• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Just started watching Vividred Operation....it's interesting to say the least. Nice animation, cute story.....but it's so omg loli-centric!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm so sad that no one has mentioned Fate/Zero.

Just started watching Vividred Operation....it's interesting to say the least. Nice animation, cute story.....but it's so omg loli-centric!

If it wasn't for your avatar I'm sure you'd fit right in.

cajunator

Banned

Well...Strike witches.....same designer....yeah

*sigh*

Another anime added to my already endless backlog.

Trust me (or anyone else) this is a must see.

I'm so sad that no one has mentioned Fate/Zero.

If it wasn't for your avatar I'm sure you'd fit right in.

Fate Zero? No he asked for bad good. Fate Zero is good Awesome.

Steroyd

It was directed by a man known for his comedies. Totally good good.

The creators of Blood-C knew exactly what they were doing from the moment it started.

Starting from about three episodes before the end of season 1, the writers of Code Geass decided that if Sunrise was gonna make them write another season, they may as well go balls out all the time.

Looks like this decision went through the official channels of the bad-good committee.

really? Toradora really?

I'll just repost it before someone else does.
And because mai waifu

SexEn.png

cajunator

Banned
Fate Zero has plenty of Finesse. It looked good, had great characters, great art (most of the time), great music, story, and RIDER.

arkon

All those recommendations for movies keeps making me subconsciously try to to mention Wolf Children until I realise it's still not out yet. Still, won't be long now.

Aside from the obvious stuff which was shown on Cartoon Network (Tenchi, Gundam Wing and a third which I've forgotten) there was a program on the old Sci-fi channel called Saiko Exciting which had occasional bits of Jonathan Clements doing reviews I think. While the majority of the show was mostly fluff as I recall, it did at least show Martian Successor Nadesico and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Man, that dredged up some memories.

They also had some stuff on Fox kids like Teknoman (Tekkaman Blade).

Moonlight

Banned
iRn2dLW6jPqST.png
isXmAPDyfEulW.png

The greatest of them all.
I'm sad he's bad. :(
This show just keeps on delivering on the absurd plot twists. I'm not even trying to think about them any more. Not a lot happened this episode on the action front, but it does a nice job leading into what I can presume is this show's climax. Still, Prince's (I am still confused whether it's a guy or a girl) ability was pretty kick-ass, it's just
a shame that Heike apparently kills him/her.

Definitely looking forward to what's next. Hopefully it keeps getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom