• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Girls und Panzer 05:

I went into a maid cafe once. It was kinda freaky. However I'd be willing to try a Panzer cafe. That'd be awesome. :3 But then the older sister shows up. She's a bitch. Her right hand bitch is an even bigger bitch. They need to die in a fire.

Yukari's father freaks out when her friends come over. I guess she's had it hard being a tank freak and all. But apparently she's a super spy... sort of! Way to go Yukari!

New uniform times! Though that uniform makes me think of CCS... >>;

Oooh, cheating! I NEVER saw that coming. ;P Well I guess our team was kinda cheating first so... yeah. ^^;

I haven't read any of Yotsuba&!, though I know of it. Is he/she a good kid then?

Rin doesn't hold a candle to her. She's adorable.

bKD62.jpg
8Tese.jpg

Saprol

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai 03
Don't get what happened over the past 3 episodes, but I like Tsurugi and Kagami.

Kotoura-san 03
I think the way they try to jam some drama in each time doesn't pan out nicely.

I could see what I could do.
Well, I don't have any need for help right now, though I'm sure I'm going to come to a point where I do.
Looking at those "What are you playing?" threads, I'm not sure how some are doing it but it seems almost like they're getting all the big new releases that come out. Not renting them but actually buying them is how it's coming across.

There are still some new games that interest me but right now I think I'm more interested in playing older games that I haven't tried yet or going back to ones that I haven't played for quite a few years.

Yeah, but after seeing some of the gaming setups some people have here, they could probably easily afford it all and then some. Makes me jealous sometimes.

Yeah, I was a lot like that last year or so, only getting a few new games like NSMB2 and Kid Icarus. This year however has a bunch of games coming out that I've been waiting for for some time now. Still, I'll have plenty of time to play my old favorites.

RurouniZel

Girls und Panzer 06:

There were tanks. And shells were fired... really that's about it until Mako receives a phone call toward the end. Suddenly the sister appears and decides to be less of a bitch. Though still with a scowl on her face. >>;

Why are they calling girls with small and medium sized boobs flat-chests? Have our perceptions been skewed this much?

Slayers Syndrome.

Gundam AGE Episode 9 or "Did anything actually happen in this episode?"

The answer is in fact no. If you think Flit saying "I'll fight with you" to Grodeck is something even though he's been fighting with him for the past 9 episodes, then I don't know what to say.

Saprol

Jojo's 16
That was cool for a training episode. Only Joseph's revelation at the end though, seeing how for the other technique he just followed Caesar.

GINTAMA 229 - LOVE PLUS EDITION FINAL DESTINATION !

So much to say about this episode

Gintama%20-%20229_02.jpg
Gintama%20-%20229_05.jpg

Street fighter & Tetris ? Even dragon quest !
Why do they need to be mixed with a dating sim theme ? how the heck did they manage to include tetris in this ?

This episode followed perfectly 228 and rised to be even more intresting than i would have hoped ... the constant pokes at otakus were even more ridiculous than with hijikata and his cursed sword.
Still the constant references to the games indicate that they knew their stuff.

Gintama%20-%20229_03.jpg

Who the hell is joe ? Wait ?? ashita no joe ?

Gintama%20-%20229_01.jpg

Even gintama know that NTR is the best way to enjoy relationships !

Yet again the episode follow an impossible to predict scénario where everything work pretty well , including the final joke. that's one of gintama good points it's still pretty impressive after so many episodes.

Gintama%20-%20229_04.jpg

is that mio from k-on ? and that other character is ....

Pretty good way to finish this 2 ep set. Gintama still got it !

VERDICT : EXCELLENT

Sora no Woto 7 (rewatch)

d9B18Bo.jpg

There are few things better than a pesudo-kurismas cakee hug.

We get a look at Filicia's past when she was fighting in the war that I'm still not entirely familiar with. I wish Filicia was my mom, only I'm older than her apparently so this is conflicting.

Why are they calling girls with small and medium sized boobs flat-chests? Have our perceptions been skewed this much?
Because that's the terminology in the game.
In boob wars there is either "flat" or "very big" ( medium doesn't exist ) ..that's the game setting and why there is a war in the first place :)

It's a stupid yet midly entertaining game.

Gundam AGE Episode 9 or "Did anything actually happen in this episode?"

The answer is in fact no. If you think Flit saying "I'll fight with you" to Grodeck is something even though he's been fighting with him for the past 9 episodes, then I don't know what to say.

You're doing better than expected .. at this rate you might reach ep 40 before quitting.

cajunator

Banned
Well, I don't have any need for help right now, though I'm sure I'm going to come to a point where I do.

Yeah, but after seeing some of the gaming setups some people have here, they could probably easily afford it all and then some. Makes me jealous sometimes.

Yeah, I was a lot like that last year or so, only getting a few new games like NSMB2 and Kid Icarus. This year however has a bunch of games coming out that I've been waiting for for some time now. Still, I'll have plenty of time to play my old favorites.

I can afford to buy games like that without much denting my checkbook, but its not recommended.
Games lost their luster for me.
However, I obviously buy anime and figurines at the same rate so its not much different. i live in a very low cost of living region, split with roommates. All of my bills and expenses are taken care of with one paycheck a month.

Cardfight!! Vanguard 57 eng dub
tumblr_mh9fs3v4hc1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mh9fs3v4hc1qbxqfpo2_500.png

Possibly the most intense and best fight yet. I wonder why they didn't hold the pairing until the final episode of the season, unless they want to make that an Aichi Sendou thing. Anyway, as a dragon fan in card games, I loved this first half, all my favorites, Demonic Dragon Mage Kimnara, Dragonic Overlord, Berserk Dragon, etc, and even the phenomenally epic and awesome Dragonic Overlord The End.

Hope he can win and defeat him unless Ren pulls out some new card from his deck or uses Psyqualia to get some unfair advantage, Kai would be crushed as it would be his second loss all season :(

Andrew J.

It...it occurs to me that I am only watching a single show from the Winter Season - Tamako Market. That's it. This might be the weakest season I have encountered, ever.

I am watching ten shows. And that's counting after Smile Precure ends this weekend. ;_;

Moonlight

Banned
I think I dropped everything other than Tamako Market this season.
Tamako Market is the only thing from this season I started.

As for Spring shows, it seems like it'll be better, but not by a whole lot. Will probably check out Attack on Titan, Suisei no Gargantia, and Devil Survivor 2. Might see the Japanese dub of MLP, too.

RurouniZel

Girls und Panzer 07:

Hana with that beautiful dress and hat Hnnnnnng!!!

Enter the biggest bitch of them all. Jesus fucking Christ this old bag needs to shut up before she croaks up. But I guess Mako's had it rough. If I were still in school, I would totally use to phrase "independently allocated a break" to describe skipping a class.

So basically Miho lost a long time ago because she wasn't a complete bitch and valued her comrades over victory? +10 respect.

Their next opponent is.... drill hair! XD

And suddenly we have more Panzer! Dat mighty convenient twist luck! But now Saori is lost! Oh noes!! But then found! Yay!

Then bathing!

... well, Drill hair didn't last long. XD

Narag

Tsuritama 8

Natsuki looks good with short hair.
That ending was really ominous. Upsetting too given the peaceful idyllic nature of Enoshima thus far.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Tsuritama 4

Probably seen more character growth in four episodes in this than some series have in total.

It was definitely one of the best scripted anime/television shows of last year.

This is for all you SAO haters and firehawk.

Spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjytC-rIC8U
I like how firehawk gets special mention as if his hatred transcends the term.
firehawk gets the mention because the review actually points out things that he would agree with. additionally this is now i hear firehawk's voice as. LOL.
Now I wonder if I should watch this review. :p

Kigami's commentary for Hyouka 5 is kind of funny:

I imagine the guy going nuts and Takemoto going all "Sekitani Jun? who?"
Hah, that's cute. I suppose by making him an actual ethereal figure, he becomes one in the show itself. lol

I think I dropped everything other than Tamako Market this season.

CHART

I guess Ill be there for these three which seem to be my most anticipated
Valvrave
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince
Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love 2000%

Arata Kangatari
Karneval
Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo
MS Gundam Seed Destiny HD (still need to finish seed hd)
Suisei no Gargantia
RDG: Red Data Girl
Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (though, Ive already been waching the bds)
Yahari
Devil Survivor 2
Shingeki no Kyojin

So 13 new.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
But seriously, are you keep tabs on me? You haven't posted in that thread in ages and then the moment I take one minor swipe at SAO you're suddenly there to tell me off.

I'm not. Trust me. I just happened to be in that thread and you happened to be the last post. Lol. Sorry if I scared you. It really was pure coincidence.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
They had some ? how flat do you want them to be lol
Want something flatter than what "Teresa Premadasa" got ?

not me.

Yes. Of course. Teresa Premadasa still has breasts, but they're not even the right shape for their size! They should be small perky mounds that turn up slightly at the bottom. Instead they are miniature round boobs.

Ideally at least one true flat chest should exist on team flat or else there isn't anything to root for. DFC is more than glorified small breasts. In fact it's not even that. It's a defiant stance that says women can be just as sexy, if not more so, without any breasts at all! It's liberation from our societal norms that demands a certain (and now expected) physique to be deemed the most sexually desirable! Flat balances this terrible tipping point. Flat is justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom