• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman auctioning off her virginity at $400,000 to help her family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for her I say. 400 large for a bit of pussy should not be sniffed at. Or maybe it should!

If someones daft enough to pay it then why not, providing she's not fazed by it of course.

Keri

I hope they're vetting the bidders well. The kind of person willing to pay $400,000 to take someone's virginity...I mean, what are they planning to do, exactly, that makes $400,000 seems worth it?

Mulligan

Banned
Given that her circumstances are public there's zero chance that whoever goes for this has a shred of decency.

It's not zero, but these guys have that much money to throw away and are using it for sex, so let's just bump it up to 1% chance and call it a day?

GeoNeo

I disagree.
I hope they're vetting the bidders well. The kind of person willing to pay $400,000 to take someone's virginity...I mean, what are they planning to do, exactly, that makes $400,000 seems worth it?

Prob bareback cream pie. They would have talked it over and agreed to what is gonna go down.

End of the day they both get what they came her, so I don't see the need to shame one or the other.

studyguy

If you're the kind of person who throws away 400k on one night, you're doing it just to say that you did. The actual sex is immaterial. Plus, you're saving a family.

I... guess? I mean it's a weird way to think about it, but yeah I guess that can work that way. At that point you might as well contribute by some other means.

Curious on how something like this even gets taxed?

Squalor

Anyone with that kind of money isn't hurting for sex and has much better options.

It sucks she thinks this is the only recourse she has to help her family, but that's a ridiculous amount of money for something like this.

Like with any prostitute, I hope she stays safe because they're alot of weirdos out there

Other than that, good for her. Her family's circumstances seem sad, though

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Apparently a large deposit is required. That other girl someone posted about kept $250,000 when the guy backed out.

So hows this work?

Can the guy just pound away even if it hurts her?

What if shes too tight or the guy is too big? Does the guy get a refund or does he have the right to just pound away destroy her?

She's an adult and can make that choice, nothing wrong with it.....but if you were in the market to buy sex to begin with, at 400K you could probably buy time with everybody else at the ranch at the same time and still buy a brand new car and bank the leftover money.

Somebody's paying so get your money. It's odd how often this same headline pops up time to time

Squalor

What if a rich virgin bids the highest?
kE8DGJ2.gif

Onemic

I have no issue with her doing it, but I feel that someone that would pay over 400k to fuck a virgin probably isnt right in the head. Im actually afraid of what someone that would be willing to fork over 400k for sex with a virgin would do. I feel that they would at the very least feel some type of ownership over the person.

Hopefully she stays safe.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
...doesn't this legally count as prostitution? And by legally, I mean illegally?

Yes, it's prostitution.
No, it's not illegal.

Good for her. Personally I'd never spend that much for an inexperienced lay, but if there's guys out there willing to give her the money for it, by all means go for it.

Opto

Banned

It'll have to happen within a brothel where there's security for the women should anything get out of hand.

Dabanton

Possibly the most unerotic thing is deflowering a virgin. First times are always shite.

But yep there will probably be a guy with more money than sense who wants that 'achievement'

TAJ

I'm not down at all with this but I have to ask.

400 Stacks and he probably still has to use a rubber. Just saying.

No probably about it. It's the law. What a waste.

Wedge7

Not to be rude,she is cute, has an appealing face but she's not 400K worth. Of course beauty being subjective and all. If I had the money, I'd give it to her and tell her to save herself for someone she loves (insert soppy music).

Lol, if you had the money eh? Out of all the things to do with your money, thats what you would do?

olag

On the one hand,it sucks that she and her family are in this kind of situation. I wish her luck and hope that she pulls through..........On the other hand.......400K?Bro aint nothing she can do is worth 400K. Shit I wouldnt even say my own ass is even worth 5K.

Alienfan

Objectively sex is just bis of flesh touching other bits of flesh, if it doesn't mean anything else to her, and she is a consenting adult (which she is), I don't see how this is "wrong".

400k? I would hire a bunch pros, fund some top tier costumes and do my erotic all female remake of the Infinity Gauntlet Saga

So you wouldn't be allowed in your own fantasy? Wow, kicking yourself out of your own hypothetical sexual situation. That ain't shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom