• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NISA announced today that they are release "Everyday Tales of a Cat God" aka Nekogami Yaoyorozu in June. It's a Premium set on Bluray that contains 12 episodes, 1 OVA and 7 mini episodes.

ItemDescription

What an odd pickup, seemed unpopular based on that mal link.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
NISA announced today that they are release "Everyday Tales of a Cat God" aka Nekogami Yaoyorozu in June. It's a Premium set on Bluray that contains 12 episodes, 1 OVA and 7 mini episodes.

Man, what a..............perfunctory title.

Considering that this basically fell into insta-obscurity, it must have been a really cheap license.

Articalys

Haganai NEXT 9

Hmm, they're really slowing the pacing down all of a sudden. Now I'm not sure what they're planning to do with three episodes left.

------------------------------

Here's the summary of that Everyday Tales of a Cat God show, from the product page:
Meet Mayu. She's a cat god, but because she couldn't stop getting in trouble, she's been cast down from the heavens and is now doomed to suffer on Earth! Oh, no! But then, one day, she is taken in by the earnest and kind Yuzu, who owns an antiques shop called Antiques Unlimited. As Yuzu is quick to learn, Mayu's laziness knows no bounds. She'd rather play video games than turn over a new leaf.

The everyday tales of this cat god and her harrowing adventures to the candy shop, a landfill, and a beach resort show Mayu and her friends that sometimes, the simplest things in life are the best.

There is also Gonta, who is obsessed with Yuzu, but Mayu wanted his role in this summary to be minimal. So there you have it.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I tag people all the time. They don't usually like it though, and they can't complain about it as long as that tag is active! That's the only tag I ever want to give.

Funny how AnimeGAF went from one of the easiest places to get a tag to a place where it's impossible :lol

Looks like you newbies are going to have to get one the old fashioned way in OT/Gaming Side, by saying something stupid or having a controversial opinion.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I love it when people post huge paragraphs complaining about their tags. Says a lot about the person!

I tag people all the time. They don't usually like it though, and they can't complain about it as long as that tag is active! That's the only tag I ever want to give.

I remember when I was tagged. Ah. I remember like it was yesterday.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Some people took the opportunity for granted! They only had to ask me.

I always assumed that you could still pull some strings from your exile but with duckroll non-compliant, I guess not!

I'll always value my tag as the last one you ever gave to anyone in AnimeGAF.

duckroll

Says the person whose tag can only be explained by way of a huge paragraph.

It's a story for my grandchildren!

I always assumed that you could still pull some strings from your exile but with duckroll non-compliant, I guess not!

I'll always value my tag as the last one you ever gave to anyone in AnimeGAF.

My opinion of tags is the same as my opinion of achievements points. Overrated self-conscious stuff.

CorvoSol

Gundam 00 11

MEH. Don't care about Allehalleluliajaha or whatever the hell his name is at all. The whole episode was about him, and consequently the whole episode was droll as heck. Props to the show for at least almost spending an entire episode on one of the supposedly principal characters.

Frankly the only good part was Lockon's quip about Tieria's little hissy fit. "I think it's cute."

This isn't the worst Gundam ever, but boy is it underwhelming. I don't know how people can knock Gundam SEED or Gundam Wing when there're shows like this in the series.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Gundam 00 11

MEH. Don't care about Allehalleluliajaha or whatever the hell his name is at all. The whole episode was about him, and consequently the whole episode was droll as heck. Props to the show for at least almost spending an entire episode on one of the supposedly principal characters.

Frankly the only good part was Lockon's quip about Tieria's little hissy fit. "I think it's cute."

This isn't the worst Gundam ever, but boy is it underwhelming. I don't know how people can knock Gundam SEED or Gundam Wing when there're shows like this in the series.

Dude. Gundam AGE man.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
My opinion of tags is the same as my opinion of achievements points. Overrated self-conscious stuff.
I frequently set them as helpful reminders as to who people were! When you have to keep track of thousands of accounts that's pretty valuable.

duckroll

I frequently set them as helpful reminders as to who people were! When you have to keep track of thousands of accounts that's pretty valuable.

Isn't that what avatars are for? @_@

Honestly, I'm not actually anti-tag, since I think a lot of tags are pretty funny myself. I just don't care to encourage or indulge in the practice!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Haganai NEXT 09:

Haganai09_zpsfe0301db.jpg

I think Yozora's broken.

Interesting bit between Kodaka and Sena though. Such teases.

Nurse Witch Komugi 04: Magical, magical nu~rse! la la la la lalalala...

Cardfight!! Vanguard - Asia Circuit 69 ~ 71: It has begun! More of the same characters except they are now from Singapore instead of Japan. Apparently we'll have a lot of new decks, so it sounds good

It's that show nobody but I watched, and even I dropped it around episode 5 or something.

i think i was bored around ep4 ...

it's a cute show but the comedy isn't great , the action is non existent and the slice of life boring as possible.
They try to do character chemistry but it fails because it's very hard to care in the setting because it's neither "normal" nor crazy enough.

In short terms, i dropped this because it was average

i think i was bored around ep4 ...

it's a cute show but the comedy isn't great , the action is non existent and the slice of life boring as possible.
They try to do character chemistry but it fails because it's very hard to care in the setting because it's neither "normal" nor crazy enough.

In short terms, i dropped this because it was average

A show where most of the cast has kemonomimi had no business being so boring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom