• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvoSol

Gundam AGE 14

omg
ninjagundam Flit dodging that fiveway attack from the Farsia was so damn cool. I knew Yurin would get Lalah'd though.
:lol I hope Flit carries that shit with him forever.
Wrecking the Titus to let the Diva in was damn hot too.

He
carries that with him like you wouldn't BELIEVE.

Poor Not-Frau-Bow.

cajunator

Banned
I dropped it half way.

Come at me.

Rin is on the phone. Go ahead. Tell her what you think of her show.

pcDMFuc.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Cuticle Detective Inaba 07

I liked the school skit mostly cause it used all the silly characters in the show. Took me a while to realize the flashback skits and just who was in it lol. I was ok with the bartender bit and the last flashback story was quite long, a little over the top serious for me to enjoy it.

Andrew J.

Gundam AGE can't have shit characters because it'd have to have characters and not fucking moechanics that die in two fucking episodes during an overly dramatic sequence. It'd have to have mecha and not MECHA GODZILLA.

As the resident giant monster movie buff I am insulted that you would compare MechaGodzilla with anything in Gundam AGE.

Jintor

The Vice Principal and the Principal are god damn hilarious

Unfortunately a Yotsubato anime doesn't seem likely :(

It's too bad because if KyoAni made it it would be one of the most amazing things ever.

My god. Everyone would die from the cute overload

Ultimadrago

The problem with Nichijou was that it started out boring and just went along doing one unfunny gag after another...

It would've been higher if large swathes of it wasn't just well produced but unfunny gags.

Remove every single skit involving Hakase.

There, I just fixed Nichijou.

Nichijou was boring/okay. For the first half.

Yeah, "No. This is wrong." to all of these quotes.

All this Nichijou talk and Ultimadrago is nowhere to be found :(

I was watching a French film for extra credit! Le Hérisson was pretty good. The ending went somewhere I don't feel was quite necessary, but forgivable given the major themes spanning the entire film.

This is absolutely an important reason why Nichijou is awesome.

The second half is one of the best things ever put on TV.

It was #2 in my votes that year too.

:Y

AnimeGAF has bad taste.

The thing I love most about Nichijou is that it really feels like a labor of love. I picture the entire staff coming to work laughing about their ideas while eating each other's snacks.

I finished Nichijou not too long ago. It was instantly in my top 3 favorites.

Nichijou > Hyouka

Here you go, nakama.

Here are the righteous and correct.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Unfortunately a Yotsubato anime doesn't seem likely :(

It's too bad because if KyoAni made it it would be one of the most amazing things ever.

Even mentioning such a thing fills my heart with the deepest, blackest sadness, because I know it'll never happen.

Narag

Gundam AGE 15

39qdS7kl.png

Liked that shot as it perfectly summarized those two thus far.

All these souls wanting to be weighed down by gravity. smfh Did not expect a
Big Zam
homage despite all the other nods.

---

Huh, guess that's the first arc done. I'll probably put this on hold and come back to the second arc after a bit, I think.

zeroshiki

These gun sequences in Nichijou are a) super random and b) so nonsensically well-animated WHERE'S MY ACTION SERIES KYOANI

The Chuunibyou fantasy and mecha sequences filled me with despair. KyoAni could be making such awesome action shows if they bothered to.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Damn, I've been up since like 5:30 in the morning. Think I should get to bed so I can continue on with Disgaea 4 and maybe watch more iDOLM@STER tomorrow. Maybe. Still kinda intimidated by the number of characters I have to learn the names/personalities of. :lol

Oyasumi~!

Syrinx

Damn, I've been up since like 5:30 in the morning. Think I should get to bed so I can continue on with Disgaea 4 and maybe watch more iDOLM@STER tomorrow. Maybe. Still kinda intimidated by the number of characters I have to learn the names/personalities of. :lol

Oyasumi~!

You'll get the hang of it after a few episodes. It was pretty daunting for me after the first episode as well.

Oyasumi~!

That's it !!!

A idolmaster party in my disgaea playthrough !
Another escuse to re re re re re play this game!

Now i need to think what classes to give to everyone...

Shergal

The Chuunibyou fantasy and mecha sequences filled me with despair. KyoAni could be making such awesome action shows if they bothered to.

I think it's just a matter of time until they actually make a show out of that LN they promoted last year.

Doesn't seem like it would be too good besides Kigami/Ishidate action.

Jintor

Oyasumi~!

I don't bother learning names for a lot of series. I still don't know who anybody in Love Live is called, and it's only by coincidence I know the names of anybody in GuP

I enjoy in Nichijou how Yuuko and Mio continually switch the role of idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom