• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
lQvnskS.png

Theonik

Nyanpire 09
Chachamaru showing Nyanpire who's boss.

Nyanpire 10
Anyazon is probably the best thing they've done in the past few eps. Also dat voice.
Samewrai remains dumb.

Theonik

Nyanpire 12
The sad sad truth dawns upon Nyanpire finally.
Shame we won't see him reunite with vampire-sama though.
Eh this show could have been worse I guess, for what it's worth it was somewhat cute? Contract complete Narag!

Kicked out of heaven for keeping it too real, I'd wager.
Probably! That and the seducing senioritas might have been real too to an extent.

fertygo

GaoGaiGar 45

NOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought no one dies in this kids show goddammit ;___;

GaoGaiGar 46

This is the most badass thing that I ever seen.

And I remember fighting that son of bitch in SRW game.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
The iDOLM@STER 21

I kinda like how everything President Evil is doing is only making the idols stronger and more resolute. And hey, finally Jupiter
grew a set and got the fuck out of 961
. Pretty good episode.

Amnesia 9
tumblr_mj91borkXj1qbxqfpo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mj7ynb3vti1r1geyyo1_500.png

Kind of feel a bit bad for Kento fans. He only got one episode while Shin had two, Ikki had two, and now Toma looks to be getting three. Toma was really fantstic the whole episode and really trying his best to protect her. I like that in him and his personality is pretty cool. Toma was also good and I loved his presence if only he was there a bit more. In my opinion Toma has the saddest story of the group but at least did manage to do something worthwhile.
Great for getting a kiss and making some progress I guess, both really good scenes and the cage of love was an interesting idea. Dont know why she ran out of it after already hearing the prophecy that she'd die, that the three girls were already out to gether spreading rumours online, cutting her hair, trash. I mean why would you leave from his safety and security all for a diary in those dangerous streets. Baffling and questionable by Orion would suggest this :/ I hope Toma makes it in time and such. I wonder what type of "accident" will occur on this route

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom