• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

Banned
Everyone who's watching iM@S at the moment should be posting tier lists every episode like I have! Come on people.
Not attached to an episode impression, but ranking as of episode 7.

S-Rank
Chihaya

A-Rank
Makoto
Azusa
Haruka
Miki

B-Rank
Hibiki
Takane
Iori (B-, really)

D-Rank
Yayoi

F-Rank
Yukiho
Ami and Mami

Narag

AKB0048: The Next Stage 17

qF5nKjHl.png

duckroll

I tried to catch up to AKB0048. I watched half of ep15 and got really, really bored. Trying to do what Idolmaster did in ep15 but in a much worse way = zzzzzzzzzz. :(

Mitsuho

Banned
Just finished Redline so I want to wash the taste down with some Shojo-ai. I'm thinking Maria-sama ga Miteru S01E01. Is there something better I should start with?

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ep 20 - The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 1
tumblr_mh9n15h2KK1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mh9n15h2KK1qbxqfpo2_500.png

Pretty funny episode overall, or rather, Kyon delivers the best lines consistently and Koizumi's smile and presence. Though one of Haruhi's made me lol litrally, she watched a movie that was so bad that she wanted to make an international prank call to the director's house. Though I wonder what movie will she make and such.

So it's better to push false perceptions then? You know, I disagree that DFC automatically has unpalatable associations. Proper body proportions throw this argument out the window. Just look at Ruka from Steins;Gate, who is about the same height as everyone else. Beautiful women can be DFC and still look like women. I think that's a better approach.

This is an hentai game... released in north america.. with such a ridiculous setting , we' as the "false perception" part of the problem. but at the "compromise" part so that nobody too dumb complains .. ( and we all know that people complain for freaking nothing ).
This is not directed at you BTW .

And this game is certainly NOT the right example to complain about such a problem.

Steins;Gate - End (first impressions)

Holy shit. Just finished watching the last four episodes, and this show managed to push all the right emotional buttons for me. Especially in the second half. I feel like there's so much more I can say about it, and I will try to do so at some later date once I've had more time to process it. Let's just say this was one of the best series in recent years that I've seen for a number of reasons.

Watched this all on Hulu...I shall now proceed to get the BD's. Can't wait to go on this journey again. Maybe for now I'll start Robotics;Notes.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Is there anything good to watch on crunchy this season? You people all know what I like. Maybe. I think. If nothing else I was going to jusr go for AKB and Chihayafururu seasons 2.
Try Encouragement Of Climb. It's really short so you don't have much to lose.

Well animegaf.

A quick reminder that we're 2 days now from the end of the Anime of the year vote.
Because there are still people with little lists or incomplete lists .. it's time to finish those backlogs and vote properly !!!

I did update my post

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
This is an hentai game... released in north america.. with such a ridiculous setting , we'renot as the "false perception" part of the problem. but at the compromise so that nobody too dumb complain.. ( and we all know that people complain for freaking nothing ).

And this game is certainly NOT the right example to complain about such a problem.

This is the Internet! I reserve the right to complain about anything. Including nothing.

cajunator

Banned
Steins;Gate - End (first impressions)

Holy shit. Just finished watching the last four episodes, and this show managed to push all the right emotional buttons for me. Especially in the second half. I feel like there's so much more I can say about it, and I will try to do so at some later date once I've had more time to process it. Let's just say this was one of the best series in recent years that I've seen for a number of reasons.

Watched this all on Hulu...I shall now proceed to get the BD's. Can't wait to go on this journey again. Maybe for now I'll start Robotics;Notes.
steins;Gate is amazingly good.
One of the most enjoyable series from start to finish in a long time.
I've marathoned it twice and watching it again with a friend.
Totally didn't expect the direction the show went but it was a total thrillride.

Mitsuho

Banned
Pretty sure zeroshiki and sdburton are waging an eternal war on this matter with those shows as their battle standards.

I'm not stuck on either two. I was hoping to learn that there is something even better. By the by, what tool does everyone use. MyAnimeList? I prefer Workflowy because you can share lists and give editing privileges so someone can add anime to your list.

Maria-sama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maria Holic.

As the third member of the rose council, I side with zeroshiki!

Maria - sama is better no doubt ...better characters and story.
Maria holic however has better comedy.

This is the Internet! I reserve the right to complain about anything. Including nothing.

Edited m original post because some parts were missing

CorvoSol

Eureka Seven 32

Another good episode with a showdown between Anemone and Eureka. Dewey's children are annoying like no other, but I rather suppose they're not meant to be likeable. Dewey himself seems to have gone insane, and is forcing the things from Sonic Colors to kill people en masse so he can allegedly save people. Also some touching moments between Renton and Axel.

Well animegaf.

A quick reminder that we're 2 days now from the end of the Anime of the year vote.
Because there are still people with little lists or incomplete lists .. it's time to finish those backlogs and vote properly !!!

I did update my post

I'm not the only one with Strike Witches on their list?

6. Strike Witches the Movie (Thanks for reminding me ZachDeKoromaru!)

Some kind of hug is in order.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Totally didn't expect the direction the show went but it was a total thrillride.

I remember when I first started watching. I planned to watch an episode or two. I ended up marathoning the entire show that day.

One thing I can point out is that normally I'm not one that becomes outwardly emotional towards ANY media. But Ep 22 in particular really, truly got to me. That to me is a testament to how wrapped up I was in the story, the characters and their development (both individually and collectively).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom