• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

This week, the gdgd Fairies endcard parodies...
TyfhHaq.jpg

/XX/

Is there really any need to recoup taxpayers' money? :)
Man, Japan's economy relies too much in subsidies... but they could at least accept some additional help!

oh hey, Hyocorou. good taste as always, /XX/.
Thanks, we share that good taste it seems! A shame we always have to wait a lot because no one prioritizes the release of his works. This C83 was specially painful!

Will he change of opinion one more time and work on ANOTHER volume of his My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute series, again?

Narag

Inferno Cop 11

Never has there been such a showcase of effects animation. Theological plot was interesting but I fear I must admit it was too deep for me.

Ultimadrago

Mouryou no Hako 7

I have a hard time feeling bad for missing several episodes of this for backlog season. While the overall mystery can indeed be quite interesting, it's also moderately easy for the show to bore me. Perhaps my wish for more mythology should have been restrained. In any case, there is delving into the identification of "Mouryou" and some connections for the mystery at hand this episode (with a sprinkle of Confucius). There were also a few tales shared (and I appreciated the setting shifting temporarily for them). Perhaps now having a chance to watch some of the episodes closer together will be a boon to the experience.

GaoGaiGar 4

sleep-fall-overy3qbb.gif

Jex

The 08th MS Team 10

I still don't think their Final Boss material, but I'll be damned if Goufs don't basically make every episode they're in way cooler. Freaking Gouf in this episode ruined those Guntanks (no surprise, since Guntanks are almost as bad as Mobile Armors).

And Lameass McDumbvillain killed all his teammates with poison and then a grenade so no one could have his stupid Mobile Armor. Have I mentioned I think Mobile Armors are stupid? They ALWAYS lose to Mobile Suits. It's like a Rock Paper scissors thing, except there isn't anything that Mobile Armors trump.

Big-ass ships.

7Th

If only Madoka had the balls that Alien 9 has.

Shame the anime adaptation was incomplete; it was actually pretty well-directed and captured the atmosphere of the manga pretty nicely. The animation was pretty good, too; other than the CG, I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom