• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taruranto

There is no way Attack on Fro-Titans can end well, manga still running and so far none of the big "mysteries" have been answered in a satisfying and conclusive manner.

Either they go anime original or they end the season pretty early in an unsatisfying way.

It sounds like Attack on Titan is going to have some amount of original anime content. It's mentioned in a recent blog post for the magazine it runs in, and the editor also mentions that the manga author is somewhat involved with the anime production. Hmmm... I sure hope it's not another Magi.
As long as its 20+ episodes

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
It sounds like Attack on Titan is going to have some amount of original anime content. It's mentioned in a recent blog post for the magazine it runs in, and the editor also mentions that the manga author is somewhat involved with the anime production. Hmmm... I sure hope it's not another Magi.

Some good news today? Anybody? Please?

so, was the SAO game any good or was it just another cheap cash in by Bamco? they released a lot of those last year...

Gameplay videos tell me it must've had a pretty respectable budget when compared to mots Bamco anime tie-ins like the recent Magi 3DS game.

Westlo

infinite-stratos-s2-kana-hanezawa-001-614x818.jpg

We are not worthy!

Apparently Hanezawa was hinting at a second season.

Westlo

What happened to the LN author going postal?

He kept the IP and has a new publisher, a new novel is on the way and they're re releasing the existing novels with a new character designer doing the art.

Infinite Stratos Vol 2 Rerelease cover.

IzXc8O8l.jpg

Announcement for Vol 8, the first new novel with the new publisher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH0xkKVPFJw

Comes out April 25th, I guess they were going to announce a new season around that period, seemed it leaked, by Hanegawda.

Bisonyes.gif

Imagine this airs Fall 2013 along with SAO S2, the fuckery would be amazing.

Steins-Gate-9

This is perhaps one of the greatest anime series I've seen in a loooooong time. I don't watch much anime, I'm more of a manga person, but, I love this show. Kurisu is tsun-tsun, and Okabe is too awesome. Real time travel now, interesting.

Syrinx

Futari wa Pretty Cure 37

Obligatory school festival episode. Obligatory Romeo & Juliet episode. Can't these kids ever play Othello or Hamlet or something else? Nagisa had to play Romeo, and she was dreadful. Honoka played Juliet, and made the whole episode worth it by wearing thy dress.

Why were Fuji-P and that other dude allowed into their dressing room in the first place? They could have been naked. And Nagisa probably would have died. Then what?

Kurita

vadernooooooooo.jpg

Jarmel

Banned

No surprise at all. The ending is almost certainly going to be anime-exclusive. They would almost certainly have to pull a Berserk in order for it to be faithful.

FUCK

Steins-Gate-9

This is perhaps one of the greatest anime series I've seen in a loooooong time. I don't watch much anime, I'm more of a manga person, but, I love this show. Kurisu is tsun-tsun, and Okabe is too awesome. Real time travel now, interesting.

If you love it now, you're going to really love it later. Wish I could watch it again for the first time. Soooo good.

Theonik

Duckroll hype strikes again :(

faridmon

Which drama, the one from 1998 or 2012? Either way, I say watch the anime. The dramas changed things up enough that while the core plots may be similar the execution is different. For the best experience read the manga.

I didn't know a 2012 one existed. But yeah the original one. Glad to see that there are difference in the storyline, not a lot but enough to justify watching it across different mediums.

Branduil

I wonder what "some amount" means, LOL.

Branduil

everything I've been watching ends this week or the next. and considering that next season isn't doing anything for me and looks pretty terrible to say the least, I'm looking back at 2011 shows which was the year I wasn't paying much attention to anime other than the obvious shows. for now:

Hanasaku Iroha, worth watching?

Yes.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
School Days: Final Episode.

So, yeah, that was kinda... interesting? So, Sekai
wasn't really pregnant
?. And what will Kotonoha do when
the severed head starts to decompose
?. What I like about this kind of scenarios is the friends/relatives and police response, a shame we didn't get it there.

Now, Regulus you can tell me why this anime is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom