• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senyu 9
tumblr_mj7dfkdeDF1qbo867o1_500.png

The start was just really random. I liked the story of how he was just bathing one day then transported to the world.

anthropomorphized cat < anthropomorphized dog in binbougami ga (momo!!!)

Stop this protection thing !! When your focus is on protection , you're bond to fail unless deus ex machina , look at Blood-C the last dark !

Wait a new deck ? Can't he just correct the flaws of his old deck by himself ? Is he dumb ?

Wait he doesn't use cheat mode and still lose anyway ?
Now you're making intrested to watch to see how bad this character is.

Damn if that screenshot isn't horrible ..i fail to even understand the context

Create a new card ? can't they use existing cards ( in the thousand already available ) to improve a crappy deck ? or is this a deus ex machina plot to try to sell a unique card IRL ?

Well he was literally going on about protecting his monsters.
Yes, he was handed a new deck. They didn't make it clear about if it was a fixed up version of his old one, so I'll assume he got a new deck.

His cheat code so far has been his imaginary friend can duel and he can't. He's also trying to punch his imaginary friend.

Literally, he holds up a card, gain a friendship moment, the card then TRANSFORMS into another card. I mean I assume the card exists IRL, but you can't just transform one card into another, just to win the duel.

Jex

Mouryou no Hako 9

Well, well. Here we are. I like how they played with the episode 4 introduction here. The show does have a way of reminding you of things sometimes, even if it's subtle.

Some of the more important mysteries are being answered. But there are some key concepts that have been introduced which remain unclear. I wish I had more energy to unpack some of the events in this episode, because a lot of important character things happened, in addition to some extreme plot movements.

It always ends in a way that leaves me wanting more. I guess that's a good thing, but it makes the show tough to watch at our slow pace

I think the best way to fully mine the show for all it's content would be to immediately rewatch the entire series after you've already seen it once - but that's asking far too much from the average human being.

Which reminds me, I should really write some posts up.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Nami and Robin

I'm 90% sure I've read where it's from as well :I

Recently read a NamixRobin fanfic and wanted to support the team.

Any talk of where I got this image from would make me look like a total hypocrite. Ssssh!

Jex

[Joshiraku] - OAD

I was tempted during numerous sequences to grab a bunch of screens but I don't really want to spoil the jokes for everyone else. So good.

/XX/

Lolololol Peter Chung.
Could you say that at the AniPages Discussion Forum, pretty please? >:-D

There's apparently going to be a Princess Mononoke stage play put up by some theater company called "Whole Hog Theater". Suzuki Toshio of Studio Ghibli even attended some kind of press event for it.

I expect you guys to go see it and give a full report.

http://www.wholehogtheatre.com/doing-it/princess-mononoke
I remember that BluWacky considered helping to fund their initiative when we talked about the Kickstarter project that company announced (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44559030&postcount=16003)... but I'm not sure if he ended up doing it and acquired some tickets in the process.

Mitsuo Iso animating it all himself. That's where he's at now, no doubt, working diligently on sailor Venus' transformation sequence.
Mitsuo Iso animating it all himself. That's where he's at now, no doubt, working diligently on sailor Mercury' transformation sequence.

Fixed :)
And Hideaki Anno doing Outer Warriors' bank transformation scenes for free, just like in the old times!

They're releasing the blu-ray for Anime Mirai 2013 at ACE this year. It'll be on sale at the venue on March 30 and 31, priced at 3,800yen. The disc contains all 4 shorts with a total runtime of about 104 minutes. It will be limited to 1,000 copies. LOL. Good luck, anyone who wants to get it! :D
Super-limited release to be available mostly at an event again, just perfect... it seems like they don't want to recoup some of the money!

So is the swimming show real? is it a manga or is it an original work?
Just one of the commercials produced by Kyoto Animation, that air along an episode of their series and from time to time (http://ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2013/02/17/kyoto-animation-cm-credits-collection/).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom