• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

That's Girlock Holmes over here, right?

Not a bad idea.

What are you waiting for?

ibsrd2Dppk08u6.gif

Jintor

Digimon Adventures 02 - 27

Finally, someone gets around to remembering that Izzy's parents know about Digimon and stuff

Mushi-shi 10
So we see that the doctor is the first recurring character. And now hail can be caused by mushi that can be trapped in an ink stone. Weird place to be trapped

Jintor

Digimon Adventures 02 - 28

Arukenimon inexplicably knows the Digidestined's email and sends out an obvious trap email. Despite actually knowing it's totally a trap (and inexplicably knowing her name), they turn up anyway.

Shengar

Mushi-shi 10
So we see that the doctor is the first recurring character. And now hail can be caused by mushi that can be trapped in an ink stone. Weird place to be trapped

It's mushi, they can be practically anywhere and screwed up (or blessed, in rare case) someone who clueless what just happened to them.

Articalys

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei ep.12

Wonderful finale, and with one small caveat (which I'm sure most of you can guess), I can state this was one of the best romantic comedies in recent memory.

CorvoSol

Yammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiii 9

"Everyone, please be careful not to get lost!"

TOO. FUCKING. LATE.

"Who the Hell do you think I am?"

I don't want to live in a world where Yami quotes Gurren Lagann before Gurren Lagann ever existed.
Yes I know that phrase isn't exclusive to TTGL so please fuck off you're not clever.

I guess this is the explanation I asked for but it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally doesn't explain shit.

How the fuck do both Lesbian Incest Sword and Gargantia on the Verdurous planet look like this same Yamalamadingdong?

Oh okay Lilith is the Supreme Being it's not like that doesn't make any fucking sense at all. Eve being Lilith's little sister is the first thing in the entire show to make any kind of sense at all.

The more this show explains the less I understand.

Jintor

Digimon Adventures 02 - 30

Davis is probably the only one of the new digidestined who feels really flat. Yolei is this nice combination of nerdy and hyperactive, while Cody is serious and taciturn but who can also be really stubborn

Syrinx

I don't want to live in a world where Yami quotes Gurren Lagann before Gurren Lagann ever existed.
Yes I know that phrase isn't exclusive to TTGL so please fuck off you're not clever.

This is Yami we're talking about. It probably traveled into the future to steal it.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Bride - 04 + Special

Ty31htx.png

Awwwwww yeah!

R_thanatos you were right! The ED told it all! Here's hoping we get a lot more of Kojirou x Musashi as this show progresses.

Engaged to the Unidentified 12
This was a good last episode and satisfying way to end it. And She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was only there to spoil a few moments.

cajunator

Banned

"Everyone, please be careful not to get lost!"

TOO. FUCKING. LATE.

I guess this is the explanation I asked for but it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally doesn't explain shit.

How the fuck do both Lesbian Incest Sword and Gargantia on the Verdurous planet look like this same Yamalamadingdong?

Oh okay Lilith is the Supreme Being it's not like that doesn't make any fucking sense at all. Eve being Lilith's little sister is the first thing in the entire show to make any kind of sense at all.

The more this show explains the less I understand.

Yami is the most incredible thing. It defies description. You can spoil it and it makes no difference because theres no context. Its absolutely masterful nonsense. I want a physical copy of it in the worst way.

Mikakunin 12

Fking HNGGGGGG. Also, after all that, we still didn't get the full Hakuya face or his dog-form on screen.

Fuck that.

Need a season 2 real bad. One of the best romcom in a while. While it had little to no actual drama the comedy and the character antics made this better than Toradora for me. I be needing dat Mashiro.Broom.gif

fertygo

Gundam Build Fighters - 22

Yuuki is truly the best character, he always had the best fight and his motivation is surprisingly great and believable considering the nature of the show, and the fight is so classy, love it how it truly demonstrate 2 skilled combatant, and the winner win by outclassing the opponent, so good.

Gundam Build Fighters - 23
No one tell me this is alternate universe where all Gundam character living in peace together, damn so much feels throughout episode that made me sad this show about to end, proof this is truly wonderful show. Damn.. how I don't see the twist in the end of episode. Yuuki showing his swag with dat :solune.

Final episode here we go, new season plz ;_;

Gazoinks

Kaiba 10-12 END

Sleepy so not writing much.

And it's done! Another good show. If anything I wish it was longer, I would've liked to see some more of the more episodic planet exploring stuff in the first half. Favorite episodes were still probably 3 and
the one with Neiro as Gel and Kaiba as Chroniko meeting
whose number I forget.

I think the thing that most surprised me about this show is that, despite all of the wacky surrealism and sci-fi, it's in the end a melancholic, sweet love story. Good OST too!

Now I need to watch Cat Soup, Mind Game, and Kick-heart and I'll be done.

Damn, that's right, I need to cram a Mushishi rewatch in the next week to get ready for S2.

Oh man, me too. >.> Least I'm almost done with Jojo.

cajunator

Banned
Kaiba 10-12 END

Sleepy so not writing much.

And it's done! Another good show. If anything I wish it was longer, I would've liked to see some more of the more episodic planet exploring stuff in the first half. Favorite episodes were still probably 3 and
the one with Neiro as Gel and Kaiba as Chroniko meeting
whose number I forget.

I think the thing that most surprised me about this show is that, despite all of the wacky surrealism and sci-fi, it's in the end a melancholic, sweet love story. Good OST too!

Now I need to watch Cat Soup, Mind Game, and Kick-heart and I'll be done.

Youre in for a mindfuck of a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom