• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Definitely; it's shockingly entertaining, even when it's really really dumb. Surprise of the season.

The absolute highlight of this for me is a bog-standard "We're going to stand in the hallway and discuss plot points" in, I don't know, episode 7 or 8, but they decided to animate a little set of visual gags involving Nico being casually locked in a room to the side even while she's participating in the actual conversation. I died laughing.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They'll never let us forget the flower we saw that day.

iUpGUEyTP4RDy.png

duckroll

Those don't count. Nothing starts until monday.

Red Data Girl does count, since it's actually streaming weekly on Niconico.

Edit: Lol, I checked and actually nothing starts on Monday. Roflmao. Gundam SEED Destiny HD Remaster starts on Bandai Channel this Friday, and Date A Live starts on Niconico this Saturday. Nothing on Monday! MLP on Tuesday!

Ishida & Asakura 12 (end)

Guess Im last one to watch. Odd episode and they didnt play the OP so I was a bit sad with that.

It had a decent concept but kind of was all over the place and hit or miss. For shorts, I think Senyuu this season was easily the best of the pack with Straight Title Robot Anime in close second. Hopefully the display of shorts next season is better. 5/10.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
The absolute highlight of this for me is a bog-standard "We're going to stand in the hallway and discuss plot points" in, I don't know, episode 7 or 8, but they decided to animate a little set of visual gags involving Nico being casually locked in a room to the side even while she's participating in the actual conversation. I died laughing.

You know, between this and GuP, I'm almost convinced that good direction can make virtually any premise entertaining. Execution is everything.

Those don't count. Nothing starts until monday.

They definitely count. Spring has sprung and you can't unspring it!

You should absolutely watch Love Live.

It's not quite as 'I wasn't expecting this to be High Quality' as Girls Und Panzers, but it's up there.

Definitely; it's shockingly entertaining, even when it's really really dumb. Surprise of the season.

Yeah you should check it out!

Ok then ... 3 Yes ..and nobody said no.. Hoping i'll have a good time.

I can't tell if yall legitimately like AnoHana or you guys are making fun of it.

I don't like it .
Watched 2 eps , not my kind of anime and since i don't hatewatch i let it go.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Looks like someone capped the entire Japanese MLP PV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=F2UcK0rlWOg

If I'm reading this right, this means all MLP fans in animegaf (and possibly MLP fans outside of animegaf), can now legitimately post episode impressions every week.

On one hand, this has the potential to skyrocket us to the 4th thread in Spring. On the other...

What do you plan to do about this duckroll? The people demand to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom