiday season" and Guilty Crown is set for "this summer."

faridmon

I don't know about you guys, but I am really itching for more OreImo. When is that damned 2nd season scheduled again? They are sure taking their sweet time.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Spice and Wolf 5

Aw damn, Chloe's apparently one of the bad guys now. Damn, I thought she was nice. Wonder what this has to do with her eing the last to harvest or whatever though. I didn't quite understand that.

I like Holo. Her conversations with Lawrence really are quite good. I don't get what she was so upset at Lawrence for though. Was it cause he took too long or cause he enlisted help or what? I guess she may have just been upset in general cause Chloe told her they would turn her over to the church and that they had no use for her anymore.

Holo wanted Lawrence to save her. Not some guy, she wanted him to bust in sword drawn or some shit.

OceanBlue

I don't know about you guys, but I am really itching for more OreImo. When is that damned 2nd season scheduled again? They are sure taking their sweet time.

Next season, actually. I'll probably end up going from Tamako avatars to Kuroneko avatars, lol.

Still, apparently they're going to the end of the Oreimo novels? That's a lot of material in a very short amount of time...

Narag

But do Shin and Neo fight between themselves or is this another issue like with Layton vs Phoenix Wright where the eponymous characters actually cooperate with each other instead of competing?

Title itself is an homage to older crossover movies like Great Mazinger vs Getter Robo and Mazinger Z vs. Devilman.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 07
gZMxlU4l.jpg

Dat harem.
I suppose it isn't fair because I'm only half watching this show, but I really have no idea what is going on with the time jumps and whatnot.

When was there a Dragon Princess and what's going on with the Black Knight stuff that he just shows up in that outfit without a second thought now?

The anime feels more like a plot summary of the novels - and it's already so plot heavy in terms of just dumping plot to move things forward - so I almost feel like I'd be better off reading a wikipedia summary of the novels/manga if such a thing existed.

Hell, whatever happened to that mage that he was supposed to save like 3 episodes ago? Did I just miss that entirely?
Dragon princess was offered to marry the hero , when he battled some big demon dude to prevent him to attack the city of humans in the demon world.He did so much in that battle that the big demon dude offered that he marry that princess ( daughter of the big demon dude )i say big demon dude because i forgot the guy name and it' not important.
Besides they are introduced now because it's now that they becomes revelant/important.Battle was cool but they probably didn't have time/money to animate it..

The mage , he didn't found her , but he found her whereabouts in a place he can't go.( he can't teleport everywhere ) he did confirm that she's safe so he focused instead on preventing a full war between demons and humans in the demon ream by acting as the demon lord representative.

They did skip a lot of stuff in the anime
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 44

In that sense, Ezelcant's scheme is one hundred percent right, because it is all about stopping monsters like Flit from ever existing. The idiocy of it all is that, rather than Ezelcant's plan having been motivated sheerly for ethnocentric reasons, it's all bwahaha I started this for insanity!

Ezelcant is an idiot .you'll see it by the ending.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
On Episode 11 of The Hero Yoshihiko and the Demon King's Castle. Shit's gotten WEIRD. Like, so weird I can't even hint at it without it being huge spoilers.

Watch this show, people.

zeroshiki

Can someone tell me what Maoyuu is about? How bad is the art/animation? I love fantasy and I've been itching for a Spice and Wolf fix (Fukuyama Jun is so dreamy). I love medieval European settings but I can't stand poorly animated crap with shit stories.

Narag

Can someone tell me what Maoyuu is about? How bad is the art/animation? I love fantasy and I've been itching for a Spice and Wolf fix (Fukuyama Jun is so dreamy). I love medieval European settings but I can't stand poorly animated crap with shit stories.

As far as I can tell, it's about a Demon King (who is a girl with overly large breasts) trying to end a century old war via economic means rather than military might. The guy she likes is off doing heroic stuff most of the time i.e. avoiding her and it's really fucking ugly at times.

It's still kinda pleasant to watch though.

Chihayafuru 2 6:
Man, this was another really tense episode.
I felt so bad for Retro when he lost, and I didn't really expect Chihaya's match with Amakasu to end that way. The last scene with Chihaya crying was great, but poor Taichi

Chihayafuru 2 6

This season is actually better than the first. How is that possible?

They had to lose once this season, so now that that is out of the way... Go go go!

Yeah, it's crazy. They've really gone all out with this season. I'm loving every minute of it.

cjkeats

For those in Atlantic Canada, I can confirm Empire Theatres is showing the Madoka Movies in some locations even though they haven't announced it yet, mainly the theatre in St. John's NL, because I just bought tickets. :p

Novid

Banned
As far as I can tell, it's about a Demon King (who is a girl with overly large breasts) trying to end a century old war via economic means rather than military might. The guy she likes is off doing heroic stuff most of the time i.e. avoiding her and it's really fucking ugly at times.

i.e. intro to the monster girl franchise...sort of.

Fate Zero Eizbern Consultation Room 4
tumblr_miafxdz0MD1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Ryuunosuke during the middle moments was the best part and fish eye stuff. Otherwise without actual Ryuunosuke screentime and visiting the room, was a bit on the dull side.

Poor Lancer essentially being the weakest class anyway.

zeroshiki

Ehhh.... (ノД`)シクシク

Ok, scrap that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom