• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

Spice and Wolf 9

VA1DfUK.jpg

Kinky.

Just noticed that Nora is in the ED. She was nice. Hope that means there's more of her.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think it might be because of real-life hair physics. Why can't you do anything right, universe?

Yeah pretty much.
2992252-Krista_and_I_workin_the_side_pony_tail.jpg

Hell, most pony tails in real life aren't that great, because it's more often a hair management technique than a dedicated hair style like it is in anime.

Haly

Long with a slight wave is the best.

Like the open sea, the sailor in me just wants to drown myself in those endless waves.

Are you somehow saying that Mayuyu doesn't look like that ALL THE TIME?!!?!?!?!

Well, are you?!

Yes. As hard as it is to believe, idorus are real people too, and not cherubs sent from heaven to titillate the undeserving.

zeroshiki

Long with a slight wave is the best.

Like the open sea, the sailor in me just wants to drown myself in those endless waves.

Yes. As hard as it is to believe, idorus are real people too, and not cherubs sent from heaven to titillate the undeserving.

You:
tumblr_m8v0czpLjW1rxmzego1_500.png

Syrinx

I have the Futari wa Pretty Cure OP stuck in my head now. But it's just the beginning where it's all "Pretty Cure, Prettty Cure, etc." This is gonna get pretty aggravating while I'm trying to sleep

cajunator

Banned
I have the Futari wa Pretty Cure OP stuck in my head now. But it's just the beginning where it's all "Pretty Cure, Prettty Cure, etc." This is gonna get pretty aggravating while I'm trying to sleep

It does stick in your head a bit. Not the best intro theme but catchy.
The transformation music though is some of the best in the whole franchise. I like a couple of synth ones better (Heartcatch and Suite) but you cant fault the classic orchestrated original.

Mature

Kemonozume - 13 "Taste Has Nothing To Do With It" [End]
Brilliant, twisted and insane.

I honestly can't find much to say about this. It's hard to pinpoint, really. It felt like a cohesive package of endearing romance, captivating visuals, well placed humor and a fittingly bizarre, surreal story to wrap it all together. While I can understand this surely isn't for everyone, I can't understand why I haven't heard about it from near anyone. Such is the fate of anime that doesn't make it out of Japan.

Guess I'll watch Kaiba now.

ohlawd

Big boobs or small boobs?

big boobs.

but not too big like Cattleya's. That shit is gross.

as long as it's smaller than that cow's tits, then everything below that is fine.

No knock against the less endowed small boob women. I have love for them too.

Haly

Curves don't just apply to the sides, there are front and back curves as well, when the body is viewed in profile.

Dresden

Kemonozume - 13 "Taste Has Nothing To Do With It" [End]

Brilliant, twisted and insane.

I honestly can't find much to say about this. It's hard to pinpoint, really. It felt like a cohesive package of endearing romance, captivating visuals, well placed humor and a fittingly bizarre, surreal story to wrap it all together. While I can understand this surely isn't for everyone, I can't understand why I haven't heard about it from near anyone. Such is the fate of anime that doesn't make it out of Japan.

Guess I'll watch Kaiba now.

A fair number of people here have seen it, at least; there was a bit of chatter when Tatami was airing from what I remember. Hopefully whenever that Yuasa kickstarter scam short comes out it'll spur some more people to pick it up.

ohlawd

A good ass usually means a good pair of legs and vice versa. They're wonderful like that.

well, there was this one occasion on a beach where this girl was sunbathing or whatever and she was face down.

So I entered creep mode and I scanned her body from toe to head.

Her legs were Grade A.
Her ass was disgusting.

I threw up.

but I agree. Decent legs and ass can slay me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom