• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you could go wider.

It's from Gunbuster, as are the boobs behind them. How you don't remember that, I haven't a clue.

Thank you.

I'm at work so I opened in a new tab and just looked at the miniature preview of the page, so it wasn't very clear.
But yes I should be ashamed even like this :(

Branduil

I think this second avatar idea is the worst thing you samas have come up with in a while. Maybe it's time to stop the anime thread, hai?

Vividred Operation 9

iQ8MDYgLuEe2r.jpg

ibn2TFhaPieOGN.jpg

I see we're back on our regular butt schedule this week.

Butts aside, this was a pretty lousy episode. Lots of QUALITY, the plot for the first 3/4 of the episode was awful filler that shouldn't be in a series this short, and the last quarter Alone battle was rushed as all hell thanks to said filler. Oh last 3 episode stretch, do not disappoint me.

Gintama fans will love this :lol

Apparently when the Gintama movie got delayed from Spring to Summer, the production decided to continue the anime into the Spring season as well. They, however, got shot down by TV Tokyo because they had already allotted the timeslot to something else. As such, Gintama the anime will end this March.

Aikatsu!!!!!

colbertfistshake.gif

faridmon

Just finished Darker than Black via Netflix and I really liked this anime. The ending is a little weak but it doesn't change my opinion on the show as a whole. Is Season 2 any good?

One of the greatest Action Shonen Animes out there. Just ignore the 2nd season.It doesn't exist.

Syrinx

Why does it seem like there are Vividred butts on every other page? It really has lost whatever novelty it had at this point.

Edit: Loved Darker Than Black. Never saw second season, brother is watching it.

Theonik

Vividred Operation 9
I see we're back on our regular butt schedule this week.
Good enough for me! A shame though hope the last 3 eps are good.

Time to upgrade to Gunbuster then.
But then it won't fit with my theme of only using their own machines for their censorship!

Also, I can never open this thread at work now when you guys insist on plastering every other page with butts.
Your work have a problem with home-towns? You should sue for being insensitive to your culture.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Don't blame me, I've been trying to stir up some Utena talk!
Hmm. I finished the series and watched the movie this last weekend. I'd be interested in this. I'm terrible at long impressions posts, but I'd love to discuss it. I liked it a whole lot. And now I feel like I should rewatch Penguindrum soon.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Hmm. I finished the series and watched the movie this last weekend. I'd be interested in this. I'm terrible at long impressions posts, but I'd love to discuss it. I liked it a whole lot. And now I feel like I should rewatch Penguindrum soon.
That you only now got around to watching it makes me sad somehow, even if I couldn't do anything when I had the chance. lol

Blast of Tempest 21
tumblr_mjb5a13uEz1rkrcipo1_500.png

Really incredible episode and mindblowing reveal. Surprised that my prediction ended up being illogical in the context of the logic in this anime. Well done.
Thought for sure it turn out that Hakaze had killed Aika not that Aika offed her self to propel all these events further. At least it did indicate that the Mage of Exodus is by far way stronger due to the Kusaribe offering to the tree of genesis and the ones of exodus can use any power from the tree. Do wonder what will happen next and how Mahiro/Yoshino can take this news once revealed :/

Articalys

Seriously, probably the only reasons I haven't dropped Vividred outright by now are because somewhere, I'm clinging to hope that they're saving their effort for an outstanding fight scene in the last couple episodes, and also I saw a Newtype teaser paragraph hinting that
the final episode will have a 4-way docking form or something like that

Risette

A Good Citizen
Has anyone here seen Eat-Man? I realize that it's by Studio Deen (I know) and the Bee Train guy (I KNOW), but I saw it offhandedly praised the other day and that raised my curiosity because I feel like I've never heard of it before - though, given the "talent" behind it, it is perfectly possible that I merely blocked its existence out of my mind. Plus, the wikipedia description makes it at least sound like the kind of thing I would dig.

If it didn't have that ugly-as-sin late 90s-style of character design I would be all. over. it.
Did you ever watch Kenya Boy?

Mature

Just did the survey and didn't ever see Articalys repost it, so here it is again:

This is something I wanted to try for a while, and I don't know how it will work out, but here goes.

I thought it might be neat to take a sort of "State of the AnimeGAF" survey of sorts, anonymously, just to get some data on what kinds of people are posting here and what they think of the thread; it's mostly statistical questions with a couple open-answer things. Shouldn't take more than a minute or two.

I've put the link in email tags in this post (sorry lurkers), so just quote it to see. Hopefully there will be a semi-decent response so there's something to discuss afterwards. I'll probably repost the link a few more times later today to make sure all time zones have a chance to see it, then check up on the results in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom