• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
NISA announced today that they are release "Everyday Tales of a Cat God" aka Nekogami Yaoyorozu in June. It's a Premium set on Bluray that contains 12 episodes, 1 OVA and 7 mini episodes.

tIbM6pS.jpg

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/7FmNb6nRxgLJrhNNfR/browse/item/97824/4/0/0

oh my shit.
I have to have this.

Tomako Market: 9
Well, that was interesting.
Who would have guessed that Tomako's father was in a band and made the song that Tomako has stuck in her head

Mature

For anyone that cares, a new trailer for Detective Conan: Private Eye in the Distant Sea (Movie 17) is up. Looks like the typical movie formula with a (expected) liberal use of CG. Though, one thing that actually startled me was that you can see a tear roll down the cheek of Conan's face at the end of the trailer... Which is odd because creator Gosho Aoyama has said on record that he doesn't really mind what happens in the non-canonical DC stuff with the single exception being "Don't make him cry". Lol.

wonzo

Banned
Don't leave me hanging now!
It's supposed to be symbolic of the fleeting nature of a windy breeze~

long live the sama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dtamerica.jpg
iM1Eil4VRGfcS.gif

FUKK USA!! QTIYD

""There's a time and a place for anime. The time is now. The place is here." - Me" - GamestopDorito (@dorito_loyalist), Dilbert 3

/!\ponpo for mod/!\ - put this in your sig if you agree!!!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
testing! edit: oh god the indent tags fuck up the page width
ulysses
the prettiest cure of them all
(Today, 8:16 PM)​
STodomR.png
WgbVqBy.png

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
For anyone that cares, a new trailer for Detective Conan: Private Eye in the Distant Sea (Movie 17) is up. Looks like the typical movie formula with a (expected) liberal use of CG. Though, one thing that actually startled me was that you can see a tear roll down the cheek of Conan's face at the end of the trailer... Which is odd because creator Gosho Aoyama has said on record that he doesn't really mind what happens in the non-canonical DC stuff with the single exception being "Don't make him cry". Lol.

Nice find, and yeah that is kinda weird at the end. Still though, I still love looking forward to the movies even though they are getting formulaic.

Psycho Pass 20
tumblr_mjbh73Has71r84kyjo1_500.gif

Perhaps I listen to the lyrics too closely, but having Chelly (egoist) saying You'll never walk alone as Makishima is doing his thing all alone was just really awkward. Lots of talking but informatic and Shogo really looked amazing in all his scenes or at least how happy they made him in regards to the backgrounds he was in.

I dont like where the plot is heading.
Feels like we will get some bad end. Tsunamori seems to have agreed with the plan to be assimilated into the system, while Shogo will definitely have a bad end either way and Kogami will most likely have to make a tough decision or at least end this filled with tons of regret. I wish they could all reach some understanding and have a good end and collapse the system. But I dont think two episodes remaining is possible for that solution to be realized.

I must commend Tsunamori. It feels as if she takes inspiration from Sawada Tsunayoshi, I think at least this episode
that hyper intuition of sorts, the power to see through all when she suddenly was super confident and identified everything at the scene

Defuser

Psycho-Pass ep 20

TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALk TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALk TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALkTALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALk TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALk TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALkTALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALk TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALk TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALk TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALk.

At least now Akane is becoming more Kogami which is a good thing. With only 2 more episodes how are they gonna wrap up Shougo and the Sibyl System?

cajunator

Banned
That looks absolutely fantastically adorable.

Now I have another anime that I absolutely must watch.
I remember seeing that catgirl and never figuring out where she was from.
now I know.

one day I'll track down the post I tag fished with

My first one was because I like the dubbed version of Utena and refused to watch it in japanese.
the current tag Im not sure what initially caused it.
maybe an accumulation of things.

Nurse Witch Komugi 04: Magical, magical nu~rse! la la la la lalalala...

yes the song will get stuck in your head and require removal with a crowbar.

Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆ 7 (rewatch)

CHIKA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

iPQLtSdjOUYxn.jpg

every Hidamari girl is equally perfect.

testing! edit: oh god the indent tags fuck up the page width the prettiest cure of them all[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

is that Cure Happy?

Articalys

Robotics;Notes 20

More stuff happened, more backstory got explained. I think everything's been explained now, but I still don't get some of the details; well, whatever, I'll just look it up when the show's over. I think I get the overview enough to follow along with the final two episodes.

Nuklear

Banned
Just finished Darker than Black via Netflix and I really liked this anime. The ending is a little weak but it doesn't change my opinion on the show as a whole. Is Season 2 any good?

Hakkenden Eight Dogs of the East 9
tumblr_mj5wcqD5XZ1raedrao1_500.gif

Was questioning why we are going to an all girls school in this anime but it really delivered one of the best and funniest episodes of this animes run. Keno finally coming onto Shino was one of the best parts and Shino's drawing and fear of ghosts too. I liked the insert song playing and changing over the course of this tying every concept together.

I guess next episode is the guy in the op thats extremely close to Shino, cant wait.

zeroshiki

Gintama fans will love this :lol

Apparently when the Gintama movie got delayed from Spring to Summer, the production decided to continue the anime into the Spring season as well. They, however, got shot down by TV Tokyo because they had already allotted the timeslot to something else. As such, Gintama the anime will end this March.

Branduil

Just finished Darker than Black via Netflix and I really liked this anime. The ending is a little weak but it doesn't change my opinion on the show as a whole. Is Season 2 any good?

I don't know what you're talking about. They never made any more Darker than Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom