• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

iBS7p4Wl5GtHq.gif

Jex

Who the fuck is Vito? Is he a gaffer? If not who gives a shit about him?

I don't think it's necessary to "give a shit" about someone just because they're a gaffer.

For reference, it's this guy: https://twitter.com/Ikari_Gendo

I think it's safe to say that you should probably ignore their opinions. Most people don't respond to your news posts because, well, it's news that doesn't require too much in the way of response.

Kazzy

It seems I've been called out for being an attention whore.

Alright, Vito, congratulations. I'll shut the fuck up about news reports forever from now on.

You provide a service on here, and it's certainly appreciated.

Don't take someones pettiness to heart, Articalys. Ignore it.

Please don't - I actually appreciate that stuff being posted.

I see.... I would too be piss if somebody say F*****. Just ignore him Articalys, Mangaf and Animegafs enjoys your news postings.

TaAYcWu.png

wonzo

Banned
HxH 2011 70

i5O4egjXSyKjG.gif

i have the weirdest boner right now

Alright, Vito, congratulations. I'll shut the fuck up about news reports forever from now on.
I don't think it's necessary to "give a shit" about someone just because they're a gaffer.

For reference, it's this guy: https://twitter.com/Ikari_Gendo

I think it's safe to say that you should probably ignore their opinions. Most people don't respond to your news posts because, well, it's news that doesn't require too much in the way of response.
Damn dude, it'd be a real shame if you stopped posting news because of some shithead on twitter. *pours 40*

Steroyd

I like it. But it is slow on the deliveries. I just watch it for Mori-san and Mori-san...

The little sister episode was great to, although yeah... the show doesn't get any less slower overall enough to recommend to other people.

Doki Doki Precure - 06

guqwK4L.png
vS4MZiW.png

23HvOC3.png
ep2qScK.jpg

It's not what they said, but it was what I heard!

Seems all their budget went to episode 5 or something, everyone was just standing in one place the whole time.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Seriously dude, why would you let one person affect you like this? Just ignore the shithead. Without your scans post earlier I wouldn't have seen the Yuyushiki scan. :D

fertygo

Anyone know how to increase .gif speed in GIMP?

I started to learn make one but its felt slow even without delay. or I should ask this on IRC.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
AKB0048 - 23

HA HA HA. This felt like an scenario ripped straight out of Ouendan/EBA.

f6zPIX7.jpg

JUMPING JACK FLASH IT'S A GAS GAS GAS!

wonzo

Banned
Anyone know how to increase .gif speed in GIMP?

I started to learn make one but its felt slow even without delay. or I should ask this on IRC.
I don't use GIMP as it blows but give this a go. (use 40ms for 24fps and 30ms for 30fps videos and adjust accordingly when culling etc. hth)

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
The iDOLM@STER Shiny Festa 2

Okay, so these episodes all have the same basic plot. The only difference is who goes to the island. Ep. 1 was Ami, Mami, Iori, Yayoi, and Hibiki. Ep. 2 is Ritsuko, Haruka, Asuza, and Chihaya. So I'm going to assume Ep. 3 is Miki, Takane, Yukiho, and Makoto.

Also, last time I thought that these episodes took place after the end of the main series, but now I'm not so sure, since Jupiter is in this one and they're still kinda dicks. They don't explicitly mention
961 Pro
though, so I can't be sure.

Anyway, this episode was pretty good, I suppose. It feels like less happened than in the first one, but on the upside, there's hilarious Chihaya -> Asuza breast envy and Ritsuko in a bikini and Ritsuko in a bikini and Ristuko in a bikini and Ritsuko in a bik-...er, *cough*, yeah.

I really hope Ep. 3 is at least mildly entertaining. But with the lineup being Miki, Yukiho, Takane, and Makoto, I'm not sure I have high hopes. Maybe Makoto will save the day by being awesome.

duckroll

By the way, are there any plans for an AnimeGAF meetup for the Euro premiere of 009 RE:CYBORG? Tickets go on sale on Tuesday apparently and I was thinking of going.

I know DigiKerot is going. And I think BGBW is planning too. I'll like for as many people who are able to go for it to do so, just so I have more people to actually talk to about the movie! I'm the only one who's seen it since last year. :(

/XX/

That didn't sound nice outside of a more colloquial context, really... but don't take it too seriously because I think that with that he is referring to all the dedicated people who take the good effort on bringing the valuable information to others, himself included. I think he is in part lamenting such situation, it is just that he said it in such a direct way it could have come as insulting instead.

wonzo

Banned
The only LN announcement I could care for is either more Spice and Wolf, Baccano or KyoAni adapting Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou.

bibiliakosho.jpg

anything else would just be some shitty incest bait tripe anyway

cajunator

Banned
That didn't sound nice outside of a more colloquial context, really... but don't take it too seriously because I think that with that he is referring to all the dedicated people who take the good effort on bringing the valuable information to others, himself included. I think he is in part lamenting such situation, it is just that he said it in such a direct way it could have come as insulting instead.

Its nice to see the nicer side of people but I'm pretty sure he was just being a total dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom