• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Yes. Of course. Teresa Premadasa still has breasts, but they're not even the right shape for their size! They should be small perky mounds that turn up slightly at the bottom. Instead they are miniature round boobs.

Ideally at least one true flat chest should exist on team flat or else there isn't anything to root for. DFC is more than glorified small breasts. In fact it's not even that. It's a defiant stance that says women can be just as sexy, if not more so, without any breasts at all! It's liberation from our societal norms that demands a certain (and now expected) physique to be deemed the most sexually desirable! Flat balances this terrible tipping point. Flat is justice.
I agree, only that the problem with that is society automatically associates dfc with loli.

trejo

I think I dropped everything other than Tamako Market this season.

isS9HMUcc2Zx3.jpg

Holy crap there's gonna be a second season of Samurai Girls?!

I couldn't give two shits about the show but if there's even a slight possibility of some more mAcxABF wall of text arguments out of this then consider me fuckin' HYPED.

Jintor

Yes. Of course. Teresa Premadasa still has breasts, but they're not even the right shape for their size! They should be small perky mounds that turn up slightly at the bottom. Instead they are miniature round boobs.

Ideally at least one true flat chest should exist on team flat or else there isn't anything to root for. DFC is more than glorified small breasts. In fact it's not even that. It's a defiant stance that says women can be just as sexy, if not more so, without any breasts at all! It's liberation from our societal norms that demands a certain (and now expected) physique to be deemed the most sexually desirable! Flat balances this terrible tipping point. Flat is justice.

Ganbatte Extollere-sensei

Top wo Nerae! - 05

Dat
time skip.
I think I fell asleep in the last episode, I don't remember since when
Amano fell in love with Coach.
I really love the animation here, I'm sad I won't be able to see something similar when I end it, only if I search for more "old" anime.
The fight was really cool, Gunbuster didn't give a chance to the aliens.
I'm not very good with words, I'm happy just to say I enjoyed this episode

On to the next one.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So far Tamako Market is the only show I've dropped this season.

Maoyuu is great.
Minami-ke has been enjoyable.
Haganai is awesome. So much better than the first season.

All in all really enjoying this season so far even though this might be the worst KyoAni show I've ever watched.

Next stop - Vividred Operation

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Smile Precure! - 48 (End)

Much weaker than 47. Still worthwhile though. Managed to copy the endings of like 3 previous Precure series all in one episode.

Looking forward to The Adventures of Cure Decade, Cure Blade, and Those Other Ones next week.
It sounds like my fears were justified! Mwahahahahaha
Gunbuster - 04

Me = Massive shit eating grin for 5 minutes.
Ganbastaaaaaaaaa
Top wo Nerae! - 05

Dat
time skip.
I think I fell asleep in the last episode, I don't remember since when
Amano fell in love with Coach.
I really love the animation here, I'm sad I won't be able to see something similar when I end it, only if I search for more "old" anime.
The fight was really cool, Gunbuster didn't give a chance to the aliens.
I'm not very good with words, I'm happy just to say I enjoyed this episode

On to the next one.
Ganbastaaaaaaaaaaaa
Everybody falls in love with Coachi-san!

Dresden

I forgot about the 3-minute shows, actually.

still watching out of the Winter releases:

Tamako Market
Yama no Susume
Senyuu

dropped:

Vividred Op
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Kotoura-san
Problem Children
Haganai NEXT

might pick back up later:

Chihayafuru 2
Sasami-san

firehawk12

Subete no aware
BoringShura 4

PaSuNeBl.jpg

Yeah, I think I'm done with harem leads that don't have a fucking clue. Maybe that's why I'm more enamored with Kotoura-san than I probably should be.

Moonlight

Banned
The Idolm@ster Episode 7

That was... not quite as bad as I thought it would be. Rather, it was actually pretty good. Yayoi was the ostensible episodic focal point, but it's pretty clear who got more of the limelight this episode - Iori. Which I was dreading, quite frankly. Especially given the cringeworthy cold open. Aside from that, it was a pretty solid episode. Going forward on that point, this episode didn't do Yayoi much favours at all, particularly because her two insert songs have made it even clearer she has by far the most grating voice in the show. It didn't exactly put her in a negative light, but there's really nothing about her character that I would honestly like to know about or care that much for. I really can't care for her that much. That aside, the episode was pretty good. There were some nice cuts (Iori's feet tapping as she talked with the Producer on the phone stood out, I thought) and a lot of cute moments. And for all my apathy towards Yayoi, I'm starting to warm up to Iori. By no means am I especially keen on her as of yet, but she definitely handled herself well
managing Yayoi's siblings after Chousuke ran off, and with Chousuke himself.
I liked her choice of clothes this episode, too. If nothing else, she's dragged herself out of the worst idol muck.

As an aside, this is doing nothing but support my theory that an episode's quality is inversely proportionate to how much the twins are in that episode.

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai_-_03
Sasami-san%40Ganbaranai_-_03.jpg

No need to tell me your trivia with a hammer in hand.

Ep3 was intresting.
I'm kinda happy because the setting for this anime finally made sense and thus i'm able to judge the characters properly by their merits regarding the overall plot.

I'm actually satified:
-with the plot explanation
-with the missiles evading animation
-with the special effects

so i guess this show is not dropped.

wonzo

Banned
y'all should start watching polar bear cafe in this offseason. and no, i ain't gonna stop pimping it until everyone itt starts watching it.

cajunator

Banned
Pretty much this .
If they were true DFC , the game wouldn't have been translated at all.( officially at least )

kuro-chan design was well done
She was indeed.
i have to go pick up a figure of her at the post office and the big kotobukiya butterfly avatar figure comes out February.

BoringShura 4

PaSuNeBl.jpg

Yeah, I think I'm done with harem leads that don't have a fucking clue. Maybe that's why I'm more enamored with Kotoura-san than I probably should be.

Watch Sora no Otoshimono if you like harem leads with a spine (and libido)

Gundam AGE Episode 10 or "The Blue Comet?"

Weird that they made the red version of the AGE-1 slow but the blue version fast. Char is not impressed.

A big battle happened in this episode with the gangs of Fardain joining in too.
The Don dies in a heroic kamikaze move which does absolutly nothing
, Flit is upset and shoots all over the place.
Desil is upset because Flit beat him with his faster Spallow
. Oh and the same thing that happened at the end of Episode 9 happened in this episode too, because Grodeck wants to make sure everyone wants to be in this war for the second time.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Watch Sora no Otoshimono if you like harem leads with a spine (and libido)
No, he's worse because as I've said before, he's all talk and no cock. He basically has sex robots living with him but instead he comes up with elaborate ways of #creeping on random girls instead. :p

I must admit, turning into water so he could jump into pool and grope a bunch of girls? That's a level of depravity that I never could have imagined. lol

cajunator

Banned
No, he's worse because as I've said before, he's all talk and no cock. He basically has sex robots living with him but instead he comes up with elaborate ways of #creeping on random girls instead. :p

I must admit, turning into water so he could jump into pool and grope a bunch of girls? That's a level of depravity that I never could have imagined. lol

There is no harem protag outside of school days and hentai that actually makes a move.
Tomoki even sings about his tingling nipples and collects flying panties.
He's depraved but definitely not spineless.

Saprol

y'all should start watching polar bear cafe in this offseason. and no, i ain't gonna stop pimping it until everyone itt starts watching it.

I don't think ranking the main characters here will get everybody else into a frenzy like over idols.

Polar Bear Cafe 02
i4pT04CS7Z8Kh.jpg
ip9tQdo5pjnEb.jpg

They gave easier puns this time.
Everybody starts pitching their own ideas of cafes even though they can't really be classified as such. Panda's bamboo cafe, Penguin's sushi restaurant, and Llama's llama hostess club (uh nope). They snubbed Sasako before she could even describe her own business idea. :(

Penguin's a terrible drunkard, as he demonstrates at their cherry blossom viewing party. Polar Bear continues to display his wide range of talents. :D

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Extollere must have gone nuts over Kuroyukihime.
Not that I would blame him!

A goddess and a lady by all accounts. Perfect breast size too.

Pretty much this .
If they were true DFC , the game wouldn't have been translated at all.( officially

So it's better to push false perceptions then? You know, I disagree that DFC automatically has unpalatable associations. Proper body proportions throw this argument out the window. Just look at Ruka from Steins;Gate, who is about the same height as everyone else. Beautiful women can be DFC and still look like women. I think that's a better approach.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 16

Why is this show still the best thing ever?

One thing I'll say about the motion comic status of the show is it makes it a lot easier to watch while lying down.

Shergal

Spring looks very interesting, I wonder what the hell Yoshihara and Yokoyama are going to do with their shows. Kanta Kamei's take on a generic harem didn't work very well though, so I'm kind of worried.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
People keep bitching about Jojo becoming a motion comic and I'm like "have you been watching this entire time?"
I don't think ranking the main characters here will get everybody else into a frenzy like over idols.
Anteater > Grizzly > Penguin > Llama > Polar Bear > Sloth > Turtle > Panda

Dresden

Spring looks very interesting, I wonder what the hell Yoshihara and Yokoyama are going to do with their shows. Kanta Kamei's take on a generic harem didn't work very well though, so I'm kind of worried.

Not familiar with the source material for yahari or photo kano, but neither of them will have to deal with the sheer garbage that is OreShura. Poor Kamei.

e: oh, wait, yoshihara. Oops.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Nah, it's a joke about an actual spoiler I told him a while back.
Spoiler of a spoiler. Ban.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/wat/moeabortiontool.jpg[img]
[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/wat/moeabortiontool2.jpg[img]
[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/movies/MommieDearest.jpg[img][/quote]
I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier.

[quote="cajunator, post: 46942473"]There is no harem protag outside of school days and hentai that actually makes a move.
Tomoki even sings about his tingling nipples and collects flying panties.
He's depraved but definitely not spineless.[/quote]
Well, dude in [B]Kotoura-san[/B] declares his love in episode 2. Guy does not fuck around. lol

Between [B]OreShura[/B], [B]Haganai[/B], [B]Seitokai no Ichizon[/B], and [B]Pet Girl[/B] though, these jackasses need to die. There has to be a way to set up a "herpderp we can't have sex because that would ruin the manga" premise without relying on a guy who is dense (willfully or not).

OceanBlue

Oh god, this is hilarious.
If you don't want to rewatch the credits, ANN usually has it and links the director and studio with their other works.
Thanks, but that's not exactly what I was looking for. I was curious to know if a single key animator worked on that scene. The credits will list all of the animators who worked on that episode, and I'm not very knowledgeable on animators so I can't pick out who did the scene from all of the names.

Between OreShura, Haganai, Seitokai no Ichizon, and Pet Girl though, these jackasses need to die. There has to be a way to set up a "herpderp we can't have sex because that would ruin the manga" premise without relying on a guy who is dense (willfully or not).

Don't know about the other ones, but Haganai dude just doesn't want sex without going through the proper channels (dating, all that bullshit). Rika offers it to him all the time yet he declines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom