• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman shoots up a McDonald's because they forgot the bacon on her burgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No injuries/deaths thankfully.

A bacon-crazed Michigan woman faces prison for shooting up a McDonald’s after workers screwed up her order.

Shaneka Torres allegedly said “Bitch, you don’t know who you’re talking to,” before she fired into the drive-thru window of the Grand Rapids fast food spot.

Torres had twice tried to get a bacon cheeseburger before she went on the McWarpath.

She complained when the first sandwich arrived sans bacon, and McDonald’s promised make it up to her with a free one next time she came in.

So Torres returned a few hours later to collect.

But she soured quickly when workers shorted her once again on the promised pig strips.

Kent County prosecutors claimed Torres hopped in a car with her friend, pulled a handgun out of her purse and squeezed off a round.

The bullet shattered the drive-thru window, narrowly missing a worker who’d ducked away seconds earlier to pick up another burger.

She faces at least seven years in prison on felony gun charges, MLive reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bacon-crazed-michigan-woman-guilty-mcdonald-shooting-article-1.2162639

put me on the McWarpath if old

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The solution is to give everyone a gun. Also the coca cola tap machines should be outfitted with turrets and top grade military sensors

Floridian

2095c354.gif

Amir0x

Banned
Pigs showed up afterwards though, I bet.

heh.

But seriously, how fucking low do you have to be to shoot at someone over missing bacon on your order. How goddamn hard are you craving for some bacon ma'am?

GaimeGuy said:
The solution is to give everyone a gun. Also the coca cola tap machines should be outfitted with turrets and top grade military sensors

If the cashier was able to carry a gun, all of this could have been avoided. I agree. Should be able to order a gun with your happy meal too.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Well, I mean, they did screw her order up twice.

Brannon

New Line Cinema presents:

McDonald's II: The Baconing

This summer, she's gonna pu... oh wow that was going to get dark...

legbone

unleash the grimace.

this country is quickly becoming the wild wild west of the old days. pretty soon we are going to have to all have guns on our hips and a long rifle or shotgun on our backs. between the criminals and the police i feel like i'm caught in a crossfire. not sure i want to own a gun myself though. i have pretty dark days and i guarantee i would use it on myself before some poor innocent stranger.

Synless

My boss was directly behind this woman at this McDonalds when this happened. He had to court to testify against her. Pretty crazy woman.

terrisus

There are papers that write "screwed up?"

...Oh, New York Daily News.

She seemed like she was in a good mood, slipping a handsome cashier her number

Wonder if he'll be calling her.

Kittygirl

She, sadly, didn't know you can buy pre-cooked bacon at the grocery store. And it may be sad, but it's better than McDonald's bacon.

Kind of flippant language in that article for something pretty serious...

"Thank god nobody was hurt. Now we can be silly with our article!"

Fuck whoever wrote this. You don't get to crack jokes because it's "just" an attempted murder.

Save that kind of shit for the dozen or so people above me to do.

bengraven

Oh fuck, it was Shaneka Torres? Don't they know not to fuck with Shaneka Torres?

Didn't they know who they were talking to?

3phemeral

Glad it wasn't the one near here. There's a really sweet, older lady that is just fantastic to everyone. So bright and cheery, it's infectious. They even use her voice on the intercom when you pull up at the drivethru.

Fortunate no one was hurt.

ItIsOkBro

anywhere else would gladly give up their guns in the hopes that crazy ass people would no longer be able to get their hands on them.

Frog-fu

Banned
Lock this cunt up for life and throw away the key. Just thinking of how many bystanders could have been hurt is infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom