• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I rate on a scale of kayos90 to BGBW.

Or maybe I should bring back these little gals
itXfkqEipSEcV.gif
itXfkqEipSEcV.gif
itXfkqEipSEcV.gif
itXfkqEipSEcV.gif
itXfkqEipSEcV.gif

I don't even get what this means...

Syrinx

i'm looking for anime that are so bad they're good? any suggestions?

Motherfucking Yami To Boushi To Hon No Tabibito. Whatever you're doing now, stop doing it and watch this.

Thread's a fucking freight train. Screw OT4, let's go for OT5!

Thoraxes

Luckily, I don't think it pays. You can't go making a career out of it.
Yeah. I definitely appreciate others who put time into their posts and will read them (of which I did read yours), but I feel bad whenever I start to do it myself because I just think of work I could be doing instead. It's basically like I trained myself to guilt trip myself into always doing my work first (which I suppose isn't a bad thing, heh).

CG R2 and Angel Beats.

Also Guilty Crown according to some, however i thought it was just bad.

Before joining GAF I thought that CG was pretty much universally praised as really good anime but here I have seen several people saying that is was only good because it was so bad. Wtf. It was damn fine show!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Haganai Next - 03

I KNOW!

z3zrw1l.gif

LEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWDDD!

Damn it, you beat me to it! >>

Haganai Next - 03:

The beginning bit is boring, basically all about Maria the world's brattiest kid. The second half was funnier, the gang plays the "King's Game" and some funny bits ensue.

Articalys

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT 3

So that's volume 4 done in only 3 episodes. We might even be able to get all the way to King Lear at this rate!... I doubt it, though.

Anyway, the amusement park chapters are up next, and judging from the title it looks like what I've been waiting might be in the next episode. Can't wait.

Also, I just realized that the episode titles this season are all parodies of other LN titles that have been (so far) also adapted to anime.

Kagami

Before joining GAF I thought that CG was pretty much universally praised as really good anime but here I have seen several people saying that is was only good because it was so bad. Wtf. It was damn fine show!

People use the words "bad" and "good" pretty weirdly in this thread.

Code Geass is fantastic.

7Th

good-good-good

Kuuchuu Buranko
Kino no Tabi
Mononoke
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
Mushishi
Juuni Kokuki

From best to worst:
Mononoke
Mushishi
Tatami Galaxy
Trapeze
Kino no Tabi
12 Kingdoms

You don't really need to watch the last two, to be honest.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's confusing because everyone in this thread is a Michael Jackson fan, so when they say bad they mean good and when they say good they mean good.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
It's confusing because everyone in this thread is a Michael Jackson fan, so when they say bad they mean good and when they say good they mean good.

But some things
like School Days, Random Harem #123432, Yuru Yuri, etc
are actually bad. The thing is most of animegaf has at least decent enough to taste to avoid the truly bad anime, so we just don't see much discussion about those in here.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
The difference is that signposts aren't used with dry humour.

I think we all know humor involves shouting the punchline at the top of your voice, because otherwise you just won't get that the joke was funny or that the joke even existed in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom