• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
poopyhillposter.jpg

The US poster for Poppy Hill is easily a step up from the woeful Arrietty one.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Don't know about the other ones, but Haganai dude just doesn't want sex without going through the proper channels (dating, all that bullshit). Rika offers it to him all the time yet he declines.
I can't remember where I heard this, but apparently:

(Spoilers maybe? I don't even know)

He is fully aware that everyone in the club wants to smang him. He just doesn't want to ruin the status-quo by choosing, so he decides to string them all along by pretending to be ignorant. Rika is the first one to figure this out.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/anime/poopyhillposter.jpg

The US poster for Poppy Hill is easily a step up from the woeful Arrietty one.
I like how they don't mention Earthsea. lol

cajunator

Banned
A goddess and a lady by all accounts. Perfect breast size too.

So it's better to push false perceptions then? You know, I disagree that DFC automatically has unpalatable associations. Proper body proportions throw this argument out the window. Just look at Ruka from Steins;Gate, who is about the same height as everyone else. Beautiful women can be DFC and still look like women. I think that's a better approach.
Indeed, KYH is very elegant and beautiful. A true lady.
Plus she has a badass streak and can be extremely cute. She is rather perfect.

Cardfight!! Vanguard 58 eng dub
tumblr_lz1ts9E9hM1qa6tw4o1_250.jpg

Tetsu discusses the importance of friendship between these two rivals usings Crossride.
Episode has Kai lose and the friends still apart, with Kai collapsing in near tears, I cant even. I hope he gets to face Ren again and not Aichi, let Kai somehow finish this years long struggle
. Epic episode and best two part fight all season.

Dresden

Can somebody explain me why Girls und Panzer 11 is taking two months to finish?

They obviously had some production difficulties early on (see: 5.5), and while they probably could have gotten 11 out in time, it was deemed a better decision to pair up and release that battle/ending as whole instead of splitting it up and leaving the views in a funk for months. Or something.

OceanBlue

Takahiro Shikama (all my info comes from youtube videos)

Awesome! Thanks for the link. His fights in Star Driver are definitely some of the more fluid, nicer ones in the show.

Apparently I have a lot more to learn! I just saw the cubes in the second Star Driver OP and thought it was Nakamura Yutaka :(. I guess I need to pay more attention to other things.

Dresden

My backlog isn't even that impressive:

Joshiraku
Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water (Re-watch)
Windy Tales (I've been on episode four for a while but now is a good excuse to get back into it and polish off the series)
Ojamajo Doremi (The secret best magical girl show ever)

On-going

From the New World
Jo Jo's

Joshiraku, good man.

Reminds me that I started Windy Tales again recently for backlog season. Hope it won't remain backlog yet again... also started Mouryou no Hako, I need to watch that.

Little Busters 16

Did they add specific Saigusa scenes in the OP? Really good and intense episode.
Twin reveal was kind of expected especially how they had the two of them side by side in the bench scene and then in the boardroom and the words they kept using to describe their situation or each other. Dont know who the one who printed and spread the flyers is though, doesnt make sense to be the discplinary head due to same father and all? Or would they have different fathers since its two husbands to one wife?

Shergal

Awesome! Thanks for the link. His fights in Star Driver are definitely some of the more fluid, nicer ones in the show.

Apparently I have a lot more to learn! I just saw the cubes in the second Star Driver OP and thought it was Nakamura Yutaka :(. I guess I need to pay more attention to other things.

A lot of animators have taken Yutapon's cubes and appropriated them, they seem to be pretty popular. Although I don't know if he took it from someone else or just came up with it himself.

OceanBlue

A lot of animators have taken Yutapon's cubes and appropriated them, they seem to be pretty popular. Although I don't know if he took it from someone else or just came up with it himself.

Haha, I guess I definitely can't use that as a crutch to identify Nakamura's animation now.

Noir 14

Really didn't think much of this episode.
I for some reason didn't feel much when Mireille had to kill the uncle who raised her in childhood and apparently as an assassin. This episode should have been a two-parter so it could develop his character a bit more.

Top wo Nerae! - 06 END

Dat
time skip again.
Older Onee-sama
>*
R.I.P. Coach
T___T7, and now
Onee-sama is the new Coach.
That was awesome, I was at the edge of my seat(bed lol) when the last fight began and then
Gunbuster #3 didn't go off
and they decided
to go there and active it with Gunbuster, and Jung came because she wanted to be with them too.
T____T
Dat
time skip again.
Major props for
Jung, because in the end, 12000 years after, she kept her promise. Okaerinasai.

How much time must I wait before watching Diebuster?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Everyone who's watching iM@S at the moment should be posting tier lists every episode like I have! Come on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom